Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel (48514 Views)

We Didn’t Give Dangote License For Fuel Import ― NNPCL / Dangote Wants Only Refinery License Holders To Import Fuel / FG Grants Dangote Cement Exemption From Land Border Closure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by flokii: 10:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
The Petroleum Industry Act gives sole power of importation of Petrol to owners of refineries in Nigeria which is where Dangote comes in.. the Northerners want monopoly of Petrol importation given to Dangote.

I'm honestly baffled by the 'I don't care' attitude of Reps and Senators from.the Southern part. Like what are these figure heads going to the National Assembly to do?

Very soon now, they will say only Dangote can import shortfall of PMS to.meet national demand. That way he'll be the one fixing price of petrol for over 200 million Nigerians. So annoying.

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by ConfidentialDoc: 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
obi2eze:
So he is both an importer and a producer. Dangote is a fraud.

GBAM
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by professorPABX: 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2023
loswhite:
When the refined products start flowing dunce like you will not come back to apologize for your foolish post

If the refinery starts to produce end of July or early August, I will definitely apologized. I have been an ardent supporter if not the greatest supporter of Dangote on all fronts, but since 2017, the delivery date has been shifted every year.

Few minutes ago, I got a revelation (divinely or prophetically) that the refinery is far from being completed. What the spirit says, rather than condemning Dangote, we should sympathize with him and support him and encourage him in every way to complete the refinery. Tinubu will do that. The percentage of work that spirit gave me, I don't want to reveal it.

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Okhuadams(m): 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
ganisucks:

https://www.energytimesng.com/why-nnpc-grants-fuel-import-permit-to-dangote/
Oga aboki tell us why u come get refinery when you no say you no fit refine oil
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by WAPINATION: 11:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
I really missed the PDP…Politics was not done this way I see this years with APC. APC just do things with that mentality of nothing will happen. just go ahead and do it. PDP did not handle this country in that manner…

This is part of the reasons if you check well in this years of APC that word “nothing go happen” became too common amongst our law enforcement agencies eg The police force.

At little or no provocation a police officer will tell you ‘Oga I go fire you and nothing go happen’ this is born out of the way the APC government has modeled the system.

All of them in government invested in Dangote Refinery so its time to recoup their investment.

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Abolodje: 11:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
Tochi3:
Which means a report that the Dangote Refinery needs more billions of Dollars of loans to be completed is true not propaganda..

If dangote can be given a license to import fuel, why build the refinery with borrowed loans. Why claim subsidy has been removed. What is this so called Subsidy then...

Everything is falling in place. That means Dangote has monopolized subsidy payment. The fraud Subsidy still exist only that Nigerians will pay Dangote the subsidy for the importation of fuel . The increment of the fuel price in order to recklessly maximize profits only goes to Dangote, allies & the government of emilokan per bullion vans. grin

There is nothing Tivnubu emilokans support that works. Poo' hari's maladministration comes to mind..
What are the fuckingg odds?😂

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by TheAlchemist: 11:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ezmans:
if that refinery produce fuel this year I will dash you 5 million naira

It will produce imported fuel.
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by HNICEARTH: 11:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
Another monopoly for Dangote and the 40 thieves (politicians)

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by otokx(m): 11:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
Fela sang about Government Magic.

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by djon78(m): 11:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
ganisucks:

Your head dey there. Subsidy removal started as an outburst who is highly overrated. But now, he's trying to pay small frys for permission licence to act as President. In truth, all governments do it. You must pay your sponsors for their investments. But in Baba lagos case, he's paying tributary to houseboys, mechanics, gardeners and butlers, because the master of the house has no time for him.

The pussle still remains: who indeed is the master of this house?
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Marpol: 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2023
BATified23:

The refinery will only be operational from next month and fully by August. For now, we will still import fuel

Big lie! That refinery will only come on stream by 2025, it is not completed!
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by NairaMaster1(m): 11:21pm On Jun 13, 2023
REDshouse:
Dangote refinery will never produce any fuel... importation fuel money swit pass production stress

I swear that refinery fit be scam. Dongote refinery
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by nwakibie3(m): 11:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Dangote has the best cement, and it’s price it’s in relation to quality.

No one is mandated to use Dangote cement, there are other brands which they won’t use because they know it’s the best.

Oga you don't know what you are saying.

Just know BUA cement is better than Dangote cement.

I will not type further.

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by nwakibie3(m): 11:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
Kukutenla:

If you read between the lines, NNPC will be financing the importation.
That's the meaning of license

Defenders don come

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by GreenCovering: 11:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
I pray this Dangote refinery succeeds because of how pivotal it is for Nigeria and the Asiwaju's government.
But it's really hard to stomach it that a refinery starts production first by importing refined products.
God help us.
sad

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Gbogbowa: 11:52pm On Jun 13, 2023
Tochi3:
Which means a report that the Dangote Refinery needs more billions of Dollars of loans to be completed is true not propaganda..

If dangote can be given a license to import fuel, why build the refinery with borrowed loans. Why claim subsidy has been removed. What is this so called Subsidy then...

Everything is falling in place. That means Dangote has monopolized subsidy payment. The fraud Subsidy still exist only that Nigerians will pay Dangote the subsidy for the importation of fuel . The increment of the fuel price in order to recklessly maximize profits only goes to Dangote, allies & the government of emilokan per bullion vans. grin

There is nothing Tivnubu emilokans support that works. Poo' hari's maladministration comes to mind..
the masses will pay the subsidy for Dangote to survive,that is why Obj did not attend the opening ceremony despite the fact that Obj gave Dangote the license to build refinary .Obj knows they want scam Nigeria.Tinubu is a BAT

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by ComeToJesus: 11:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
"It is finished"
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by GMIS: 11:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
BIG SCAM Dangote = GOVERNMENT. Scamming Nigerians and Africans. Since 1970s Govt fund you, Govt give access to Dollar at 450 than your competitors, Govt forms polices for your businesses, you get tax and import duty relief than your competitors, you chose cabinet ministers of Commerce and trade, Customs and NPA gives you speedy clearance to avoid dumurage of your ships, you get free limestone from state Governors and traditional elders who are on your pay roll. You owe Amcon & Banks , Govt will always got your back to keep you afloat , by giving a refining co licence

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by zeyt: 12:05am On Jun 14, 2023
Hope stolen Nigerian crude oil won't find its way to Dantoge Refinery as imported oil.

