Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,107 members, 7,849,453 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:53 PM

Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives (28037 Views)

Tajudeen Abass Elected Speaker Of The House Of Representatives / Godswill Akpabio Takes Oath Of Office As Senate President (Picture) / Reactions As Dapo Abiodun Takes Oath Of Office In An Empty Stadium (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by Peacecore: 10:02am On Jun 14, 2023
gare:

You that think before you talk it's good for you, so you tell me how would they produce the minority leader in the house they would still come together to do that, why not project that leader for speakership position, Mr thinker
The one with the majority between the two will produce the minority leader. There's nothing like united opposition especially when the two is striving to outgrow the other. So, it's not bad if the obey the ruling party in terms of the house leadership. Forget party affiliation and say the right thing. APC was the ruling party in Bauchi after 2019 election but couldn't produce the speaker of the house, you didn't condemn it then.
Re: Tajudeen Abass Takes Oath Of Office As Speaker Of House Of Representatives by kmaster007: 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ur nos plz... Dey just stole my brother fone...
fixitbyjal:

20k and it's safe and guaranteed

Text me via WhatsApp for more info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akande Asks Lagos APC Chairman To Resign / Archbishop Okogie Writes Buhari An Open Letter: Are You A Nigerian Or Not? / Ban On Foreign Trip: Ihedioha Excluded, IPOB Pencils Down 4 Governors For Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.