Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu (45500 Views)

Peter Obi Announced He Will Embark On “Thank You” Tour To Appreciate Supporters / Fuel Subsidy Is Gone - President Bola Tinubu / Sanwo-olu On ‘thank You’ Visit To Lagos East Senatorial District, Reiterates Com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by PussyKing(m): 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
grin grin
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by Eagle360(m): 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
shocked
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by LUAN(m): 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
Pot Belle student 😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by GeneralPula: 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
okosodo:
Unilateral signing of bill without implementation and these ones are moved. These ones are learners
Are they suppose to be angry or bitter?

FG already;

Outline the qualification requirements for the loan..

Outlined how the loan would be disbursed after application..

The moment the law has been signed by the president, it has been effective already!

Students can now successfully apply for the loan & start schooling without school fee payment issues!

So what implementation are you talking about exactly?

3 Likes

Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by HugeElephant(f): 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
Students and their mumu
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by luckyz4rea(m): 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
I won’t be shocked if told they were organized to do this. They should calm down and let the loans be implemented first before all these appraisals seen around!
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by tojahh(m): 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2023
Which students are these? grin

From which academic session?

I graduated since 2009, I never old reach like this sef grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by yommen: 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2023
Corridon:
Tinubu needs to do more. This isn't enough.

Nigeria!!! This has never been done before. Let's appreciate it and hope it will be implemented.

3 Likes

Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by dalaman: 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
Who amongst these old men is a student??
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by porthouse7(f): 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
okosodo:
Unilateral signing of bill without implementation and these ones are moved. These ones are learners
bitter leaf and akpu talk

1 Like

Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by faithfull18(f): 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
Where are the students🙄
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by Update24news: 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
Rick Ross & Diddy Spotted Watching Their Luxury Cars Worth Millions of Dollars

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3LmhLHh2bs
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by yommen: 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
okosodo:

Alaye go and calm down. Obi's 8 years in Anambra is no match with Tinubu's 8 in Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by Nwachi22(f): 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
abc115:
National Association of Nigerian Student Executives led by its President, Mr Usman Bamrambu; National Association of University Students (NAUS) President, Mr Obaji Marshal, National Association of Colleges of Education Students (NACES) President, Mr Aminu Habibu alongside Mr Dotun Omoleye of the National Youth council of Nigeria visited President Bola Ahmed Tinubu today to declare total support for the Student Loan Act Signed by the President yesterday and also Fuel Subsidy Removal

I’m not surprised. Yoruba and Hausa visit.

1 Like

Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by Bar1941(m): 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2023
Is that papa with big stomach also a student? Ok ooooo...

In another news, Tinubu is a very simple man I swear, even his ADC was sitting down.
God bless my president
God bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by juman(m): 7:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
Tinubu shake hand with people too much, in my opinion.
Corona is still around o.
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by Yyodike: 7:36pm On Jun 13, 2023
Good
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by juman(m): 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
Tinubu will do well.
He already doing well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by sinola(m): 7:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
so na his old men na students
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by Iluvmycontr3: 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
What have you done to impact the lives of the people around you

I don't even know what more they even want him to do within jst 15days in office.

Most of what Buhari couldn't do in 8 calendar years hav actually bn done within 15days.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by GambaOsaka: 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
Corridon:

See your coconut head.
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by juman(m): 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
Those old men might be masters or doctorate students.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by Chassy03: 7:39pm On Jun 13, 2023
Please what about we that have finished nysc since can we also applied

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by 00FFT00(m): 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2023
okosodo:

They are not "moved", they were made to move. Fake bishops come to mind.

2 Likes

Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by richie240: 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2023
sogodihno:

If this is all Tinubu will do, it is enough.

Tinubu won't do anything to please hate filled things like you.

With or without your inconsequential support, Tinubu will succeed.

You can keep waiting for your imaginary mandate from Obi, sane people have left you behind.
No matter how prick big reach, hin 'water' nor fit full totó.

My ppl talk say one's horse is never tall in d eyes of one's enemies.

Let them hate on!. cool

-----------------------------------

I know u must oppose whether he did good or good.
Have u bothered yo ask ursef what the past presidents did for students!
cool
Corridon:

1 Like

Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by ipobarecriminals: 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2023
grin grin grin Shishi that black clothes okrika EluuuP undecided president will not give .
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by kokorokoman: 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2023
N3TRAL:
These students are old 😂

People mama and papa. I graduated years ago but not still as old as these student leaders.
hahaha, i swear, but most people holding these positions are sometimes post grad students.

1 Like

Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by MadamOk(f): 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2023
They should do more in the education sector, so that students can spend less in school
Re: Student Loan: Nigeria Students On Thank You Visit To President Bola Tinubu by viodemus: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
lol.

Regular Nigerians and lack of brain.

it is a stealing format for them, no foundation but they want to be acting like societies that have a better foundation.

it is another way to steal massively, discriminate against students, but act like he is doing something.

Let me give the fraudulent bafoon renowned criminal a hint, because as much as it is a stupid country, I don't want it to fall yakata before igbos clear to a progressive space.

If I was him, I will focus on water treatment, water network, drainage, and simultaneously power generation.

I know i just wasted my thought, because all he wants to do is steal and divert funds. He has already proven to be a very incompetent leader, in less than a month. On top of that, an arab controlled stooge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alargarno Spiritual Headquarters Of Boko Haram (Photos) / Video: Pat Utomi Boldly Say To Buhari To Keep Quiet If He Has Nothing To Say / Tinubu Has Chosen His Running Mate – Campaign Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.