Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,372 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg (26860 Views)

Nigeria, Bloomberg And The Hitman! - Temitope Ajayi / How Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited / Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by alobright17(m): 8:36am On Jun 13, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Buhari started off like this but ended up disappointing the nation
please mention things Buhari did in his first 15 days in office . Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Gentew(m): 8:36am On Jun 13, 2023
princeryle1:
Same Bloomberg that predicted victory for a particular candidate

They are not predicting this time around... They are stating the fact following available data.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 8:36am On Jun 13, 2023
squash47:
God bless Jagaban. Nigeria will be great again.

It was the same news in 2015 under buhari

If you are saying nigeria will be great again, what was Nigeria before? Was it mediocre?

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Nightwolf1: 8:36am On Jun 13, 2023
ppogba:

Name the class of investors you belong to so that we can start from there.

You didn't name the investors you were yapping about but you want to know the Investors' class I belong to.

Are you normal upstairs?🤡
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by forerunner022(m): 8:37am On Jun 13, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Buhari did not start like this anywhere. You can tell yourself that lie. Someone it took six months to appoint his ministers and other key cabinet members couldn't have started like this. Besides wetin that he-goat in human form called Buhari know? He was so dull and dumb from the beginning till end of his most useless and miserable administration.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 8:37am On Jun 13, 2023
Gentew:

They are not predicting this time around... They are stating the fact following available data.

Just like to they did 8years ago. How has nigeria fared after those 8years?
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 8:38am On Jun 13, 2023
forerunner022:
Buhari did not start like this anywhere. You can tell yourself that lie. Someone it took six months to appoint his ministers and other key cabinet members couldn't have started like this. Besides wetin that he-goat in human form called Buhari know? He was so dull and dumb from the beginning till end of his most useless and miserable administration.

It is either u are lying about buhari or Tinubu lied about buhari. Which one is it?

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by alobright17(m): 8:38am On Jun 13, 2023
princeryle1:
Same Bloomberg that predicted victory for a particular candidate
prediction means absolutely nothing it is not something you can hold anything against unless you don’t understand the English meaning of prediction. You can predict a certain team will win match and end up being wrong .

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Sheggy13(m): 8:39am On Jun 13, 2023
In Obi supporters voices: "There's agbado (corn) in Bloomberg's pockets".. Losers.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by deeva2: 8:40am On Jun 13, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Another Sadist and enemy of progress spotted..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Wolexzy11: 8:41am On Jun 13, 2023
He started well... Buhari wen eh enter na to start dey budget money and acc na eh no I talk am say tinubu no need our money una no believe

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by ppogba: 8:42am On Jun 13, 2023
Nightwolf1:

You didn't name the investors you were yapping about but you want to know the Investors' class I belong to.

Are you normal upstairs?🤡

Case closed.
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 8:42am On Jun 13, 2023
alobright17:
please mention things did in his first 15 days in office . Thanks

What exactly has Tinubu done in these 15days that is so special?
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 8:44am On Jun 13, 2023
Wolexzy11:
He started well... Buhari wen eh enter na to start dey budget money and acc na eh no I talk am say tinubu no need our money una no believe

How has he started well?

How does Tinubu not need nigerias money?

It's either u are lying about buhari or Tinubu lied about buhari. Which one is it?

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by forerunner022(m): 8:45am On Jun 13, 2023
lexy2014:

It is either u are lying about buhari or Tinubu lied about buhari. Which one is it?
Maybe you are an alien in this country.
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 8:45am On Jun 13, 2023
Olawrites:
Thank God I'm alive to witnessed this new regime. I've always supported Tinubu since he was the Lagos State Governor. Very visionary leader.

God bless Nigeria

In 2015, Bloomberg reported the same thing

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Nightwolf1: 8:46am On Jun 13, 2023
ppogba:

Case closed.

Nice!
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 8:46am On Jun 13, 2023
forerunner022:
Maybe you are an alien in this country.

Since you aren't an alien, then u shouldn't find it difficult answering my question.

