Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Easemoni Loan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Easemoni Loan (5994 Views)

I Need Help With Easemoni Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easemoni Loan by Ajjj: 7:15pm On Jun 12, 2023
Hello...
I am owing easemoni loan money I collected from them and I have determined not to return back the money. I have blocked them from accessing my contacts. I hope there is nothing more they can do
Re: Easemoni Loan by Princeadebayo11(m): 8:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ajjj:
Hello...
I am owing easemoni loan money I collected from them and I have determined not to return back the money. I have blocked them from accessing my contacts. I hope there is nothing more they can do
Update bro..
I am in your shoe
Re: Easemoni Loan by MrFollowFollow(m): 6:48am On Jul 15, 2023
Ajjj:
Hello...

You are a thief!

5 Likes

Re: Easemoni Loan by helinues: 7:01am On Jul 15, 2023
Nothing just that don't be surprised if you read about your own obituary posters..

That's how low some of those loan company can go

2 Likes

Re: Easemoni Loan by AuschwitzPrefec: 7:01am On Jul 15, 2023
MrFollowFollow:

You are a thief!

Usury is both a sin and crime

3 Likes

Re: Easemoni Loan by 001Lagos: 7:03am On Jul 15, 2023
Pay up
Re: Easemoni Loan by inoki247: 7:05am On Jul 15, 2023
And when the people start dere madness with you people u will crying around everywhere calling on Govt to ban dem....

If you've ur own business is this how you pray people starts ripping u....

2 Likes

Re: Easemoni Loan by AuschwitzPrefec: 7:06am On Jul 15, 2023
Ajjj:
Hello...

Are you the one that complained about them fraudulently loaning you 10k instead of 16k to repay 17k in a 7 days ?

Don't pay.

That was criminal of them .

And when you decided and eventually returned the principal on the same day after reaching to them ,on the same day of loaning you ,they still went ahead to threaten you..

No pay. There is nothing they can do.

At least your conscience is clear , let them do their worse.

2 Likes

Re: Easemoni Loan by AuschwitzPrefec: 7:07am On Jul 15, 2023
inoki247:
And when the people start dere madness with you people u will crying around everywhere calling on Govt to ban dem....

If you've ur own business is this how you pray people starts ripping u....

This is no business but pure robbery .

2 Likes

Re: Easemoni Loan by AuschwitzPrefec: 7:07am On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:
Pay up

I knew this is what an Okoro will say.

2 Likes

Re: Easemoni Loan by inoki247: 7:15am On Jul 15, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

This is no business but pure robbery .

Is pure Robbery how did dey force him dem put Gun for him neck so how's this a robbery....

During the Cash Swap we saw how people were using 2k, 3k to withdraw from POS some people never see bad in that so how will you now accuse a Loan company that sets his terms and conditions an armed robber....

2 Likes

Re: Easemoni Loan by Rolings: 7:24am On Jul 15, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Are you the one that complained about them fraudulently loaning you 10k instead of 16k to repay 17k in a 7 days ?

Don't pay.

That was criminal of them .

And when you decided and eventually returned the principal on the same day after reaching to them ,on the same day of loaning you ,they still went ahead to threaten you..

No pay. There is nothing they can do.

At least your conscience is clear , let them do their worse.

Exactly
If we dont let this people know that what they are doing in the name of business is VERY BAD... government left them for a while before clamping down ......how can you give someone loan and charge interests of one year in 7 days....GOD PUNISH THEM.

3 Likes

Re: Easemoni Loan by Rolings: 7:24am On Jul 15, 2023
Ajjj:
Hello...

Though it's not good to take a loan without the intention of paying but a loan company that gives loan for seven days with over 30% interest is a thief and deserve not to be paid.

