Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) (78650 Views)

Help!!! What Can Someone Use For This Fungal Infection? WARNING!! GRAPHICS PICS / How I Extracted My Damaged Tooth (graphics Photos) / Man Dies After Snake Bite In Umuahia (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Anny69: 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
lexy2014:

Let's look at this way. How does loosing your wife justify your actions? You even 3 kids you should live your life for and u using your wife's death to justify your addiction. That is lame. If every man who lost his wife did what you did, then we will have several amputated men all over the world. There are 3 kids whose lives depend on u and u somewhere destroying your life. Is that how to be a good father? Should her parents and siblings get addicted because she died after all they knew her longer than u did. You better stop being a clown, get your ass up and go start being a responsible father
Exactly my thoughts.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by vacanci: 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
ghettochild:
Did the injection mk ur arm begin to rot..
Or u r using it for the pain.
First of u need a daily dose of ceftraxone injection for bacterial infection..
You need to clean that wound daily

in fact, it should be hourly
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Truthshscrazy: 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
MahatmaGhandi:

I remember the day I was in physical pain and was rushed to the hospital, my doctor administratered it to me. It was so good, I swore never to go near it again. It calmed my nerves and for lack of a better word I would say it shifted my reality, I lost control of my body, my wife and brother had to hold me on both sides to take me home. When I slept , it was arguably the best sleep I ever had, immediately I woke up I made the decision that I will never to go near it on my own. Anything that can make you feel the way pentazocine can make you feel will eventually become and addiction.
I pray for the OP that God will see you through.
shocked
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Truthshscrazy: 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
aAK1:
Rehab is your only option .
smiley
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Collins4u1(m): 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
you mean the drug this this to you?

One thing with addiction is that, the culprit won't stop until THEY HIT THE BOTTOM.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by KosiGee(m): 5:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
Martinsmine:
I have a friend in which his brother was slammed on the hip wit the down of a ak 47 gun. He survived d hit but the pain that guy was passing was much. This was the same drug he was giving to for a longtime but it was stopped because he was adviced to stop. He listened because fly way no they hear they follow dead body enter grave. But your own has don much damage do well to stop it.

I feel for your friend. He should go to the imaging department and have that hip scanned and X-rayed.
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by zeuss: 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
family6644:
It started when I lost someone dear to me, I almost ran mad, they had to call a local nurse who administered an injection to me, the thing off me, when I woke up it started again, I was given another dose, it got me so high that I don't know anything again until I slept off again.

This is how I started requesting for it, I started taking it to get over the trauma, the lady noticed I was getting addicted she refused giving me saying it's dangerous, I had to call my pharmacist friend to get regular supplies, though he didn't stop warning me but I'm already addicted taking it every 4hours, trying to stop when I started seeing the damages but I couldn't.

The fatigue that will follow is unbearable, I will end up taking it to feel okay again. I attached a picture of my hands with the damage.

I need help, I want out so that I can live my normal life but I don't know how, has anyone been there before? How did you get over it? I don't want to die from this. Please help me

U need to see the damage it's doing to u and stop it..... It will never leave u until t finishes u. You must see clear reason and stop
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
Like seriously shocked shocked shocked guys! What's on na. If na friends make us do all this drug, we should distance ourselves. I started smoking W*** from 100L when I ******* through a friend ( sadly he was BS by *** ) I stopped smoking from 400L when I realized I'm more br**** taking nothing when go for H** . Till this moment, no W*** no alcohol not even a PMS. Just water and food, that's all. Guys! Stay off drugs and alcohol. If you can't stop, tell a friend who don't do it, he can help.
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Alexiiydon: 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
family6644:

