Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu (45449 Views)

Peter Obi Announced He Will Embark On β€œThank You” Tour To Appreciate Supporters / Fuel Subsidy Is Gone - President Bola Tinubu / Sanwo-olu On β€˜thank You’ Visit To Lagos East Senatorial District, Reiterates Com (2) (3) (4)

Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by Brownshoe: 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
So these Agbalagba are students
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by bellotaofeek: 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
Youths that were busy shouting eluuup during the election. Well done Jagaban . More of meaning bills πŸ™
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by NaijaCover(m): 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2023
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by Blaze14k: 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Since the bill was signed by PBAT about 2 days ago, over 100 threads have been created, all to discredit the remarkable achievement.

I don't know if those threads are somehow related to the ongoing search for a manhood, but it appears the signing of that bill has caused serious pains in some quarters especially among the manhood searchers.

Whatever the case, the real beneficiaries know what is involved and are quite satisfied. This visit is a clear testimony to that.

Waiting for insults as usual. grin

Lol dis one dey use in hand find insult πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ omo people for dis forum dey on colos
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
N3TRAL:
These students are old πŸ˜‚

People mama and papa. I graduated years ago but not still as old as these student leaders.

What's you own definition of students is there age bracket
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by Johnsinia(m): 8:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
fuckuigbos:
You will be arrested by the DSS for insulting the president of Nigeria.
theYouvare mad and your useless president is an electorial thief. Big fool.
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by Johnsinia(m): 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
These ones are not student. These are rented Yoruba Agberos. Anything from Tinubu, to me, is fake. As in how can I believe a person who stole election to become president?
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by tyinfinity: 8:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
I am not happy because OSU people are depressed with the progress of Asiwaju the tormentor of obidogs

Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by Fearyourcreator: 8:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
What have you done to impact the lives of the people around you
Na woman dey collect him money...
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
What have you done to impact the lives of the people around you
you way be world helper, what have you done to impact your village people? There is nothing more in demanding more from an elected leader voted for by his people. Leave Nigeria for once and see how society works.
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by dyera(m): 8:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
sogodihno:

If this is all Tinubu will do, it is enough.

Tinubu won't do anything to please hate filled things like you.

With or without your inconsequential support, Tinubu will succeed.

You can keep waiting for your imaginary mandate from Obi, sane people have left you behind.

In Nigeria after an election, until the final judgement of the court, whoever is sworn in is just a placeholder, that is just warning the seat.
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by superCleanworks(m): 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
obembet:
If you no like FG loan, Palm credit abi na palm pay still dey available, u no go pay back

this my question is totally unrelated to the topic or subject, so pardon me.

are you really a babe?
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by wilyparker(m): 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
marlow1962:
Now I know that Nigerians are really cowards.
Poor people will always be poor and stupid.
Look at how poor people are praising student loan, student loan with frustrating terms and conditions, wtf is wrong with Nigerians.

90% of Nigerians are owning loans from these loans app, and some of them can't even pay back. Na the same set of Nigerians they happy for student loan.
Tinubu did not reduce federal/state universities school fees, he gave you cowards student loan and you cowards are jubilating.

Olatunde that can't even afford money for waec enrollment is jubilating (what kind of fuckery is this?)

Have you ever seen a big man take loan before sending his children to school? Have you ever seen a big whose children sch in Nigeria.

Now what your messiah is trying to tell you guys is that, if you don't have money no free education for you. Now schools can set their fees high, cus they know you will borrow from the student loan bullshit (that's if you dy eligible self).
Hod/ lecturers can sell their scam handouts for money choking price, they don't give a Bleep, they know you will take student loan, if you do not, OYO.
Gradually education is becoming DEAD in Nigeria and everybody is happy, no wonder there's Illiteracy roaming around.

Now after poor man don collect student loan for him children, them cun graduate, how will they payback when they are not guaranteed of a stable government job? Please don't tell me that " you must not depend on government job". How the fucck do you want to survive again? Abi na 5h 5h wer you they save you want take start private company? What a joke.

I'm paying almost 300k for fees and other extortion for my junior bro who is In abk, I know how many people who differ their admission because of money, now instead of your punk messiah to reduce fees, e dy bring out student loan, student loan wer 90% of Nigerians (poor Nigerians for that matter) no they eligible for.

Please you guys should open your eyes and see the hand writing on the wall.
Tinubu is working, everybody done they buy fuel 600, and everybody lock up. I remember when you fools bought fuel for 300, e remain small make some people collapse.
Tinubu is working, he introduced another gbese for the poor masses.

Okay na

Good luck to those who are eligible for the student loan.
you just took the word out of my mind. I'm particularly worried with the hike of school fees, this student loan will cause
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by bewla(m): 8:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
okosodo:
Unilateral signing of bill without implementation and these ones are moved. These ones are learners
Let the hope come from somewhere
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by bewla(m): 8:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

These are the class of intellect's, who have chosen to applaud when due, instead of hating.