They took advantage of the poor state of the economy to be duping us....they are LOAN SHARKS....and are not different from criminals

However there are those who know the business and won't go tarnishing your image but do the right thing by reporting the loan to a credit bureau. Eg. Carbon fairmoney migo quick check quickteller, registered microfinance banks...
CBN has given them universal mandate to take money from any account of a debtor in anybank if they refuse to pay back after sometime....so why tarnish someone's image if all these is available.
Until those loan companies especially the Chinese and Indian owned stop all the exorbitant interest....they will keep having default.....even companies with moderate rates have defaulters talk more of LOAN SHARKS.
the only thing they can do is publish your image. It will being you some embarrassment among family and friends but won't kill you and it will save you from people who are always asking you for money
Re: Easemoni Loan by AuschwitzPrefec: 7:30am On Jul 15, 2023
inoki247:

Is pure Robbery how did dey force him dem put Gun for him neck so how's this a robbery....

During the Cash Swap we saw how people were using 2k, 3k to withdraw from POS some people never see bad in that so how will you now accuse a Loan company that sets his terms and conditions an armed robber....

Get behind me Satan .

2 Likes

Re: Easemoni Loan by Rolings: 7:41am On Jul 15, 2023
inoki247:

You have no point.
Interest rate in Nigeria hovers between 24 to 30 % pa...
If you give loan for 7 day with 30% interest .....you are a VERY BIG THIEF....
and what they are doing is illegal.
But because of weak regulations these people were duping us for years before Nigeians had enough of them and stopped giving a damn about their character assasination.
You devise cunning methods to lure people don't keep your promise and your only response is that it is clearly stated in your terms and conditions.....shame on you

1 Like

Re: Easemoni Loan by Bodeem: 7:59am On Jul 15, 2023
Easemoni and okash, once you borrow from them and pay up even before due date, they will just suddenly stop borrowing . Many people complain about this tactics of theirs.

I borrowed money from okash last month. About a day before the due date of the loan , small change entered my account and I was like let me just use the mo ey to pay up my okash loan so that they won't disturb me . Then I can borrow again. That way I will use one stone to kill two birds. My dear friends I paid up the okash loan and when I tried borrowing again , they declined. I nearly ran mad coz that was my last cash. I was like if I had known I wouldn't have paid them self. I went to their Facebook page and discovered many people complaining about such tactics of theirs. Just ridiculous
Re: Easemoni Loan by MrFollowFollow(m): 8:33am On Jul 15, 2023
Rolings:

You have no point.
Interest rate in Nigeria hovers between 24 to 30 % pa...
If you give loan for 7 day with 30% interest .....you are a VERY BIG THIEF....
and what they are doing is illegal.
But because of weak regulations these people were duping us for years before Nigeians had enough of them and stopped giving a damn about their character assasination.
You devise cunning methods to lure people don't keep your promise and your only response is that it is clearly stated in your terms and conditions.....shame on you

It is only a commercial bank that will be a loan at an annual interest rate of 30%pa but such a loan must be secured with collateral according to CBN rules.

Online loan companies give loans without need to provide security therefore such loans are highly risky hence more expensive.

Please feel free to start your own loan company and be giving loans at 30% pa to Nigerians let us see if your business will not collapse within 3 months
Re: Easemoni Loan by MrFollowFollow(m): 8:37am On Jul 15, 2023
Bodeem:
Easemoni and okash, once you borrow from them and pay up even before due date, they will just suddenly stop borrowing . Many people complain about this tactics of theirs.

I borrowed money from okash last month. About a day before the due date of the loan , small change entered my account and I was like let me just use the mo ey to pay up my okash loan so that they won't disturb me . Then I can borrow again. That way I will use one stone to kill two birds. My dear friends I paid up the okash loan and when I tried borrowing again , they declined. I nearly ran mad coz that was my last cash. I was like if I had known I wouldn't have paid them self. I went to their Facebook page and discovered many people complaining about such tactics of theirs. Just ridiculous

So you think the people who manage these loan providers are fools?

The reason why some of these people rush to pay up is so they can win the trust of the loan company so that they can borrow a larger amount of money at their next attempt.

If the loan provider is foolish and gives them a larger amount that is when the stupid borrower will now show his true colour by defaulting repeatedly
Re: Easemoni Loan by Bodeem: 10:05am On Jul 15, 2023
MrFollowFollow:

The reason why some of these people rush to pay up is so they can win the trust of the loan company so that they can borrow a larger amount of money at their next attempt.

If the loan provider is foolish and gives them a larger amount that is when the stupid borrower will now show his true colour by defaulting repeatedly

Okay.