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by alobright17(m): 8:48am On Jun 13, 2023
lexy2014:

so tell me what is it that you were referring to when you said Bubari started like this ?

What is it that almighty Bloomberg was referring to about Tinubu that pained you to the extent of saying Buhari started like this ?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 8:48am On Jun 13, 2023
Greatlee54:
Even though I never supported Tinubu but within two weeks Nigerians can feel a deep sense of leadership and direction . I'm a proud son of the Niger delta but I think Tinubu has performed far beyond my expectations, I just pray he continues on this trajectory.

Which "deep sense of leadership and direction" s Nigerians feeling? Can you pls explain?

How has Tinubu performed beyond your expectation?
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by grandstar(m): 8:48am On Jun 13, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

Wrong. Within a month, probably a week, I wrote off Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Lanretoye(m): 8:49am On Jun 13, 2023
Advancedpenis:

Adichie got the attention of the united states president.

How many people have your Yoruba ronu screaming while naked attracted?
yoruba ronu is the president of nigeria,a position none of your tribe'san will never attain...efulefu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Pityoobi: 8:49am On Jun 13, 2023
Bad news for IPOB people masquerading as obidients… they don’t want Nigeria to progress so that they can either install their weak president OBI or actualize their Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 8:49am On Jun 13, 2023
Axis313:

I was also surprised,Bloomberg that didn't rate Tinubu before the election and called him all sorts of name.

This is 2015.

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Pityoobi: 8:50am On Jun 13, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
No Buhari never did… messenger of doom

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Advancedpenis: 8:50am On Jun 13, 2023
Lanretoye:
yoruba ronu is the president of nigeria,a position none of your tribe'san will never attain...efulefu

eniyan egun calm down I am not your father

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 8:51am On Jun 13, 2023
Pityoobi:
Bad news for IPOB people masquerading as obidients… they don’t want Nigeria to progress so that they can either install their weak president OBI or actualize their Biafra.

Bloomberg gave the same news about buhari in 2015. Is IPOB and peter obi that were responsible for buharis non performance?
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Nolevel666: 8:53am On Jun 13, 2023
helinues:
My president started well walahi.

I was having a walk the other day and reminiscing how Tinubu has been getting things right from the inception.

For the first time in Nigeria, we have a president who is well prepared, organized, ready to face the problems facing the country head on.

With Tinubu's presidency, better Nigeria ahead

Well, I’m not pessimistic about his future performance, but buhari did the same thing when he came in with his “anti-corruption” mantra yet betrayed our nation.
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by jaxxy(m): 8:53am On Jun 13, 2023
We are watching closely.
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by Pityoobi: 8:53am On Jun 13, 2023
lexy2014:

Bloomberg gave the same news about buhari in 2015. Is IPOB and peter obi that were responsible for buharis non performance?
Not talking of Bloomberg…we talking of the steps taken already by the President. Everybody was hopeful about Buhari… he just practically went there Tos sleep and enjoy himself. May we never have that kind of president again.

OBI follow join with poor performance in Anambra state FYI. Onitsha was rated the dirtiest city in the world when OBI was governor and left it in the worst possible state.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by charzyh2: 8:53am On Jun 13, 2023
Guyman01:
He is implementing IMF policies which is hard on the man on street but favours foreign portfolio investors

Can you state the IMF policy being implemented by Tinubu that will negatively affect the man on the street?
Re: Tinubu’s 15 Days In Office Leave Investors Excited About Nigeria - Bloomberg by lexy2014: 8:54am On Jun 13, 2023
alobright17:
so tell me what is it that you were referring to when you said Bubari started like this ?

What is it that almighty Bloomberg was referring to about Tinubu that pained you to the extent of saying Buhari started like this ?

Can you show me were we had the discussion you are referring to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I’m Being Attacked Over Card Readers — Jega / Buhari Breaks His Fast With APC Leaders / Okowa's Convoy Kills Elderly Man As Journalists Escape Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.