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Georgejeez: 12:26am On Jun 14, 2023
airsaylongcome:

That refinery is not producing a drop of petrol until 2025 at the earliest. That's if it ever produces
grin grin grin ewoooo , we don enter am o , we all don enter one chance
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by BabaIbo: 12:55am On Jun 14, 2023
ahiboilandgas:
With the PIA only companies currently building refineries will be permitted to import refine product. This is to encourage players like total and co to build refinery. Is called backward integration . Dangote refinery and petro chemical comprised of 3 company dangote refinery . Dagaote product depot marketing frim and dangote fertilizer. The fertiler frim is now working and exporting ship and ship of urea @50m usd per shipment .The product marketing company ( 5 bn litres storage and 64 loading gantry) is completed. This subsidary will get fuel for sale from the refinery or import from any where in the world and sell locally. The refining section work in progress .no subsidiary wil wait for another once completed it become operational and mint money to service loan . But I know IPOB crew are pain and want project to fail .and bitter is own by aboki. To add to your pains dangote cement gross 1.76 trillion in gross sales and return 360bn in net profit to this aboki .meaning he makes around 1bn Naira daily.

Ordinary post you can not construct properly, na wa o.

Look at the way you typed like a hen's writings.

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by BabaIbo: 1:01am On Jun 14, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Dangote has the best cement, and it’s price it’s in relation to quality.

No one is mandated to use Dangote cement, there are other brands which they won’t use because they know it’s the best.

This shows you are ign0r @nt of anything on cement.
Had it been you have been involved in a building project or have anything to do with cement, you wouldn't have typed this fallacious statement you typed above.

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by sylve11: 1:03am On Jun 14, 2023
Na wa o sad
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:05am On Jun 14, 2023
BabaIbo:

This shows you are ign0r @nt of anything on cement.
Had it been you have been involved in a building project or have anything to do with cement, you wouldn't have typed this fallacious statement you typed above.

Tell us which cement is the best and stop composing a novel
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by franugo(m): 1:06am On Jun 14, 2023
loswhite:
The license to build refinery always come with the option to lift. Otedola was giving a license to build refinery and the option to lift was there. He did not even attempt to build and non of you have ever attacked him. Dangote decided to build and you guys are attacking him. The problem of this country is the citizens.

Where is the attack? Someone arrived at a very valid conclusion from the news at hand and you scream attack? Tell me what's wrong in his assertions
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Georgejeez: 1:13am On Jun 14, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Bua and Elephant are better than that coloured dust called Dangote Cement , ask any surveyor, site engineer , Civil engineer or Architect to educate you properly.

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by BabaIbo: 1:13am On Jun 14, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

As someone who have handled cement business on a major distributor level for dangote, elephant, purechem and Bua in the past before leaving the business for my own business, if I mention anyone, you will still argue blindly. So, I won't do that.

So, I will advise you to go out there, ask around 5 to 10 people who deal with cements, people like bricklayers, site engineers, cement sellers(I mean those that sell more than one brand and not just one brand) etc.
From their answers you will get the answer which you seek.

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:14am On Jun 14, 2023
BabaIbo:

Even if I mention anyone, you will still argue blindly.

So, I will advise you to go out there, ask around 5 to 10 people who deal with cements, people like bricklayers and cement sellers(I mean those that sell more than one brand and not just one brand) and from their answers you will get the answer which you seek.

Please mention ! That’s all I asked!
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:16am On Jun 14, 2023
Georgejeez:

Bua and Elephant are better than that coloured dust called Dangote Cement , ask any surveyor, site engineer , Civil engineer or Architect to educate you properly.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hate would not make you say the truth!

I guess that why even at higher price, it sells better than your sole called BUA and Elephant!

Or do I need to show you market shares of cement company’s in Nigeria? I know you won’t ask me!
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by 18wheeler: 1:22am On Jun 14, 2023
And we are back where we started. Same thing that made NNPC abandon its refineries is about to play out here. The ease of, and huge margins from importation is far higher than of manufacturing (or refining) in this case. When dangote begins to enjoy the easy and quick profits from importation he will abandon the refinery, aradu, he needs to recover his fund as quickly as possible and he will break even his investment faster importing than if he goes refining. We’re going to be on a long thing in this country

Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Ilaje1: 1:37am On Jun 14, 2023
REDshouse:
Dangote refinery will never produce any fuel... importation fuel money swit pass production stress

You guys just comment without thinking. I guess they should stop pms importation until Dangote finish building his refinery so there could be scarcity of fuel.
Re: NNPC Grants Dangote License To Import Fuel by Caseless: 2:06am On Jun 14, 2023
nairalanda1:

Now this could be wrong, but let's be honest, why can't government sometimes tell Nigerians the truth...we won't bite.
The writer is trying to create panic. Dangote said the first products should be expected by the end of july or beginning of August, why not for that set time before writing to create panic?

The petroleum marketers paid this write to put this out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is This Why Governor Umahi Has Been Crying Over New Minimum Wage? / "Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom / Fight Between Legislators Is Not Only Happening In Nigeria (photo)