Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,000 members, 7,863,593 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:09 PM

Where to get curtains - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where to get curtains (4769 Views)

Beddings & Curtains For A Romantic Experience / Man Ordered Shower Curtains Online But Amazon Shipped Woman Urine Sample To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where to get curtains by SavageResponse(m): 10:02am On Jun 12, 2023
Henrikjay:
The only public place for a date most Nigeria girls/ladies knows is eatery.. The real public places to meet for a date should be Museum's,Amusement Park's, Zoo's, Live theatre's and stadium's this re places where ladies should pick for a first time outing with a guy for the first time meeting him face to face not eatery...

How and what do they enjoy @ eatery if not to just eat and drink cause most of them re just so hungry and all they re interested in is the foods,meats,drinks , ice cream e.t.c not to meet the guy and know more about him and see if he is their kind of guy or not ..

The bad part of their thinking is any guy who take them to eatery for a date is a nice , cute gentle, and caring guy that loves them ...and the guy who pick's other public places re the real bad guys

We no longer have zoos in Nigeria and most of our museums have been converted to beer drinking joints sad
Re: Where to get curtains by donbuchi1(m): 10:07am On Jun 12, 2023
graceilina:
So I met this guy on Facebook and we got talking. Did video call and chatted. He sounds so intelligent and his voice is so sweet. I kind of like him a lot. He's very learned and career driven. Now we desire to meet one on one and he invited me to his house. I feel so disappointed because I didn't expect that from someone as enlightened as him. I expected him to invite me to somewhere public for the first time for us to meet, sit and talk. Even though I've agreed to go, I have changed my mind and I plan on telling him that I'm no more coming. What do you think?

This story does not suggest that ops was asking for a fancy restaurant, she mentioned public place which could be on a low budget. because you like him, turn it down politely giving him some excuse and gauge his reaction. Allow him ask again to see you, you can then take the lead to suggest a cheap public place. If the relationship works out eventually replay events to him months or years later and you would see him respect you the more.

I like your sense of maturity.
Re: Where to get curtains by Savedday2: 10:07am On Jun 12, 2023
Liability like you!

All this one is thinking is awoof of12k she will eat on top the guy head.

9ja girls are the most useless set of girls I have ever seen. All of them, they all the same.
Re: Where to get curtains by Acidosis(m): 1:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
gbadexy:
Those encouraging you to meet someone you are meeting for the first time won't tell their daughters or sisters to go.
They are just deliberately setting you up for sex and wishing they were the ones you would visit.
You people should know the type of details you put out for people with no stake in your lives to determine your direction. I won't be surprised if it's teenagers or barely out of teens are the ones matured folks would take their advise. Those ones on cruise just catching fun online.
Meet wherever you feel safe and comfortable to assess and gauge him to see how comfortable you feel around him. You should also rather confide your movement to someone real and close all the time.

Will meeting him in a public space prevent sex the very day they decide to meet indoors? I don't see the correlation. Separate the sex talk from security issues.
Re: Where to get curtains by gbadexy(m): 1:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
Acidosis:

Will meeting him in a public space prevent sex the very day they decide to meet indoors? I don't see the correlation. Separate the sex talk from security issues.
I'm of the opinion most are blaming the girl from the perspective of wanting to play smart with the lady hence the comment about the sex.
Her safety is main priority hence the reason I mentioned her checking out the guy to gauge him if she notices any red flag from the conversation or eyes. The eyes could reveal intention fleetingly unconsciously.
I advised her informing her close folks of her movement also.
Re: Where to get curtains by ukaface(f): 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2023
graceilina:
So I met this guy on Facebook and we got talking. Did video call and chatted. He sounds so intelligent and his voice is so sweet. I kind of like him a lot. He's very learned and career driven. Now we desire to meet one on one and he invited me to his house. I feel so disappointed because I didn't expect that from someone as enlightened as him. I expected him to invite me to somewhere public for the first time for us to meet, sit and talk. Even though I've agreed to go, I have changed my mind and I plan on telling him that I'm no more coming. What do you think?
You think he would kpansh you in his house?
Well,in case you want to go. Buy pocket knife or better still pepper spray, incase of anything
Re: Where to get curtains by graceilina: 5:25pm On Jun 12, 2023
zuby4real10:
Hungry girl spotted. You are ranting because he didn't take you to an eatry where you will order shawarma, hollandia youghurt, fried rice and turkey with ice cream. Did Nigerian girls have a definition of a public place apart from eatry.?
it is your father and your mother that is hungry! Idiot. Did you hear me mention eatery? Olodo. Hungry goat that is fast enough to call another person hungry
Re: Where to get curtains by udeh3(m): 6:57pm On Jun 12, 2023
Acidosis:

You know the world has set a global standard now for dating. Just do as they say. No thoughts. No tacts.

@op, you cannot define a serious man by how much or the extent to which he complies to a set of tactless and baseless rules. And by the way, when it comes to complying to a set of rules, nobody can beat radical players and f**kboys. They know the rules better. wink

Note that my views are no justifications for you to visit a "ritualist" in his house. For safety reasons ONLY, yes, you should by all means meet in a public space. But for someone you already like, someone you know and talk to via video calls, it doesn't seem like you're worried about safety. But you just want a date anyways because a Hollywood script writer said that, for a relationship to begin or work, you have to start from the basis. Tactless.

Spot on... I do say, relationship has no rule. Just follow what works for you both. Simple!

1 Like

Re: Where to get curtains by Jaybee3456: 8:26pm On Jun 12, 2023
Think! use your head! He invited you to his place and you're disappointed? lol some of women ehn lol.. shey you're not seeing as outside be? una sef
Re: Where to get curtains by pizzzy(m): 8:56pm On Jun 12, 2023
U feel so disappointed because u didn't expect that from someone as enlightened as him. Mumu girl because enlightened man prick no dey stand

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The African Woman Who Got Married To A Chinese Man (photos) / Would U Date Or Marry A Guy Younger Than You ? (ladies I Need Ur Response) / Why Do Girls Cheat On Their Boyfriends?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.