Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives (28040 Views)

Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives / Godswill Akpabio Takes Oath Of Office As Senate President (Picture) / Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by realoscar84(m): 12:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
Why is this opportunist Ado Doguwa with 4 wives and harem of children flocking around him as if he is the Deputy Speaker? I hope this Abbas won't turn stooge like dimeji bankole to farouk Lawal that year.
Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by DamselQueen: 12:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
Great

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Iceberg3: 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
This guy will be to tinu u what naaba was to obj
Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by fixitbyjal(m): 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
Kennyking1234:
how much?

20k and it's safe and guaranteed

Text me via WhatsApp for more info
Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Iceberg3: 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2023
obontami:
So Zombidiots got nothing? That mandate hunter is still in thick forest looking for what is not lost. grin
Go and pay ya rent to ya igbo landlord

2 Likes

Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by deeva2: 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2023
•President - South West

•Vice President - North East

•Senate President - South South

•Speaker of House - North West

•SGF - North Central

•Deputy Senate President - North West

•Deputy Speaker - South East

Government of national unity.

5 Likes

Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by gare(f): 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2023
blamingthedevil:
Elluppees voted for President Bola Tinubu's Candidates

They will all decamp to APC very soon, the Oppositions had the numbers to get their own speaker, why should they allow APC become speaker. if they they had agreed among themselves PDP/LP/SDP/APGA and the other had more numbers compared to APC HOR candidates.It clearly theres nothing good that would still come out from this administration, because they want to have their way be it good or bad, and from experience from previous administration it would be bad.

OK lets wait for the ministers.
Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by JohnBullMySon: 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
garfield1:

The way the lp reps voted him fearfully is what cracked me up
This one never sabi Naija politics. Who told you it was out of fear Fear for what?

In Nigerian politics, party means nothing. Also long as you can pay, they'll vote for you. Highest bidder something.
Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by garfield1: 12:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
This one never sabi Naija politics. Who told you it was out of fear Fear for what?

In Nigerian politics, party means nothing. Also long as you can pay, they'll vote for you. Highest bidder something.

Ogene said his heart is with wase but voted abbas

2 Likes

Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by meditator(m): 12:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
timiade446:
femi don put him own person😂
Bunch of looters
Relocate to your country, Biafra, if e pain u

4 Likes

Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by duro4chang(m): 12:09pm On Jun 13, 2023
353?
Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Levels1(m): 12:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
akpaulite:
So you mean LP representatives voted this Tinubu's puppet. We're finished

Amen you will be finished as you requested

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by xjiggy: 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
Those saying LP lawmakers voted Tinubu candidates have forgotten politicians are cunning. Some of them are ready to cross-carpet in order to get chairmanship of juicy committees. Politicians matter na case of anywhere Belle face
Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by kennyz247(m): 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2023
Kaduna and Zaria city well represented....
congrats TJ palace

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by tolujohnso: 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2023
fixitbyjal:
I TRACK LOST or STOLEN devices
A trial will convince you
Do you also track stolen mandates?😂😂

5 Likes

Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Healthquest: 12:14pm On Jun 13, 2023
fixitbyjal:
how?
Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Ijaya123: 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2023
akpaulite:
So you mean LP representatives voted this Tinubu's puppet. I’m finished

Fixed.

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by deeva2: 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
I give both the SENATORS and HoR members that was elected on the platform of the LABOUR PARTY just 1 year to DEFECT to APC,PDP or APGA.

Today,LP Senators voted for APC
LP HoR members voted for APC.

Ob!diots get ready to start initiating RECALL PROCESS oo

3 Likes

Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Judolisco(m): 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
angry
Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by JohnBullMySon: 12:17pm On Jun 13, 2023
garfield1:

Ogene said his heart is with wase but voted abbas
He's just trying to please him. The issue is not really fear. These guys know that if they don't vote for APC, they risk losing share of anything. The way the house votes went will already tell you that APC was afraid of losing and introduced open-ballot system to play mind games, then they still over did the behind the scenes mobilization.
Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Kennyking1234: 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
fixitbyjal:

so after tracking what's next?

1 Like

Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by mike272(m): 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by gaskiyamagana: 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2023
Jubrilv:
Congratulations to him
Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by bewla(m): 12:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
fixitbyjal:
i just lost my phone
Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by fixitbyjal(m): 12:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
Kennyking1234:
so after tracking what's next?

Get the culprit ARRESTED
He will be made to dance to the tune
And pay whatever was Lost or even pay for the phone or even retrieve the phone

I work with security agents
Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by fixitbyjal(m): 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
bewla:
i just lost my phone

Text me on WhatsApp via siggy below
Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by fixitbyjal(m): 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
Healthquest:
how?

Pls text me on WhatsApp via siggy below
To get full information on how tracking works
Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Stiv19cuff(m): 12:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
After tracking how can I get the phoneback, through policeor what
fixitbyjal:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Drags NASS To Supreme Court / Boko Haram: President Buhari We Are Tired Of 'I Will!' - Kayode Ogundamisi / What Is Your Take On President Buhari's Independence Day Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.