Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss (79728 Views)

President Tinubu Suspends Godwin Emefiele As CBN Governor / Abdulrasheed Bawa Slumps In Aso Rock / Monguno Is Threatening Life Of Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Ofunaofu: 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2023
Gajagojo:

You sound bitter

Bitter about what.

Why should I get bitter that a Notorious narcotic drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture suspended the EFCC chairman
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Gajagojo: 9:05pm On Jun 14, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Bitter about what.

Why should I get bitter that a Notorious narcotic drug trafficker engaging in criminal state capture suspended the EFCC chairman
bilious
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by johnseno: 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:
Nonsense. This man is crossing his bandry, first it was the innocent CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele and is EFCC chairman. He's creating Lifetime enemies, but it will surely hit him hard. Am not surprised it's government of Yourba he wants to fix only Yourba Muslims in higher positions. NONSENSE
you a fool to the core, your types did not supposed to be a human being.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Ingocof(m): 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:
Nonsense. This man is crossing his bandry, first it was the innocent CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele and is EFCC chairman. He's creating Lifetime enemies, but it will surely hit him hard. Am not surprised it's government of Yourba he wants to fix only Yourba Muslims in higher positions. NONSENSE

Keep deceiving yourself and don't cry more than the bereaved.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by HussenAdul: 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2023
Efcc is selective in their work. If they did their work unbiased, Tinubu would have been in jail by now.
Meanwhile why Bawa not arrested like his CBN fellow?
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by wallrichy: 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2023
Amen in Jesus mighty name...

Senator777:
God, continue to protect Mr. President and give him more strength to clean this country in Jesus Name.

I support Tinubu on this.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by AfonjaPriest: 9:06pm On Jun 14, 2023
I hope Tinubu is sane enough to know what he's doing. I said that because, by all indications, the man appears to be ill and quavering in his speech.
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by chymeze: 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2023
I didn't vote for Tinubu but sincerely this man is really impressing me. He acts like a leader. Truth is, most Nigerians don't really care about where a president is from. What they want to see is tangible results and actions

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by SuccessfulRichi: 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2023
Binancian:
Good riddance
Oya DSS lap the bastard before he goes anywhere
He needs to spend 2 months in a good cell next emefele

He should be jailed sharp and produce the 200 tankers of diesel he sold as pH zonal head
All zonal heads should be probed also
Bunch of fraudsters

The tomboy ehh. Worst currupt individual. He has been sentenced a thousand times but he keeps disobeying court orders like a demigod cuz of Buhari

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by smartleo(m): 9:07pm On Jun 14, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

You mean Emefiele is innocent, you certainly must be one of the problem of Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Ingocof(m): 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
Only Jagaban could have done this, he has the guts, the capacity and the acumen, he us brave and Nigeria will be better for it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by EMREX02: 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
plaindealer:

Emefiele is innocent?

Thank God we don't take you anti Nigerian people seriously... grin
That's Adajo victor, your Apc friend from Benue State.
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by emani03(m): 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
My dear, I’m obedient but I’m beginning to love this man.

I think we just need to give this man atleast 6 months....

He is active...and looks smarter this days more than that Hausa cow.

mancoconut:
Make I no lie, Tinubu is beginning to win me over slowly oo!

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by onuman: 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
mancoconut:
Make I no lie, Tinubu is beginning to win me over slowly oo!
Who is a new president who would not remove the EFCC Chairman before he took over power?
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by asanausana91: 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
I told them. the drug lord is coming hard on the northerners.
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Jayhome24: 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu don't know what he is about to put his hand into

This is how to know a president that will fail

Removing his perceived enemies from office and installing his friends
Installing his own personal thief in office

#Tinubumustgo

You this self acclaimed Edo boy called slowmill or slowmilk you again? Have I not warned you to think like real Edo that take no nonsense before talking

So Tinubu must adopt all buhari crooks ba?