You understand the situation perfectly. I'm determined to stop today, all I need is support. I just got back from the pharmacy. If this does not work by tomorrow or next, I'm going to general hospital for help. I will take all the shame and insults. I'm not angry at those insulting me here, it's because they don't understand what I went through, I actually lost my wife of 17yrs, my best friend, my other half leaving me with 3kids, I had two options then, either to run mad or go this way. At least I'm mentally stable now to fight this one, then I was almost running mad. I just didn't want to say all these in the post so as not to draw sympathy, I need the harsh truths to help me stop.
does the thing has no pills?? If yes then switch to that and if no continue using it if itโ€™s only death that can give you peace then RIP I wonder what advice you can give to your children or people around you greet yaradua for us tell him say Igbos miss him so much

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Shedrack777: 5:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
lexy2014:

Let's look at this way. How does loosing your wife justify your actions? You even 3 kids you should live your life for and u using your wife's death to justify your addiction. That is lame. If every man who lost his wife did what you did, then we will have several amputated men all over the world. There are 3 kids whose lives depend on u and u somewhere destroying your life. Is that how to be a good father? Should her parents and siblings get addicted because she died after all they knew her longer than u did. You better stop being a clown, get your ass up and go start being a responsible father
i have to say this, you know nothing about addiction reason why you're blabbing. this man was addicted to his wife, that's why when she's gone, he needed something to cure her from his heart. and the worst thing about addiction is you need another one to cure

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by NzogbuNzogbu: 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
nextdoorpal:
You see this drug?
Pray you don't use it ever, Pentazocine is extremely addictive, the high feeling it gives is something else n it's ability to calm one down n induce sleep is on another level. Trying to discontinue it results in one becoming very weak, losing zeal to do virtually anything, pespirating badly. All this symptoms abate when you get a shot of it. It's a very crazy addiction that i'm hooked on too, one knows the resultant consequences buh getting off it is very very difficult. My doctor friend told me of a senior registra in a Federal government hospital that was hooked on this drug too, introduced to it by his wife, sad thing is this senior medical doctor, almost a consultant died courtesy this same drug.

I've also had a very good friend's younger brother pass away, it is believed he died after injecting this drug instantly, his arm was totally swollen n rotten from the shoulder down to the fingers n had to be wrapped in bandage 24/7.
Please this is a huge cry n plea for help, medical professionals help us, prior to him coming through, believe me he's tried with all his will power n yet it's failed him. I was told o check into rehab in a federal university hospital n d cost of staying for the 3months or least 2months is very high n crazy.
bro sorry about this,

Me sef I battled addiction in the past but not drugs

Is it idleness that causes the throwback for the drug or can you get busy and forget it

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
Pentazocine is for physical pain that is moderate to severe not emotional pain so it is sad someone started giving you that to help deal with loss.Death is inevitable and this person you lost will never come back unless your plan is to meet them through this pentazocine abuse.Be kind to yourself and your loved ones left behind.

As it is that injury is an underlaying symptom tissue damage and not caused by Pentazocine directly go get it dressed in hospital.Not sure why you were not given the injection in the bum.

You might not be able to go off it cold turkey but reduce every 6 hours then once a day to alternate days then once a week before you know you have stopped.People who do not understand the power of addiction will tell you to pray and tell yourself you can do it,it is never that simple.
I struggled with Dihydrocodeine for years and it was unlimited supply on the nhs.

There is a hospital in Kaduna,Nigeria called Damisa,it is rough looking and leaves question to be asked but they have a protocol for helping people with addiction both prescribed and recreational.6 months in would do you a world of good and it is affordable.

By bringing it here it means you are very worried now and have left denial and now accept this is the situation that is a good step.

Good luck and i hope you get the help you need.

14 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Timoleon(m): 5:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
MahatmaGhandi:

I remember the day I was in physical pain and was rushed to the hospital, my doctor administratered it to me. It was so good, I swore never to go near it again. It calmed my nerves and for lack of a better word I would say it shifted my reality, I lost control of my body, my wife and brother had to hold me on both sides to take me home. When I slept , it was arguably the best sleep I ever had, immediately I woke up I made the decision that I will never to go near it on my own. Anything that can make you feel the way pentazocine can make you feel will eventually become and addiction.
I pray for the OP that God will see you through.
Tried smoking cigarettes when I was 17 (benson and hedges) it was so soothing I told myself that I have to hate it at once. Thatโ€™s how addictions start. Till date, I hate smoking.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by gabbytabby: 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
When you have withdrawal symptoms what form does it take

