Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,561 members, 7,847,330 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:31 PM

We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa (76785 Views)

We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross–kano Gov / We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Kan SG / Soludo: Why We Demolished Odumeje's Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Greattha: 4:32pm On Jun 15, 2023
Nigerians get problem sha.

This ethnic and religious bigotry would be Nigeris's undoing.

Is it that inconspicuous cross that's offending religious sensitivities?

I even thought it was a full cross erected in the roundabout.

All the problems in Kano, yet they waste tax payers money.

Na wa o.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by prizeless(m): 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
Very dumb, even if they won't agree it's vendetta, what's Christian cross? So dumb

1 Like

Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Angelfrost(m): 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
Hehehehe... I just dey laugh!

Nigeria! A Nation sitting idly on a keg of gunpowder! lipsrsealed
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Exedyne: 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
these ones wan bobo us...........
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by XAUBulls: 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
Fasindo:
shocked

Fear North

When are they going to demolish all hospitals and all health centers in Kano cos every hospital has sign of the cross on it's sign boards.

If you want to deceive northerners say or do anything against Christianity and they will easily support the idea, wether it's against them or not.
The crescent sign is what you will get to see in Kano and other Muslim-dominated areas.

This is why the Red Cross and Red Crescent exist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by jflower06(m): 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
iSense247:

https://www.informationng.com/2023/06/we-demolished-gandujes-roundabout-because-it-carries-sign-of-the-cross-kano-govt.html/amp

When will Tax Payers be reasonable in this country?? Why will somebody demolish structure put in place with tax payers money simply because there is a cross sign on it?.This is religion intolerance of the highest order
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Gbenga4ever1411: 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
Northern politicians are Islamic terrorists.They brainwashed there followers with religion sentiment
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Tochj(m): 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
Only incompetent leaders uses Religion and Tribalism to lead.
He knows how f**lish his Almajiri followers are.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Jayhome24: 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
Another idiot on the loose.

I don't know why some Muslim are just naturally dumb and feel intimidated seen anything christain is it a problem of complexity or what?
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by jadajada: 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Muslim terrorists that must not be allowed to become president in Nigeria;

Kwankwaso
Shetima
Hell Rufai
Matawale
Ganduje
Sani Yerima

These Islamic terrorists will Islamise Nigeria within a month.
remove Ganduje out of the list, he is more Liberal than the rest
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Angelfrost(m): 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2023
Greattha:

Na wa o.

Would be??!... Lol! undecided

Nigeria is already undone sir!

The rot in the foundation is almost irreparable!
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by LordReed(m): 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2023
iSense247:

https://www.informationng.com/2023/06/we-demolished-gandujes-roundabout-because-it-carries-sign-of-the-cross-kano-govt.html/amp

This is what you get when people use their religious bigotry to feed their arsehole behavior.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by ayenale1(m): 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2023
The arewa logo is whatthe governor and the SSG should go and read history about that logo....
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by georgecso(m): 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2023
For using the Christian cross as a basis for the demolition of that structure, they will never know peace in their hearts and homes until they acknowledge the message of the cross of Calvary.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by cococandy(f): 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2023
ahaz:

A very big bigot at that matter, tomorrow president go dey hungry am
And he will get lots of votes too. But those who hate igbos and think anyone but an igbo man is better
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by fawaz050(m): 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2023
splendournoni:

My fellow country man, it still happens very well... now as a Christian for you to even buy a land you must sign undertaking not to use it for any Christian activities because they no longer sell land for place of worship to Christians... to tell you illiteracy has killed them somebody will buy Chevrolet and use his hand to cut the logo because it looks like cross... Islam na real scam sha!

I expected better than "Islam na real scam" from someone who seem educated. You should know better than stereotyping.

So when I see a Christian do wrong, I can say Christianity is a scam, right?

Every sane mind knows that that's not a substantive justification whether Christian or Muslim. There's no need to derogate any religion here.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by cococandy(f): 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2023
Something that could have easily been covered with cement and paint .

Smh
Greattha:

Na wa o.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Angelfrost(m): 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2023
LegendHero:
Let me believe this is fake news.

I won’t believe this kind of practice can exist in this era. How can a government be so senseless like this?

Lol... It's okay to live in self-denial! After all, ignorance is bliss!

The reality is simple... Nigeria is never gonna be united! NEVER!!!

We are like 2 or 3 nations compelled to exist together!

Restructuring remains the way forward!
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Sermwell(m): 4:38pm On Jun 15, 2023
2mch:
If Kwakwanso and his foolish party can ever think they will go national, they have just finished themselves by this foolish statement as justification for their madness. This statement will destroy them.
It's a very big lie! It's just a matter of time for them to go national! All they need to do is pick a Christian VP and boom, that's all.

Even Tinubu who picked a northern Muslim won. Northern politicians decieve the masses with religion while thier southern counterpart do so by inciting tribalism. grin
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Zion243(m): 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2023
Under Ganduje, Kano was the most peaceful state in the North.

Last year, I visited Kano 4 times and the brethren over there told me Kano has never been this peaceful and tolerant of other faiths.

Let's pray that the government of Abba gidagida won't revive religious division in Kano.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by unclejb2(m): 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2023
You can't even bear a cross on a round about, but it's ok to have a Muslim Muslim executive.
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Goke7: 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2023
Kwakwanso is another politician not to experiment with National Politics
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Access03(m): 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2023
Ogene001:

Na so Tinubu deceive them with Muslim Muslim ticket and now implementing anti north policies. See how Tinubu lost woefully in the educated South.

Anti-North policies? 🤔
He won in Oyo, Ogun, Ekiti, Ondo, Rivers.
Had good results in Lagos, CRS, Akwa-Ibom, Edo.
Don't understand your drift 🤔
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by staneless(m): 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2023
Wow! So they demolished this piece of art and gave this lame excuse as their reason?
Mehn, this people are so backyard
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by fawaz050(m): 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2023
Oakenshield:
Islam is good but the followers are nit different from a sheep

As your brain is like a shield, through which sense cannot permeate.

1 Like

Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by olaadesino(m): 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2023
iSense247:
Northern politicians are Islamic terrorists. They use religion to deceive their people but they enjoy the best of prostitutes in the country. I wonder why they send their children to Europe and America instead of Headslammers countries Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq or Yemen. Hypocrisy
are those mentioned christian countries
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by esosuo2: 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2023
Why not carve out the cross instead of wasting taxpayers money ? Some religious biggots even Muhammad go vex for them on the last day , doing unnecessary evil in the name of religion last time I know prophet Muhammad acknowledged Jesus as a phophet and not a demon

1 Like

Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by newoffer: 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2023
Na their people I blame. We no bebrobo cop here. We follow our mind.
iSense247:
Northern politicians are Islamic terrorists. They use religion to deceive their people but they enjoy the best of prostitutes in the country. I wonder why they send their children to Europe and America instead of Headslammers countries Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq or Yemen. Hypocrisy
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by XTRIMIOUS: 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2023
Pastor Ganduje is promoting Christianity in kano
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by Bodexinvest: 4:43pm On Jun 15, 2023
What is this one saying?
Re: We Demolished Ganduje’s Roundabout Because It Carries Sign Of The Cross – Baffa by 2016v2017: 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2023
Resurrection212:
I always maintain this kwankwaso is the most religious intolerant politician come from north.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election / Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) / Lagos Government Begins House-to-house Sharing Of Stimulus Package To The Aged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.