Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

June 12, Peter Obi Has Not Done Anything For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12, Peter Obi Has Not Done Anything For Nigeria (904 Views)

June 12: Peter Obi's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians / Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi / FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

June 12, Peter Obi Has Not Done Anything For Nigeria by Confirmedzombie: 11:19am On Jun 12, 2023
Fellow Nigerians

I read with a total dismay the Democracy speech of Peter Obi and I see such a speech as a slap on the faces of Nigerians.

Recall that during the struggle and fights to restore our Democracy, Peter Obi was the Tin Can Island Board chairman under Late General Sani Abacha.

As at then , the likes of President Tinubu, Wales Soyinka etc were fighting to restore our democracy.

I think Peter Obi should address his obedients and Ipob terorists and not Nigerians

Peter Obi till date has done nothing for Nigeria and will never do anything for Nigeria.

Nigerians must rise up to their voices to always condemn Peter Obi and his speeches.

A man who governed Anambra state for 8yrs without any tangible thing to show except looting the state dry.

Peter obi can only deceive his brainwashed obedients and ipob terorists and not sane Nigerians

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: June 12, Peter Obi Has Not Done Anything For Nigeria by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 12, 2023
The man Obi is a destroyer of democracy. We would never allowed him. He has nothing to offer the masses.
A pretender with no democratic value.
He came to steal, defraud and destroy our precious democracy.
#say no to obi the Pandora

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: June 12, Peter Obi Has Not Done Anything For Nigeria by Mrfeel: 11:32am On Jun 12, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Fellow Nigerians

I read with a total dismay the Democracy speech of Peter Obi and I see such a speech as a slap on the faces of Nigerians.

Recall that during the struggle and fights to restore our Democracy, Peter Obi was the Tin Can Island Board chairman under Late General Sani Abacha.

As at then , the likes of President Tinubu, Wales Soyinka etc were fighting to restore our democracy.

I think Peter Obi should address his obedients and Ipob terorists and not Nigerians

Peter Obi till date has done nothing for Nigeria and will never do anything for Nigeria.

Nigerians must rise up to their voices to always condemn Peter Obi and his speeches.

A man who governed Anambra state for 8yrs without any tangible thing to show except looting the state dry.

Peter obi can only deceive his brainwashed obedients and ipob terorists and not sane Nigerians
Is Anambra not a state in Nigeria? Is tin can island not in Nigeria? Obi the one you hate is not your problem or the problem of Nigeria, focus on the president which is tinubu

Mynd44 pls do something about these nairaland children

4 Likes

Re: June 12, Peter Obi Has Not Done Anything For Nigeria by Jostoman: 11:48am On Jun 12, 2023
Mankindman:
The man Obi is a destroyer of democracy. We would never allowed him. He has nothing to offer the masses.
A pretender with no democratic value.
He came to steal, defraud and destroy our precious democracy.
#say no to obi the Pandora
Atiku is coming
Re: June 12, Peter Obi Has Not Done Anything For Nigeria by marlow1962(m): 11:57am On Jun 12, 2023
No politician have DONE ANYTHING for Nigeria, even your messiah you keep standing on his mandate hasn't done anything for u up till now.

1 Like

Re: June 12, Peter Obi Has Not Done Anything For Nigeria by drlateef: 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2023
marlow1962:
No politician have DONE ANYTHING for Nigeria, even your messiah you keep standing on his mandate hasn't done anything for u up till now.

He reclaimed and provided land on which Dangote has built the largest single train refinery in the world, putting Africa on world map. Is that not an achievement to you?

4 Likes

Re: June 12, Peter Obi Has Not Done Anything For Nigeria by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2023
Keep your thoughts to yourself!

You are too quick to say something you have no knowledge of!

We know that you are paid but do it with sense

1 Like

Re: June 12, Peter Obi Has Not Done Anything For Nigeria by yarimo(m): 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2023
Mrfeel:

Is Anambra not a state in Nigeria? Is tin can island not in Nigeria? Obi the one you hate is not your problem or the problem of Nigeria, focus on the president which is tinubu

Mynd44 pls do something about these nairaland children
Obi is a fraudster

1 Like

Re: June 12, Peter Obi Has Not Done Anything For Nigeria by SensetionalGoal(m): 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2023
yarimo:
Obi is a fraudster

Tinubu is a thief...