E.g. Pain or mobility difficulties or what else
family6644:
I intentionally took the picture while taking it so that people can know it's the true cause of the injuries

It's actually the injection I'm taking not the drugs, it's the part on my arms that I'm injecting it that turns to wounds, it starts healing when I stop taking it there but I kept going back there when I can't find any veins to inject it. I'm stopping today. I hid it by from everyone but I had to start exposing myself as the first step to get help. I have informed my friend to take me to hospital if I'm not able to manage the withdrawal symptoms
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by mrcrabs(m): 5:59pm On Jun 13, 2023
This is serious. I suggest you speak to close family and friends so they can help you on this journey of stopping the addiction, then check into a rehab center because you definitely cannot do this on your own. Wish you all the best and I hope you Come out strong.

Stay of drugs people it doesn't end well.
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Gashigar: 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
Pentazocine is an opoid like cocaine and it's highly addictive and destructive to the body.

You need help from a addiction psychologist or psychiatrist if you can afford one. There's a drug called methadone that can help you break the cycle.

However, I can't emphasis the need to see a doctor. The wound will heal with time and appropriate care.

I wish you well and speedy recovery.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by DEBJOCH1(m): 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
MEN, I. AM JUST SPEECHLESS, I DONT THINK YOU CAN BE AS BADLY THRUMATIZED AS MOU, EVEN WHEN I WAS PLACED ON SEDATIVE, ALONG THE LANE, I DISCOVERED THAT I CANT SLEEP NATURALLY WITHOUT TAKING SEDATIVE DRUG, I DID THAT FOR MONTHS, I HAD TO WARN MY SELF THAT AT MY 30'S I AM TAKING A DENGEROUS PATH BECAUSE EVERY SIDE EFFECT OF ANY SEDATIVE OUT WEIGH IT'S POSITIVE EFFECT, INSTANTLY THE ISSUES OF MICHAEL JACKSON$ DEATH CAME TO MY MIND, I REMEMBERED HE DIED AS A RESULT OF HIGH DOSE OG SEDATIVE. I TOLD MY SELF IF I AM GOING TO DIE AS A RESULT OF NOT SLEEPING NATURALLY SO BE IT.

I WENT USING NATURE AS A CURATIVE MEASURE, I GOT HONEY, GOT MORINGER SEED, GOT EJIRIN LEAF, BITTER LEAF, BITTER KOLA, WONDERFUL KOLA (THIS IS A GERY DENGEROUS KOLA), MILK, WARM WATER, GOT THE SERVICE OF THOSE HAUSA WANZAMI (LOCAL BARBERS THAT USE TO EXTRACT BAD BLOOD FROM HUMAN SYSTEM, WITH PRAYERS, VIGIL I TOLD THE DEVIL SINCE YOU HAVE SUCCEEDED IN DEPRIVING SLEEP FROM ME EVERY NIGHT ME AND YOU WILL BATTLE IN VIGIL, GRADUALLY, FOR YEARS, THAT WAS HOW I STARTED HAVING NATURAL SLEEP AFTER PRAYERS. LIKE PLAY LIKE PLAY THAT WAS HOW GOD RESTORED MY SLEEP MY SLEEP CIRCLE.

