Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,224 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

Please Do Not Take Tinubu Student Loan To Go And Study Religious And Cultural St - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Do Not Take Tinubu Student Loan To Go And Study Religious And Cultural St (269 Views)

How Do Religious And Good Girls Get Polluted By Bad Guyz / My Girlfriend Is Intolerant Both Religious And Tribal / Tell Us About The Overly Religious Person You Dated Or Are Still Dating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Do Not Take Tinubu Student Loan To Go And Study Religious And Cultural St by RTID: 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2023
Please do not take Tinubu student loan to go and study Religious and Cultural Studies. Please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Do Not Take Tinubu Student Loan To Go And Study Religious And Cultural St by derecho(m): 7:56pm On Jun 12, 2023
Kikikiki... Tinubu is trying hard to legitimize the heist.
As far as Nigerians are concerned we don't know him as President.

Nigerians are waiting for the courts first.
Re: Please Do Not Take Tinubu Student Loan To Go And Study Religious And Cultural St by budaatum: 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2023
RTID:
Please do not take Tinubu student loan to go and study Religious and Cultural Studies. Please.

Why not? If I want to waste my time and my money loan studying Religious and Cultural Studies what's that got to do with you?

I can after all use my study to become an influential babalawo or pastor or imam or even learn how to resist religion and become an atheist.

I'm sure I'd find it easy to pay back my loan if my study turns me into Oyakhilome or Adeboye or Richard Dawkins and my parents would be very pleased with me when I use my pay to buy them a bigger house.

1 Like

Re: Please Do Not Take Tinubu Student Loan To Go And Study Religious And Cultural St by Henryfortune(m): 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2023
derecho:
Kikikiki... Tinubu is trying hard to legitimize the heist.
As far as Nigerians are concerned we don't know him as President.

Nigerians are waiting for the courts first.

And then what happens if you don't get what you presumed....?

(1) (Reply)

Your Favorite Classmates Then When You Were In Secondary School / To Those That Had Encounters, Gos And Church Founders / Common Mistakes People Make During The Choice Of A Life Husband Or Wife To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.