Even though more still needs to be done, sensible Nigerians know that, for once, they have a reason to hope for the best.

His Excellency, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) is dedicated to vision of our hero’s past, and determined to deliver the very utmost within the capacity of his administration.
Even labor rep concur
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by Emmanuel909090: 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
Tinibu is really vibrant and active. I like him already
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by EKONGKING: 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Those ASUU goons are not okay. They want Nigeria to remain stagnant. Every meaningful country in the world all have student loan policies for their citizens.

Even Indians have built their own to a level where student loans are being given to students to study Masters degrees in USA, Canada, Australia e.t.c.

You are 100 percent correct .

majority of these obidients are dense . they think only western people take loans to study .

you finished them superbly.
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by obembet(f): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
superCleanworks:

this my question is totally unrelated to the topic or subject, so pardon me.

are you really a babe?

Yes
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by marlow1962(m): 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2023
wilyparker:
you just took the word out of my mind. I'm particularly worried with the hike of school fees, this student loan will cause
Omo I just tire for our country people.
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by rhymesnoni(m): 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

It's natural to be skeptical. Very natural. Every new idea comes with skepticism and criticism. My grand dad told me how they demonstrated against going for NYSC when it firstly implemented in 1973. There is hope with the student loan bill. It's a positive way forward.

I doubt the loans would be accesible to student as a rae cash, i think they would use the money to pay dirctky to the students Institution. That i was told i dont know of it true or not
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2023
rhymesnoni:

I doubt the loans would be accesible to student as a rae cash, i think they would use the money to pay dirctky to the students Institution. That i was told i dont know of it true or not

Yes it will be directly to the institutions not raw cash.
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by superCleanworks(m): 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
obembet:

Yes
interesting. carry on.
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by sogodihno: 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
dyera:

In Nigeria after an election, until the final judgement of the court, whoever is sworn in is just a placeholder, that is just warning the seat.

The judge that will remove Tinubu from the throne has not been born, you can believe whatever you want to anyway
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by Ismael97(m): 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
Corridon:
Uncountable.

Pls help me if you can. thanks
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by DOM7: 9:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
Always in tune with slavery! Loan has never been an ideal thing to do, eating your tomorrow today,watch how many students will go to jail for inability to pay back.
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by JobNeededUrgent: 9:24pm On Jun 13, 2023
tojahh:
Which students are these? grin

From which academic session?

I graduated since 2009, I never old reach like this sef grin grin
I think say na only me notice am
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by toujurs: 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2023
grin grin fools, how do you pay up the loan? That's the question. A lot of youth, haven't gotten a job, three years after nysc
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
okosodo:
Unilateral signing of bill without implementation and these ones are moved. These ones are learners
You must learn to appreciate good things , if you condemn everything our president do, then you keep eating sour grapes πŸ‡ planted by your ancestors.
The implication of this is that you will miss a life changing opportunity in God approved government of PBAT and you will amount to NOTHING.
People are well positioned to tap into the rain of prosperity that God is about to pour on Nigeria.
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by rhymesnoni(m): 9:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Yes it will be directly to the institutions not raw cash.

Its a very good one, i hope its inclusive of M.Sc Student so we too can benefit.
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by AntiTerrorist: 9:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
abc115:
National Association of Nigerian Student Executives led by its President, Mr Usman Bamrambu; National Association of University Students (NAUS) President, Mr Obaji Marshal, National Association of Colleges of Education Students (NACES) President, Mr Aminu Habibu alongside Mr Dotun Omoleye of the National Youth council of Nigeria visited President Bola Ahmed Tinubu today to declare total support for the Student Loan Act Signed by the President yesterday and also Fuel Subsidy Removal
So these grandmas and grandpas are Nigerian students in your eyes? Are they in college, polytechnic or university? Even after election, you people can still not do without propaganda. Shame on you.
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
toujurs:
grin grin fools, how do you pay up the loan? That's the question. A lot of youth, haven't gotten a job, three years after nysc
The loan would be paid when the borrower get to the bridge.
This is better than trader money and Anchor Borrower programmes.
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by toujurs: 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
Mankindman:

The loan would be paid when the borrower get to the bridge.
This is better than trader money and Anchor Borrower programmes.
trader money was better, alot of market women benefited from trader Moni.

Without paying back, where do you expect a farmer to pay back the borrowed fund, for his or her child's education, the economy is so bad.

Even as a graduate, is it certain, you can get a job, within two years after graduation.

Don't forget there is a penalty, for defaulting, either you pay up 500k after 2 years as a graduate or you risk going to jail for 2 years. And get blacklisted and won't be able to access loan, anymore from any loan company for life.

PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) / Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots / Buhari Meets With David Mark At The State House.pics