Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,795 members, 7,851,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

Wait For The Full Revenge Video. I'm About To Order Food Worth #12,000 For A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wait For The Full Revenge Video. I'm About To Order Food Worth #12,000 For A Guy (1000 Views)

Man Run Away From Restaurant After Lady Ordered Food Worth $400 / Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wait For The Full Revenge Video. I'm About To Order Food Worth #12,000 For A Guy by Merry100: 1:56pm On Jun 12, 2023
AdvanceDNA, Ogechi98, Harddiskng, and faceLAGOS due to your comments in my previous post you have a chance to win a paid meal worth twelve thousand naira. The first among you to post a video of yourself begging me for money will receive the prize. My Twitter handle is @Merryondred.

I don't understand why you see such little spending as a big deal. I have assisted guys with their school fees and helped guys who are still struggling with their businesses financially. I did not attach any strings to my help. In fact, I am still a virgin. I am not rich, but I spare a part of my little earnings to help others, regardless of their gender. I made my first million by grace and I help other people in order to show my gratitude to God.

At the age of twenty-seven, going on twenty-eight, I have gained several business and travel experiences. I struggled very hard to make money, and I ventured into several businesses. I have never requested money from any guy.

Before taking a lady out on a date, let her know your financial capability. If a lady orders beyond your budget, ask her to pay for her own food. You don't need to publicly embarrass her. It is inhumane and unfair to spite someone because of food. If everybody decides to behave like this, the world would be so unbearable.

I would like to take this moment to express my gratitude to Viju Milk Company and Rite Food Limited. They gave me the opportunity to become a distributor at their reputable companies without any connections. I made my first million through these companies.

Re: Wait For The Full Revenge Video. I'm About To Order Food Worth #12,000 For A Guy by Ogechi98: 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
grin grin grin omoh werey
Merry100:
AdvanceDNA, Ogechi98, Harddiskng, and faceLAGOS due to your comments in my previous post you have a chance to win a paid meal worth twelve thousand naira. The first among you to post a video of yourself begging me for money will receive the prize. My Twitter handle is @Merryondred.

I don't understand why you see such little spending as a big deal. I have assisted guys with their school fees and helped guys who are still struggling with their businesses financially. I did not attach any strings to my help. In fact, I am still a virgin. I am not rich, but I spare a part of my little earnings to help others, regardless of their gender. I made my first million by grace and I help other people in order to show my gratitude to God.

At the age of twenty-seven, going on twenty-eight, I have gained several business and travel experiences. I struggled very hard to make money, and I ventured into several businesses. I have never requested money from any guy.

Before taking a lady out on a date, let her know your financial capability. If a lady orders beyond your budget, ask her to pay for her own food. You don't need to publicly embarrass her. It is inhumane and unfair to spite someone because of food. If everybody decides to behave like this, the world would be so unbearable.

I would like to take this moment to express my gratitude to Viju Milk Company and Rite Food Limited. They gave me the opportunity to become a distributor at their reputable companies without any connections. I made my first million through these companies.
Re: Wait For The Full Revenge Video. I'm About To Order Food Worth #12,000 For A Guy by Lifestone(m): 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2023
Merry100:

I hope Seun bills you for the advertisement
Re: Wait For The Full Revenge Video. I'm About To Order Food Worth #12,000 For A Guy by Skiborobo(f): 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2023
My sister, sometimes een some ladies are so anoying.
We should understand that dating is not proverty alleviation program na. If you wan chop man use sense na.

I was so embarrassed when I saw that video abeg. Some ladies should stop disgracing us abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Wait For The Full Revenge Video. I'm About To Order Food Worth #12,000 For A Guy by honorik(m): 4:13pm On Jun 12, 2023
SEE ME HERE ORDER FOR ME
Re: Wait For The Full Revenge Video. I'm About To Order Food Worth #12,000 For A Guy by Merry100: 4:44pm On Jun 12, 2023
Ogechi98:
grin grin grin omoh werey
I be your mama
Re: Wait For The Full Revenge Video. I'm About To Order Food Worth #12,000 For A Guy by WatchYourSix: 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2023
This is funny. the op can't even see how awkward and pathetic this thread is... shalaye-ing to strangers that don't even care about her life because of unimportant nairaland gist they are all engaging in...

I nearly fell of my chair laughing when op even added she's a virgin and now posted viju products...

like wtf

1 Like

Re: Wait For The Full Revenge Video. I'm About To Order Food Worth #12,000 For A Guy by JOACHINpedro: 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2023
God bless you for helping out. smiley
Re: Wait For The Full Revenge Video. I'm About To Order Food Worth #12,000 For A Guy by Merry100: 5:21pm On Jun 12, 2023
WatchYourSix:
This is funny. the op can't even see how awkward and pathetic this thread is... shalaye-ing to strangers that don't even care about her life because of unimportant nairaland gist they are all engaging in...

I nearly fell of my chair laughing when op even added she's a virgin and now posted viju products...

like wtf
This is my timeline, say what you want on yours.

1 Like

Re: Wait For The Full Revenge Video. I'm About To Order Food Worth #12,000 For A Guy by faceLAGOS: 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2023
Merry100:

You try.

Btw, you can forward that 12k into my Opay account.

It will go a long way.

Thanks.
Re: Wait For The Full Revenge Video. I'm About To Order Food Worth #12,000 For A Guy by Merry100: 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
faceLAGOS:

You try.

Btw, you can forward that 12k into my Opay account.

It will go a long way.

Thanks.
I have not seen the video.
Re: Wait For The Full Revenge Video. I'm About To Order Food Worth #12,000 For A Guy by faceLAGOS: 5:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
Merry100:

I have not seen the video.

I’m using opera mini on a small itel phone to access nl atm so I can’t make any vid.

Babe, do this bar & make a guy happy for once.
Re: Wait For The Full Revenge Video. I'm About To Order Food Worth #12,000 For A Guy by Fidecoo(m): 9:07am On Jun 15, 2023
faceLAGOS:

I’m using opera mini on a small itel phone to access nl atm so I can’t make any vid.

See mumu falling hand guys.
Na every money you suppose hustle for??
Re: Wait For The Full Revenge Video. I'm About To Order Food Worth #12,000 For A Guy by OndoRaph(m): 9:19am On Jun 15, 2023
Fidecoo:

See mumu falling hand guys.
Na every money you suppose hustle for??
Re: Wait For The Full Revenge Video. I'm About To Order Food Worth #12,000 For A Guy by OndoRaph(m): 9:22am On Jun 15, 2023
faceLAGOS:

How can I unread this comment?

(1) (Reply)

I'm Crying Listening To This Song!!! Pls Help Me / Does It Matter? / How To Get MARRIED in STYLE!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.