Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,790 members, 7,827,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu (81657 Views)

Senate President Akpabio Wears Tinubu Logo Cap To Plenary, Sparks Reaction (Pix) / Akpabio & Wife Undertake 'Spiritual Retreat To Italy For A Peaceful Democracy' / Akpabio's Wife Disrupt Aisha Buhari's Reception Ceremony, Fights At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by freemanq(m): 7:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
It's only in Nigeria mainly that someone will get elected and start celebrating and tro party
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by thisisit: 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2023
seunmsg:
In our side of the country, we don’t betray our friends and loyalist. We reward everyone equitably.

AKINTOLA BETRAYED AWO!
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by sirchim(m): 7:21pm On Jun 13, 2023
Basic123:

Who is trying to sound funny to a fool πŸ˜†
Glad to know you are the fool here, that's why you are not funny. So stop being FOOLISH.
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Basic123: 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
sirchim:
Glad to know you are the fool here, that's why you are not funny. So stop being FOOLISH.
The day you find me funny is the day your madness received cure,which O don't pray it happens.

Na fool dey impress mad man
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Basic123: 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
lordimmaogidi:

Who you are mocking,are you better than him?.
yes!
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Basic123: 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ogurube:
This is how madness begins.

in your family πŸ˜†

1 Like

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Basic123: 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
bigcee:

I hope you know Obi is very wealthy too. Na common sense you no just get. Politics or no politics, Obi is bigger than your generation. Poor fool
Stop judging my family with your own family standard.

Not everyone has a miserable father
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Basic123: 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
nony43:

So you will be happy if his Children were line Seun BAT’s son so you find something to wail about.
If nobody talk or wail about you then you are nobody.

I guess his children are some unpresentable riff raffs that look like the madmen that he takes advice from.
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Basic123: 7:44pm On Jun 13, 2023
Kcdojoto:
come back in the next 3 months and ask same question, you'll get your answer
Like the countless of your fake prophecies and previous failed predictions.

Who even take fools that don't learn from experience serious? πŸ˜†

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by MadamOk(f): 7:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
Congratulations to Akpabio and the good people of Akwa Ibom and nigeria as a whole
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by John4B: 7:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
That's OK. Akpabio's son looks calm and responsible unlike some politicians children.
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by nony43(m): 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
Basic123:

If nobody talk or wail about you then you are nobody.

I guess his children are some unpresentable riff raffs that look like the madmen that he takes advice from.

Sorry to disappoint you. His children are professionals that are soaked in their fields
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Charly68: 7:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
I sincerely believed the president is rewarding Senator Akpabio for his loyalty since the day of Buhari .. When the lobbied him into APC to give the party national outlook and he defide all odds to join and remain committed . His people rejected him at the poll and the man he laboured to bring into Government disowned him too.. Thank God for his sense of focus and consistency .. Today is the number citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigeria .. I pray they govern well to give us dividend of democracy

2 Likes

Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by georgeakins: 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ogene001:

Okadigbo defied Obasanjo. Saraki defied Buhari. But this mofo is doing family Thanksgiving. He will just be signing everything like Lawan. Tinubu is a threat to democracy

I understand your frustration.
You will still adjust .

Jagaban is your lord, master and saviour.
You must adore and worship him
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by jimakeabi: 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
I tired oo
tesppidd:
Why is it that in Nigeria, when people get political appointments they pay thank you visits, they celebrate and they go for thanks giving.?
Even their family members rejoice and thank God and tell their friends that they have hammered.

I thought getting positions was a call to service?
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by edungene7: 8:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
A rubber stamp as emerged Nigerians brace yrselfs
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by doneback04: 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
This is the reason this selfish man had to tell me during his campaign to support tinubu not knowing is has been given a promise already
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Biksy200: 8:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
Akpabio the ass licker. He is just being stupid
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Bimpe29: 8:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
Congratulations to the SP!
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Truvelisback(m): 8:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
tesppidd:
Why is it that in Nigeria, when people get political appointments they pay thank you visits, they celebrate and they go for thanks giving.?
Even their family members rejoice and thank God and tell their friends that they have hammered.

If u are in their position, won't you celebrate? 🍾🍸🍾😏
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Ellasure: 8:10pm On Jun 13, 2023
tesppidd:

what of America and Europe, don't political office holders visit each other?

anything wrong in paying visits and parley together to understand each other more.

it could be a Nigerian introduction to the world political families.

everything must not be officially carried out. political office holders should learn to relax and remember that they human beings too and that their government decisions affect their immediate family members too
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by lordofreal(m): 8:26pm On Jun 13, 2023
Because they are going to enjoy the benefits together with their family even the senators in America were not paid in Stones.
tesppidd:
So why do their family members go around happily proclaiming "we don hammer"?
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Basic123: 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
nony43:

Sorry to disappoint you. His children are professionals that are soaked in their fields
The Nigerian youth pethief obi is using for his slefish interest are professionals that are soaked in their fields too,so,let them come out and show support and fight for their father too.You people alone can't be just slaves to their daddy.

Or are you a a thief not soaked in your own field enough to be able to openly support their father?

They don't have 2 heads bro!
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by tyinfinity: 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
Obidogs typing nonsense
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Dracas: 8:43pm On Jun 13, 2023
Another rubber stamp senate in the making cry
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by tesppidd: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
lordofreal:
Because they are going to enjoy the benefits together with their family even the senators in America were not paid in Stones.
So they leave behind their businesses and salaries in tens of millions per month to come and be receiving government official salary of not up to 1 million, and they are doing thanksgiving and feeling happy to have hammered?

Is this what you are telling me?
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by AkeenoGlobal: 9:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
talented321:
I see apc taking over nigeria in the next 4 years time
8 years my guy
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Beolly(m): 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ogene001:

Bukola entered politics on his own even fought his father. Nobody goes anywhere with family name. This is democracy not monarchy. Only yorubas manarchist do such nonesense. It will never work in Akwa ibom. It worked small in Abia but we have swept all if them away
You guys know nothing about politics. Saraki entered what on his own? He's father stopped an incumbent governor Mohammed Lawal and installed his son in 2003 as the governor. When. Saraki was rounding up his term in 2011, the father wanted to install his daughter Gbemi Saraki but but Bukola refused that was how they fell out.
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Asswipemod: 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2023
seunmsg:

Do I have to live at the same level with Akpabio’s son? Do the children of Kevin McCarthy and the children of average working Americans live on the same level?

Why should I enjoy the same privileges as the Senate president? If I want the same privileges, I will contest for the same office.

Am I complaining about the fuel price? I’ve advocated severally in the past for the removal of fuel subsidy so why will I be complaining about a policy I publicly advocated for?

Meanwhile, that your padded salary will be rectified.πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by Asswipemod: 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2023
seunmsg:

Why do some of these cretins think everyone is suffering? Like how?

There he goes again.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Senate President Akpabio, Wife And Son Visit President Tinubu by eleniyan2020: 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ogene001:

Yes we know, Tinubu will try to buy everybody. Those who refused will be given "sore loser" tag. These things are can't affect tough Igbos
nobody is talking about dot in a circle!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top Inspiring ENDSARS Photos / Kiki Osinbajo: My Independence Day Outfit Turned Heads (Photos) / PMB Certificate Controversy: Shocking WAEC HQ Letter Shared By Reno Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.