Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

JUST-IN: FG Grants DSS Permission To Search Young Nigerians Phones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST-IN: FG Grants DSS Permission To Search Young Nigerians Phones (6492 Views)

Court Grants DSS Order to Remand Nnamdi Kanu Till July 26 / No More Checking Of Nigerians’ Phones – IG Of Police / Court Grants DSS Permission To Detain Sowore For 45 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST-IN: FG Grants DSS Permission To Search Young Nigerians Phones by IGNigintLtd(m): 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2023
The bill was signed by former President Muhammadu Buhari, for approval......

details shortly.....

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: JUST-IN: FG Grants DSS Permission To Search Young Nigerians Phones by Racoon(m): 2:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
-"Laws become fragile under the influence of dictators."-Wayne Gerard Trotman.

-"..Tyrants have always shown some slight shade of virtue; they support the laws before destroying them..."-Voltaire.[/i
]

[i]-So "..when tyranny and oppression comes into the land,it will be in the guise of fighting crime."-James Madison(US President 1809-1817)

“Freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor; it must be demanded by the oppressed.” -Martin Luther King Jr.

"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." -Frederick Douglass.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST-IN: FG Grants DSS Permission To Search Young Nigerians Phones by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 2:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The bill was signed by former President Muhammadu Buhari. Another worst Nightmare for Obituary Wailers

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST-IN: FG Grants DSS Permission To Search Young Nigerians Phones by 001Lagos: 2:58pm On Jun 14, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

The bill was signed by former President Muhammadu Buhari. Another worst Nightmare for Obituary Wailers
what has Obidients got to do with bills signed by Buhari ?

Some of you must be living a very sad life in reality 🤣😂

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: JUST-IN: FG Grants DSS Permission To Search Young Nigerians Phones by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 3:01pm On Jun 14, 2023
001Lagos:
what has Obidients got to do with bills signed by Buhari ?

Some of you must be living a very sad life in reality 🤣😂

It's u people's worst Nightmare. By the Buhari is through with u wailers u will get sense by force. Many things signed by Buhari will be approved now grin grin grin I can see that you are in pains now and Buhari shall continue to be ur worst nightmare till the second coming of Jesus Christ Amen

3 Likes

Re: JUST-IN: FG Grants DSS Permission To Search Young Nigerians Phones by 001Lagos: 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

It's u people's worst Nightmare. By the Buhari is through with u wailers u will get sense by force. Many things signed by Buhari will be approved now grin grin grin I can see that you are in pains now and Buhari shall continue to be ur worst nightmare till the second coming of Jesus Christ Amen
is south west not the headquarter of yahoo yahoo boys and girls ?

Is Hushpuppi not a Yoruba yahoo boy? So how will Buhari bill affect me or any other sane youth?

Guy, I hope you're making money and not wasting away on Nairaland ?

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: JUST-IN: FG Grants DSS Permission To Search Young Nigerians Phones by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 3:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
Tinubu pro max reloaded is here, this is just the beginning< Remember Tinubu promised to continue from where BUHARI stop

grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST-IN: FG Grants DSS Permission To Search Young Nigerians Phones by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 3:05pm On Jun 14, 2023
001Lagos:
is south west not the headquarter of yahoo yahoo boys and girls ?

Is Hushpuppi not a Yoruba yahoo boy? So how will Buhari bill affect me or any other sane youth?

Guy, I hope you're making money and not wasting away on Nairaland ?

Your people should not be far away from u so that u won't commit sucide

2 Likes

Re: JUST-IN: FG Grants DSS Permission To Search Young Nigerians Phones by DeLaRue: 3:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
If there is evidence of serious crime that is capable of undermining national security (eg terrorism) on a phone, I think the DSS should be able to access the phone.

I'm surprised they didn't have the power to do that before.

Unlike the Police, DSS don't do stop and search. Infact, in all my life, I have not met any body that claims to be DSS.

So, it is unlikely DSS's use of this power will be widespread and uncontrolled or used to target people, young or old, going about their normal business.

The chances of the man on the street having an encounter with DSS is super slim.

I don't think this new power is something to worry about.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST-IN: FG Grants DSS Permission To Search Young Nigerians Phones by JOemmy(m): 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2023
Rubbish are police men not searching phones of young nigerians without any warrant before?

2 Likes

Re: JUST-IN: FG Grants DSS Permission To Search Young Nigerians Phones by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 3:10pm On Jun 14, 2023
JOemmy:
Rubbish are police men not searching phones of young nigerians without any warrant before?

grin grin grin

You're in pains now

2 Likes

Re: JUST-IN: FG Grants DSS Permission To Search Young Nigerians Phones by ruggedtimi(m): 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2023
President Bill
Re: JUST-IN: FG Grants DSS Permission To Search Young Nigerians Phones by SpatialKing(m): 3:44pm On Jun 14, 2023
Nice one

Those APC members that usually love p*rn and the once into Yahoo...

Tinubu has done this for you
Re: JUST-IN: FG Grants DSS Permission To Search Young Nigerians Phones by Lanretoye(m): 3:46pm On Jun 14, 2023
May every bill signed by this government continue to give some of you nightmares,even if they sign free food bill,may your belle never sieze to turn you and may the food always be sour in your mouthif you ever taste it.
Re: JUST-IN: FG Grants DSS Permission To Search Young Nigerians Phones by nedu666: 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Failed copy and paste photographer like u. U worship buhari yet dem no consider u for jobs in cbn, nnpc, dpr.