HONESTLY YOU BROUGHT THIS UPON YOUR SELF, IT TAKES ONLY GOD TO RESTORE YOU AND, YOU WENT TOO FAR, I PRAY THAT GOD SHOULD HEAL YOU, YOUR SYSTEM HAS BEEN NEGATIVELY IMPACTED.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by darealez(m): 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
Hi, let me know if you're open to coaching. Not gonna be easy, so gotta be prepared. Also, you gotta be a Christian as well.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
family6644:
I intentionally took the picture while taking it so that people can know it's the true cause of the injuries

It's actually the injection I'm taking not the drugs, it's the part on my arms that I'm injecting it that turns to wounds, it starts healing when I stop taking it there but I kept going back there when I can't find any veins to inject it. I'm stopping today. I hid it by from everyone but I had to start exposing myself as the first step to get help. I have informed my friend to take me to hospital if I'm not able to manage the withdrawal symptoms
U can do it bro. U have already done d first step, accepting to quit. Withdrawal syndrome will hit u hard but u have to stay STRONG ๐Ÿ’ช

2 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by DEBJOCH1(m): 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
MEN!!!. I, AM JUST SPEECHLESS, I DONT THINK YOU CAN BE AS BADLY THRUMATIZED AS MOU, EVEN WHEN I WAS PLACED ON SEDATIVE, ALONG THE LANE, I DISCOVERED THAT I CANT SLEEP NATURALLY WITHOUT TAKING SEDATIVE DRUG, I DID THAT FOR MONTHS, I HAD TO WARN MY SELF THAT AT MY 30'S I AM TAKING A DENGEROUS PATH BECAUSE EVERY SIDE EFFECT OF ANY SEDATIVE OUT WEIGH IT'S POSITIVE EFFECT, INSTANTLY THE ISSUES OF MICHAEL JACKSON$ DEATH CAME TO MY MIND, I REMEMBERED HE DIED AS A RESULT OF HIGH DOSE OG SEDATIVE. I TOLD MY SELF IF I AM GOING TO DIE AS A RESULT OF NOT SLEEPING NATURALLY SO BE IT.

I WENT USING NATURE AS A CURATIVE MEASURE, I GOT HONEY, GOT MORINGER SEED, GOT EJIRIN LEAF, BITTER LEAF, BITTER KOLA, WONDERFUL KOLA (THIS IS A GERY DENGEROUS KOLA), MILK, WARM WATER, GOT THE SERVICE OF THOSE HAUSA WANZAMI (LOCAL BARBERS THAT USE TO EXTRACT BAD BLOOD FROM HUMAN SYSTEM, WITH PRAYERS, VIGIL I TOLD THE DEVIL SINCE YOU HAVE SUCCEEDED IN DEPRIVING SLEEP FROM ME EVERY NIGHT ME AND YOU WILL BATTLE IN VIGIL, GRADUALLY, FOR YEARS, THAT WAS HOW I STARTED HAVING NATURAL SLEEP AFTER PRAYERS. LIKE PLAY LIKE PLAY THAT WAS HOW GOD RESTORED MY SLEEP MY SLEEP CIRCLE.

HONESTLY YOU BROUGHT THIS UPON YOUR SELF, IT TAKES ONLY GOD TO RESTORE YOU AND, YOU WENT TOO FAR, I PRAY THAT GOD SHOULD HEAL YOU, YOUR SYSTEM HAS BEEN NEGATIVELY IMPACTED.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by jmoore(m): 6:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
Nawa! You just dey shook needle for your hand. You were just cutting off your hand.

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Davies25: 6:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
I was in your shoes. I even had good reasons to take it cos I was in pains always as a sickle cell. It took me 3 years before I could stop. I went in for rehab and promised muself never to take it again no matter whatโ€ฆ the rest is history.

You can do it too. It only takes your commitment.
Get well soon sir.

13 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by SultanYoung: 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2023
family6644:
It started when I lost someone dear to me, I almost ran mad, they had to call a local nurse who administered an injection to me, the thing off me, when I woke up it started again, I was given another dose, it got me so high that I don't know anything again until I slept off again.

This is how I started requesting for it, I started taking it to get over the trauma, the lady noticed I was getting addicted she refused giving me saying it's dangerous, I had to call my pharmacist friend to get regular supplies, though he didn't stop warning me but I'm already addicted taking it every 4hours, trying to stop when I started seeing the damages but I couldn't.

The fatigue that will follow is unbearable, I will end up taking it to feel okay again. I attached a picture of my hands with the damage.