If this is your point then I don't blame people for borrowing and refusing to pay. It is justified. Someone had an emergency cash with him, loan is also due next day. In order to maintain a good credit score and avoid embarrassing calls and messages, he used the emergency cash to pay up the loan so he could borrow again. That way, he has bought more time and also, he used a stone to kill two birds.
After paying up, he tried borrowing and they declined. Now think of it, won't he be regretting that if he had known, he wouldn't have paid the money?

Same scenario happens with people who have been owing these loan apps for long. It's not that they don't want to pay, they must have defaulted intially because they had little and now that they manage to raise some change, they know that if pay up with all the accumulated interest, the laon app won't borrow them again. So instead of losing on two sides let them kuku keep their money. These loan apps are the onese doing themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Easemoni Loan by Bodeem: 10:13am On Jul 15, 2023
@ MrFollowFollow I also experienced same .

I borrowed on the 25th lf April and the loan was a month tenor with easemoni. On the 24th of May, they were already disturbing me threatening fire and brimstone. I contemplated borrowing from another loan app just to pay them but from my little knowledge of economics, its a trap. Taking a loan to repay another loan is the begining of your troubles. Then on the 25th the next day I decided that i borrowed money from a friend instead just to pay these guys. It was with the hopes that after paying up, then I can re-borrow a lesser amount that will last me till when salary arrives on the 30th or there abouts. I was disappointed when my loan was declined. Now think of what ran through my mind, definitely if I had known I shouldn't have paid on time and hold on till month end.
Re: Easemoni Loan by Rolings: 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
MrFollowFollow:

It is only a commercial bank that will be a loan at an annual interest rate of 30%pa but such a loan must be secured with collateral according to CBN rules.

Online loan companies give loans without need to provide security therefore such loans are highly risky hence more expensive.

Please feel free to start your own loan company and be giving loans at 30% pa to Nigerians let us see if your business will not collapse within 3 months
LIE
not all online loan companies charge exorbitant interest.
Only loan sharks do

If you deceive people to come and take loans with LIES then take whatever comes out of it.

You decide to give people with bad credit unsecured loans....be ready to face the consequences.
When people got fed up with their lies and deceit....they simply stopped giving a damn about their character assasination

Who send you go give unsecured loan?
You clearly know the risk.
Even Loans that are secured people still default talk more of an unsecured loan.

I know they call it business.
An unethical one at that.
Re: Easemoni Loan by Rolings: 3:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
MrFollowFollow:

What happened to giving at a moderate interest rate?
So you want to have made over 200% in some instances in 30 days....that clearly is robbery.....if you have this kind of business model you should expect default

Charge people what you are supposed to charge annually in 7 days.
Fear God oooo
Re: Easemoni Loan by MrFollowFollow(m): 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2023
Rolings:

What happened to giving at a moderate interest rate?
So you want to have made over 200% in some instances in 30 days....that clearly is robbery.....if you have this kind of business model you should expect default

Charge people what you are supposed to charge annually in 7 days.
Fear God oooo

I don't believe there is any online loan provider that charges as much as 200% so it's obvious that you're exaggerating the figure.

However it is not possible to give an unsecured loan and charge an interest of just 30% pa and prorate it.

Anyone who does that will never be able to generate enough profit to pay rent for its office talkmore of paying staff salaries or making profit!

Let us do the maths behind it.

An interest rate of 30% when prorated to days is:
30%/12month = 2.5% per month

2.5%/30days = 0.083% per day

If an individual applies to WCash for a loan of N10,000 for 1 week (7 days) his total interest will be = (10,000 * 0.083% * 7days)/100 = N58.33

Does it make sense to you for a company to risk N10,000 of its resources for a measly return of just 58.33Naira?!

1 Like

Re: Easemoni Loan by Rolings: 1:34am On Jul 17, 2023
MrFollowFollow:

I don't believe there is any online loan provider that charges as much as 200% so it's obvious that you're exaggerating the figure.

However it is not possible to give an unsecured loan and charge an interest of just 30% pa and prorate it.