1 Like

Re: June 12, Peter Obi Has Not Done Anything For Nigeria by Mindlog: 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Fellow Nigerians

Recall that during the struggle and fights to restore our Democracy, Peter Obi was the Tin Can Island Board chairman under Late General Sani Abacha. NJ

Mr. Confirmedzombie, you have written how Peter Obi a known big importer then in his 30s was appointed the chairman of the Tin Can Island port Board by Abacha, to see to the decongestion of the port.

Can you now list what you have been called upon to apply yourself in, based on what is known you are good at apart from being a confirmed zombie.

1 Like

Re: June 12, Peter Obi Has Not Done Anything For Nigeria by yarimo(m): 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2023
SensetionalGoal:

Tinubu is a thief...
And he is the president of federal republic of Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: June 12, Peter Obi Has Not Done Anything For Nigeria by Frank688915: 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2023
Ipob criminals know the truth, but there haters for yorubas no allow dem to reason well

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: June 12, Peter Obi Has Not Done Anything For Nigeria by SensetionalGoal(m): 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2023
yarimo:
And he is the president of federal republic of Nigeria

Who cares!!

1 Like

Re: June 12, Peter Obi Has Not Done Anything For Nigeria by Parachoko: 12:37pm On Jun 12, 2023
Pandora is a hypocrite

He worked under Gen Sani Abacha that wanted to make himself The President Of Nigeria for life.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: June 12, Peter Obi Has Not Done Anything For Nigeria by yarimo(m): 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2023
SensetionalGoal:

Who cares!!
you bitter and developers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: June 12, Peter Obi Has Not Done Anything For Nigeria by SensetionalGoal(m): 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2023
yarimo:
you bitter and developers

Get out abeg!!

1 Like

Re: June 12, Peter Obi Has Not Done Anything For Nigeria by marlow1962(m): 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2023
drlateef:

He reclaimed and provided land on which Dangote has built the largest single train refinery in the world, putting Africa on world map. Is that not an achievement to you?
Dangote and his fellow apc criminal politicians building refinery is not an achievement, is it not a shame that a whole country doesn't have government owned and functioning refinery. You think dangote building refinery is going to make you buy petrol for 50 naira? I laugh.
Re: June 12, Peter Obi Has Not Done Anything For Nigeria by ubest1(m): 12:52pm On Jun 12, 2023
What has Tinubu done to Nigeria than destroying our little image left
Re: June 12, Peter Obi Has Not Done Anything For Nigeria by walefresh3(m): 12:53pm On Jun 12, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Fellow Nigerians

this fraudster that stole from Lagos tin can island port .. without lagosany igbos will not make it in life...

Dis man stole alot during is time as tin can chairman board...
Obi ole ... Obi ole ... Obi ole

2 Likes

Re: June 12, Peter Obi Has Not Done Anything For Nigeria by gidgiddy: 1:54pm On Jun 12, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
Fellow Nigerians

I wonder why you Nigerians did not remember all this when you were electing and re-electing Buhari, a man involved in multiple military coups and overthrew the democratically elected government of Shehu Shagari

1 Like

Re: June 12, Peter Obi Has Not Done Anything For Nigeria by drlateef: 3:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
marlow1962:

Dangote and his fellow apc criminal politicians building refinery is not an achievement, is it not a shame that a whole country doesn't have government owned and functioning refinery. You think dangote building refinery is going to make you buy petrol for 50 naira? I laugh.

Go snd build your own refinery!!! Nonsense!!! It is not hard to know when they are wailing.
Re: June 12, Peter Obi Has Not Done Anything For Nigeria by marlow1962(m): 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2023
drlateef:

Go snd build your own refinery!!! Nonsense!!! It is not hard to know when they are wailing.
Nobody is wailing my bro
At this modern age, it is a shame that Nigerians are too excited owing their first major refinery, and a private owned for that matter.
Yorubas should stop using dangote refinery as consolation to their economic suffering, infact Nigerians as a whole. politically owned property is not to your own satisfaction.
Re: June 12, Peter Obi Has Not Done Anything For Nigeria by ayokellany: 3:44pm On Jun 12, 2023
When criminal activities of the Pandora bastard n fool Peter Obi is expose you clowns start wailing.