O boy if you don't know wat to say just carry on with you rhetoric "damn niggar" stunt the better for you.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by ollins(m): 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2023
Why is he wasting time in removing the service chiefs he inherited from Buhari?I trust Tinibu sha,he wil soon do the needful,we need fresh ideas to deal with the insecurity in the country.
Buhari was a complete failure in that regard

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Samtob90(m): 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:
But you said the economy is bad, they remove what the man perceived to be the problem, you are wailing

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Dicado: 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:
Mechiornu there! I'm very glad with the way he's suspending them and later arrest them. EFCC Chairman's case could be different in terms of keeping him in DSS' custody because he's from the North and a Muslim as well.

This should sound as a warning to public office holders who think they're above the law. Emefiele is not innocent, his policies killed people, it killed my business in USD, it almost destroyed my life. He must face the law. He's a criminal. You will never understand until it happens to you. Nigeria is in this mess today because of stupid CBN policies under Emefiele.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by lexy2014: 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
You're against the suspension of emefile the biggest scammer Nigeria ever had

What will now say about the person who made this statement?

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Kexman99: 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:
see this nuisance you better mind ur stinking speech.oponu radarad.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by fareed69(m): 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Hope you didn't forget to take your medication today?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Asswipemod: 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
seunmsg:
There are a lot of people to investigate from the last administration and Bawa definitely is too familiar with some of them for an objective investigation to be carried out. Suspending him is the best way to deal with the familiarity threat. I’m advocating for the return of Magu to lead the investigation.

Thunder fire your advocacy there! Magu ko Magun ni!
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by lexy2014: 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
Dicado:
Mechiornu there! I'm very glad with the way he's suspending them and later arrest them. EFCC Chairman's case could be different in terms of keeping him in DSS' custody because he's from the North and a Muslim as well.

This should sound as a warning to public office holders who think they're above the law. Emefiele is not innocent, his policies killed people, it killed my business in USD, it almost destroyed my life. He must face the law. He's a criminal. You will never understand until it happens to you. Nigeria is in this mess today because of stupid CBN policies under Emefiele.

Who are the people Emefiele killed?

How are the things u mentioned crimes that warrants arrest and DSS detention?
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Procashtips(m): 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
Seems BAT is determined to erase MB's imprints totally from anything that has to do with his government. Nobody wants to identify with a failure

After 9 years, you still wanted Emefiele to remain?

Bawa is a small boy, Tinubu needs to fix his Yoruba people where he doesn't want rebels.
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Olovictor: 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Why don't you think before you comment?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Asswipemod: 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2023
seunmsg:
There are a lot of people to investigate from the last administration and Bawa definitely is too familiar with some of them for an objective investigation to be carried out. Suspending him is the best way to deal with the familiarity threat. I’m advocating for the return of Magu to lead the investigation.

Advocacy International! Mtcheewww.
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by kingolu1(m): 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2023
Am a big fan of Bawa,too bad his tenure didn't last the way I would have love it to be,very brilliant young man, maybe one more additional year would have been a good idea...
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by lexy2014: 9:14pm On Jun 14, 2023
ollins:
Why is he wasting time in removing the service chiefs he inherited from Buhari?I trust Tinibu sha,he wil soon do the needful,we need fresh ideas to deal with the insecurity in the country.
Buhari was a complete failure in that regard

It's either u are lying about buhari or Tinubu lied about buhari. Which one is it?

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by beejay18: 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
[quote author=TermuxDarkWeb post=123798931]Nonsense. This man is crossing his bandry, first it was the innocent CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele and is EFCC chairman. He's creating Lifetime enemies, but it will surely hit him hard. Am not surprised it's government of Yourba he wants to fix only Yourba Muslims in higher positions. NONSENSE [/quote

🤔🤔 You can as well form your own government, mumu youth.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by Iceberg3: 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
Owaincouncil:

Are you saying your Peter obi will leave Bawa and emefiele if he had won the election? Truly we dodge a bullet.
Before you start making a f...l of yourself,go thru his posts and threads to know who he is...stop ascribing Peter Obi to all your life problems,it's annoying
Re: Tinubu Suspends Abdulrasheed Bawa As EFCC Boss by bonnyhope: 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Sharap

You expect him to work with Buhari appointees?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

Smart Nonso Okafor: Mother Sells Akara, He Won Anambra Assembly Election / Video Of Helicopter Accompanying A Train In Nigeria Causes Stir On Social Media / Photos Of Jide Tinubu, Bola Tinubu's Late First Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.