Anyone who does that will never be able to generate enough profit to pay rent for its office talkmore of paying staff salaries or making profit!

Let us do the maths behind it.

An interest rate of 30% when prorated to days is:
30%/12month = 2.5% per month

2.5%/30days = 0.083% per day

If an individual applies to WCash for a loan of N10,000 for 1 week (7 days) his total interest will be = (10,000 * 0.083% * 7days)/100 = N58.33

Does it make sense to you for a company to risk N10,000 of its resources for a measly return of just 58.33Naira?!

You clearly dont know these loan sharks.
I was a victim and I'm talking from experience so I'm not exaggerating..... I have taken an online loan that gave me 12k to pay 20k in 7 days....that's close to 200% in 30 days. (I can't force you to believe but thats that truth) these guys will tell you pay this one and I will give you a higher loan and you thinking you will get a higher loan and longer repayment will pay up only to get the same amount and time..
Most Nigerians earn monthly but these guys keep on giving only 7 days loan.
Standard loan companies and even banks do give short term loans too but not at exorbitant rates.... average of 15 to 20% .....so if I borrow 50k for between 7 to 15 days shouldnt be more than 7500 to 10k.
If I borrow 100k interest shouldn't be more than 10 to 15k.
Anything more than this is stealing and illegal.

I know exactly all I am saying
Re: Easemoni Loan by BscHolder: 5:21pm On Jul 18, 2023
Rolings:

Though it's not good to take a loan without the intention of paying but a loan company that gives loan for seven days with over 30% interest is a thief and deserve not to be paid.

They took advantage of the poor state of the economy to be duping us....they are LOAN SHARKS....and are not different from criminals

However there are those who know the business and won't go tarnishing your image but do the right thing by reporting the loan to a credit bureau. Eg. Carbon fairmoney migo quick check quickteller, registered microfinance banks...
CBN has given them universal mandate to take money from any account of a debtor in anybank if they refuse to pay back after sometime....so why tarnish someone's image if all these is available.
Until those loan companies especially the Chinese and Indian owned stop all the exorbitant interest....they will keep having default.....even companies with moderate rates have defaulters talk more of LOAN SHARKS.
the only thing they can do is publish your image. It will being you some embarrassment among family and friends but won't kill you and it will save you from people who are always asking you for money
what of palmcredit, do they reach out to contacts?
Re: Easemoni Loan by smesi: 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2023
Them don use my account collect loan for my head and I don't know how that was done successfully.

It happens like this...........
I stated seeing messages of six digits on my phone from my banks (different bank) I was deleting them that what's the meaning of this why my phone is getting hot and battery running down due to messages. I switch off cos battery already red and dead offer switch on back, I took the phone to a near known street "relative" to charge after 5% charged I on phone lo and behold see credit of 70k on my phone why I am in wonder without expecting money from anybody I begin to receive debit alerts from different two messages that the money has left my account ( withdrawn) and I was left with less than two hundred naira account. Am going to the bank to report this because this unfortunate incident could spoil or dent my well built family name. NL people what's your opinion on this please?
Re: Easemoni Loan by Visionjohnny: 12:41pm On Feb 14
[color=#770077][/color]

Please, someone should help me on what to do.
I mistakenly transfer money to my Easemoni designated account which sends the money directly to the Loan platform.
They generated a Wema bank account number with my name just like my main Wema bank account and I thought I was transferring the money to my main account but later discovered that it was sent directly to EASEMONI For two weeks now, I have called, emailed and messaged them several times and even tried reaching out to the owner (Bluridge Microfinance bank) yet to no avail.
Please, I need advice on what to do oo
My #5500 can not go like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easemoni Loan by Boluwire01: 7:26am On May 13
Please I made a wrong transfer to my easemoni account name show out my name was on the account number.how can I get refunded back
I mistakenly transferred money to my easemoni account number 60k instead of my opay account number ,please how can I get my money back because I've completed my loan a long time ago

(1) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Arrested Over Threats to Blow Up Oil Installations / My Biafra Nigerian Dream, why I'm one Nigeria now. / BOMBSHELL: Gov Obiano’s Aides Fights Dirty Over Alleged $5 Million Ugu Export

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.