1. Did Pandoraa Obi not work for Abacha ?
2. Did Pandoraa Obi not loot Anambra commonwealth into his daughter Gabrielle Pandora account ?
3. Did Pandoraa Obi not loot Anambra to build himself malls in Abuja n PH ?
4. Did Marvel Akpoyibo them Lagos commissioner of police not catch Pandora looting over ₦250 with governor's convey to his warehouse in Orile ?

So what exactly is you father wailing about concerning this dead beat criminal ?

Wiseandtrue:
Keep your thoughts to yourself!

You are too quick to say something you have no knowledge of!

We know that you are paid but do it with sense

1 Like

Re: June 12, Peter Obi Has Not Done Anything For Nigeria by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 12, 2023
SensetionalGoal:

Tinubu is a thief...
Obi is a murderer, and a fraudster from the pit of hell.
Re: June 12, Peter Obi Has Not Done Anything For Nigeria by Neckpresser101: 4:48pm On Jun 12, 2023
Mankindman:

Obi is a murderer, and a fraudster from the pit of hell.

Say that without crying

Una still dey cry I think say Una win? grin

What happened to funsho?
FFK

Why was tinubu arested in Chicago and made to forfeit money?
FFK

Una own na mouth Igbos are busy Turning landlords to tenants in your territory

We sha no send Una later Una go still go twitter dey paste Una account for giveaways grin

Pig Una go cry tire bloody liars and ungrateful slanderous lotscheesy
Re: June 12, Peter Obi Has Not Done Anything For Nigeria by yarimo(m): 5:05pm On Jun 12, 2023
SensetionalGoal:

Get out abeg!!
hahahaha kids with free bonus data very easy to detect grin grin grin
Re: June 12, Peter Obi Has Not Done Anything For Nigeria by jahsharon: 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2023
Has he done anything positive for the state he governed and looted for 8 years ?
Re: June 12, Peter Obi Has Not Done Anything For Nigeria by nedu666: 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2023
Parachoko:
Pandora is a hypocrite

He worked under Gen Sani Abacha that wanted to make himself The President Of Nigeria for life.

Ur god buhari was ptf chairman under buhari.

1 Like

Re: June 12, Peter Obi Has Not Done Anything For Nigeria by Mordecai(m): 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
grin

You supported PMB for 8 years, PMB who served as PTDF chairman under Abacha, and has seized every available opportunity to extol Abacha as a non-corrupt individual undecided

You moved ahead to worship someone indicted for moving funds for drug runners during the same period. Someone that forfeited as much as $460000 to the US government.

You then turn around and point fingers at a person that decongested ports under Abacha, did his job satisfactorily, without any remuneration, without any political benefits attached, and returned to his business, an honest businessman.

How much lower can you go in your hypocrisy?
Re: June 12, Peter Obi Has Not Done Anything For Nigeria by drlateef: 6:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
marlow1962:

Nobody is wailing my bro
At this modern age, it is a shame that Nigerians are too excited owing their first major refinery, and a private owned for that matter.
Yorubas should stop using dangote refinery as consolation to their economic suffering, infact Nigerians as a whole. politically owned property is not to your own satisfaction.

Location of industry brings development snd employment to local population. I don’t know why I have to remind you of that. It also brings more tax to the coffers of the state. Is that hard for you to understand?
Re: June 12, Peter Obi Has Not Done Anything For Nigeria by Christistruth00: 6:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
grin

Did he even do anything for Anambra?

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Voted Obi, Can The APC Propaganda Make You Change Your Mind? / Muslim Community Demands Review Of Lagos Commissioner-nominees / Civilians Like Tinubu Have Perfected The Skill Of Executing Civilian Coup - Mahd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.