Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,242 members, 7,846,139 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Suicide On My Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suicide On My Mind (431 Views)

Help!!! This Hunger Is Destroying My Pussy Suicide On My Mind / Please Advise, Suicide On My Mind. / Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suicide On My Mind by Bigboy2221: 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2023
Yeah I’m tired
Re: Suicide On My Mind by garriAndsugar: 2:40pm On Jun 12, 2023
Tired of what exactly?
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Bigboy2221: 2:42pm On Jun 12, 2023
garriAndsugar:
Tired of what exactly?

Tired of my friends getting it while me I’m just the way I am
Re: Suicide On My Mind by garriAndsugar: 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2023
Bigboy2221:

Tired of my friends getting it while me I’m just the way I am
Only that?
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Manna4Gurls: 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2023
Before I say anything about your choice of living, Kindly shift this post to general or crime group. Why you go dey post this kind thing for romance abi ur gf booted u? Mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Suicide On My Mind by Bigboy2221: 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2023
garriAndsugar:

Only that?

Yeah bro you won’t understand my predicament
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Geovanni412(m): 2:52pm On Jun 12, 2023
Bigboy2221:
Yeah I’m tired

Ma gee

This life is strange indeed

At the end of it all, we will all die

The only thing I can say is this....

Whatever you are passing through, remember that there is someone out there in jail who did absolutely nothing

That guy is terrified each night of dropping the soap and has to fight off animals every day to keep his sanity intact

That guy has not committed suicide

There are people in way worse situations...

If you are healthy, try and improve your finances so you can help them

The only reason not to commit suicide is hope...the hope that someday things will be better. Try and give others that hope.
Re: Suicide On My Mind by jackmrandy: 3:05pm On Jun 12, 2023
Bigboy2221:
Yeah I’m tired

think positive
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Bigboy2221: 3:14pm On Jun 12, 2023
Geovanni412:

Ma gee

This life is strange indeed

At the end of it all, we will all die

The only thing I can say is this....

Whatever you are passing through, remember that there is someone out there in jail who did absolutely nothing

That guy is terrified each night of dropping the soap and has to fight off animals every day to keep his sanity intact

That guy has not committed suicide

There are people in way worse situations...

If you are healthy, try and improve your finances so you can help them

The only reason not to commit suicide is hope...the hope that someday things will be better. Try and give others that hope.

I lost 900k in January on a failed investment haven’t been able to recover since then
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Geovanni412(m): 3:26pm On Jun 12, 2023
Bigboy2221:

I lost 900k in January on a failed investment haven’t been able to recover since then

Do you have hope you can make more than the money you lost?

If you talk to the right people, you'll have hope

People = Money

Try and connect with the people around you ...i know they might look stupid to you or you don't agree with their thinking style but you can't get out of your head by staying alone

Talk to one or two gees and go out a bit.
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Bigboy2221: 3:34pm On Jun 12, 2023
Geovanni412:

Do you have hope you can make more than the money you lost?

If you talk to the right people, you'll have hope

People = Money

Try and connect with the people around you ...i know they might look stupid to you or you don't agree with their thinking style but you can't get out of your head by staying alone

Talk to one or two gees and go out a bit.

I had hope of making that much but don’t know anymore

Anyways thanks for your advice
Re: Suicide On My Mind by Finnese001: 7:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
All Is going to be okay bro, the situation of this country is somehow, and most people are going through a lot. Just be calm, all is going to be well again. Believe in yourself

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Brymo Admits Proposing Sex For Music Collaboration With Simi / Shocking!!! Bolanle Ninalowo Needs Our Prayers / I Really Miss Ilegend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.