2 Likes

Re: JUST-IN: FG Grants DSS Permission To Search Young Nigerians Phones by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 4:21pm On Jun 14, 2023
nedu666:

Failed copy and paste photographer like u. U worship buhari yet dem no consider u for jobs in cbn, nnpc, dpr.

grin grin grin

You're in pains now. What have you achieved in Life so far? BUHARI administration favoured me alot. I can sponsor 7 of ur family members aborad
Re: JUST-IN: FG Grants DSS Permission To Search Young Nigerians Phones by SwissMass: 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
Kanu nnamdi and Peter Obi miscreants and ESN cannibals have release their propaganda again
Re: JUST-IN: FG Grants DSS Permission To Search Young Nigerians Phones by kindy51(m): 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

grin grin grin

You're in pains now. What have you achieved in Life so far? BUHARI administration favoured me alot. I can sponsor 7 of ur family members aborad
And you are still here doing media PR oga lie with sense nah

1 Like

Re: JUST-IN: FG Grants DSS Permission To Search Young Nigerians Phones by Shigishege2: 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2023
Racoon:

Racoonmi you do run come here. Give yourself rest of mind to aviod Hypertension. Read very well it was buhari that already signed the bill into law
Re: JUST-IN: FG Grants DSS Permission To Search Young Nigerians Phones by Shigishege2: 5:41pm On Jun 14, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

grin grin grin

tell him. Tell that junkie to go and cry to obigoat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST-IN: FG Grants DSS Permission To Search Young Nigerians Phones by Ogene001: 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Your people should not be far away from u so that u won't commit sucide
Stop disgracing yourself

2 Likes

Re: JUST-IN: FG Grants DSS Permission To Search Young Nigerians Phones by Shigishege2: 5:44pm On Jun 14, 2023
Ogene001:

Stop disgracing yourself
obigoat I sight u
Re: JUST-IN: FG Grants DSS Permission To Search Young Nigerians Phones by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 5:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
Shigishege2:
tell him. Tell that junkie to go and cry to obigoat

Gbam 💪💪💪
Re: JUST-IN: FG Grants DSS Permission To Search Young Nigerians Phones by Danisaint112(m): 5:59pm On Jun 14, 2023
E don set. This is not done in any sane country.
We warned them but they refused to listen. grin
Las Las na all us go suffer am.

I just dey imagine how E go be if DSS catch Helinues, Lhordspy or LeoDeKing dial them brain resetting slap come tell them to bring their phone. cheesy

A sensible person will renounce his support for Tinubu immediately but no they won't because village people don swear for them. grin

1 Like

Re: JUST-IN: FG Grants DSS Permission To Search Young Nigerians Phones by helinues: 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2023

Just wait for all those headless mobs, they will only go with the headline without reading who signed the bill.

They will soon proof me right on this thread
Re: JUST-IN: FG Grants DSS Permission To Search Young Nigerians Phones by helinues: 6:05pm On Jun 14, 2023
Danisaint112:
E don set. This is not done in any sane country.
We warned them but they refused to listen. grin
Las Las na all us go suffer am.

I just dey imagine how E go be if DSS catch Helinues, Lhordspy or LeoDeKing dial them brain resetting slap come tell them to bring their phone. cheesy

A sensible person will renounce his support for Tinubu immediately but no they won't because village people don swear for them. grin

I no talk am, they are very easy to predict
Re: JUST-IN: FG Grants DSS Permission To Search Young Nigerians Phones by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2023
helinues:

Just wait for all those headless mobs, they will only go with the headline without reading who signed the bill.

They will soon proof me right on this thread

Asin how?
Re: JUST-IN: FG Grants DSS Permission To Search Young Nigerians Phones by GeneralPula: 6:39pm On Jun 14, 2023
DeLaRue:
If there is evidence of serious crime that is capable of undermining national security (eg terrorism) on a phone, I think the DSS should be able to access the phone.

I'm surprised they didn't have the power to do that before.

Unlike the Police, DSS don't do stop and search. Infact, in all my life, I have not met any body that claims to be DSS.

So, it is unlikely DSS's use of this power will be widespread and uncontrolled or used to target people, young or old, going about their normal business.

The chances of the man on the street having an encounter with DSS is super slim.

I don't think this new power is something to worry about.
It's not even as if DSS would be doing any patrol like police to check phones or checking civilian phones randomly..

Its solely a criminal's phone - somebody they've already arrested!
Re: JUST-IN: FG Grants DSS Permission To Search Young Nigerians Phones by Mrfixiit: 6:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

This one brain don damage finish
Re: JUST-IN: FG Grants DSS Permission To Search Young Nigerians Phones by AntiZikist: 7:49pm On Jun 14, 2023
IGNigintLtd:

Why lie ?

The bill Tinubu signed today is the opposite you are insinuating .

What is wrong with you 0koro judases ?
Re: JUST-IN: FG Grants DSS Permission To Search Young Nigerians Phones by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
Mrfixiit:
This one brain don damage finish

A wailer like u
Re: JUST-IN: FG Grants DSS Permission To Search Young Nigerians Phones by Oksman(m): 8:27pm On Jun 14, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Are APC supporters any different?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adenuga Moves To Take Over Nitel For $450m / Current Result Of 2015 Presidential E-poll By Sahara Reporter (PHOTO) / Akpabio Ordered To Vacate Seat For Oshiomole At Tinibu’s Colloquium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.