I need help, I want out so that I can live my normal life but I don't know how, has anyone been there before? How did you get over it? I don't want to die from this. Please help me
please chat me up ASAP.

I won't take a penny from you.

Wish you a speedy recovery.

Note : penta is lethal and I pray this should be your last does.

Either you stop and reflect or it damage you forever, but the truth is there is no way out.

Drug, Injections are all poisonous substance unless this 5 Rights are Checked โœ”๏ธ
Right patient, the Right drug, the Right time, the Right dose, and the Right routeโ€”all of which are generally regarded as a standard for safe medication practices.

๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž - ๐„๐๐ฎ๐œ๐š๐ญ๐ž - ๐„๐ฆ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ
๐’๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐š๐ง ๐”๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐€๐๐š๐ฆ

3 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by philipojukwu1: 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
family6644:

Something tells me that you already know the details of the advice that you are seeking for. Why not continue and amputate your hand? I have a kid bro that does crystal meth, we advise am tire he no gree, we took him to a rehab the idiot formed allegiance with someone to start supply him same drugs after six months. Who go die go die.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by livenija: 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
LikeAking:
Sorry you go dey fine..

Try meditate...

Their is a spirit attached to this behavior...

not everything Is spiritual get sense n leave God out of this
Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by GogetterMD(m): 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
Dude! Your case is bad, and tissue necrosis has already set in (even though I have seen worse). You need to get wound debridement and treatment for that necrotised tissue, and afterwards enrol in addiction correction therapy. FNPH Yaba and LASUTH are specialists in this regard.

Try to get help before it's too late!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Jackanda1(m): 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
superCleanworks:

so you deprived yourself the following
the chance to get a job or even be employable
the chance to do business
the chance to sit next to nice people
the chance to meet cute babes
the chance to have two complete hands

just to get high with sorrow as an excuse.

disgusting
I didn't understand addiction until i fell into Porn and Masturbation years ago.

There is no amount of self determination that can help OP, he needs external help.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by Socratiz: 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
No one is talking about the nurse or medical personnel who first have him the drug. I think that's where the problem started.

There are other simpler drugs you can give a traumatic patient for the first time not this one.

The guy has also not helped himself by developing addiction to it, to the extent that he may lose his arm.

I echo what has been said here that you need urgent help.

You need to see a doctor, and also see a physchiatrist.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by lexy2014: 6:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
Shedrack777:
i have to say this, you know nothing about addiction reason why you're blabbing. this man was addicted to his wife, that's why when she's gone, he needed something to cure her from his heart. and the worst thing about addiction is you need another one to cure

How's that my fvcking business? If he likes he should kill himself because his wife died. Who loose? What should the parents and siblings of his wife do? Did he love her more than they did? They should become addicts because their sister and daughter died. Whose hand will be amputated eventually? Is it my hand?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
The best solution is to get a girl friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by NzogbuNzogbu: 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
family6644:

You understand the situation perfectly. I'm determined to stop today, all I need is support. I just got back from the pharmacy. If this does not work by tomorrow or next, I'm going to general hospital for help. I will take all the shame and insults. I'm not angry at those insulting me here, it's because they don't understand what I went through, I actually lost my wife of 17yrs, my best friend, my other half leaving me with 3kids, I had two options then, either to run mad or go this way. At least I'm mentally stable now to fight this one, then I was almost running mad. I just didn't want to say all these in the post so as not to draw sympathy, I need the harsh truths to help me stop.
Bro, first think about those kids all the time

You need to stay alive for them, I can understand what it was to lose your wife, but just take it as we human beings have an expiration date

I believe you need the will to first overcome that loss first which is still underplaying in this new friend drug you think you have

1 Like

Re: I'm Addicted To Pentazocine, Please Help Me!!! (Warning Graphics Photos) by k2money(m): 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
I hardly comment but this is something spiritual if only you belief in spirituality. Drop your mail account and remind me because I might forget and doesn't check all mail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My Boy Paid 50k and Collected Free STD... / Doctor Jumps Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge (Suicide) / The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.