Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Peter Obi Mourns Victims Of Kwara Boat Mishap - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Mourns Victims Of Kwara Boat Mishap (15895 Views)

Obi Condemns attack on Apostle Suleman, Mourns Victims / Buhari Mourns Victims Of Nigerian Airforce Plane Crash In Kaduna / Ekweremadu Visits Scene Of Enugu Accident; Mourns Victims (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Mourns Victims Of Kwara Boat Mishap by DamnnNiggarr: 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2023
See previous post Here
I am deeply saddened by the reports of a boat mishap, which occurred at the Patigi Local Government Area of Kwara State, in which no fewer than 103 people lost their lives. My heart goes out to the affected families, and good people of Patigi LGA and Kwara State over this painful incident. There is a need for a more organised investment by the government to transform the water transport sector and strict adherence of the safety and security measures which will completely forestall future occurrences of such painful incidents and hopefully minimise attendant damages and loss of human lives.

May God grant eternal rest to the deceased and grant quick recovery to those who were injured in the incident. -PO

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1669009138184077313?t=NokWfFa0b-UlEx9DET3nqA&s=19

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Victims Of Kwara Boat Mishap by DamnnNiggarr: 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2023
shocked

My Oga has everything under control.
That's my Boss
Acekidc4:
Social Media Executive President, howfar?? Your Manhood dey inside your Trouser oo!! Where you dey find am go again??
So you're not saddened about those that lost their lives or those that were severely injured in the boat mishap? but are worried about those that did show concern!! chai, politics have really turned some individuals into beasts and heartless demons.

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Victims Of Kwara Boat Mishap by Acekidc4(m): 8:34pm On Jun 14, 2023
Social Media Executive President, howfar?? Your Manhood dey inside your Trouser oo!! Where you dey find am go again??

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Victims Of Kwara Boat Mishap by VeryWickedMan: 8:38pm On Jun 14, 2023
They ate 2 plates trust me.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Victims Of Kwara Boat Mishap by jmoore(m): 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2023
Those people don't value their lives. How can you enter boat without life jacket?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Victims Of Kwara Boat Mishap by Ihateheadslamer: 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2023
You don't have to blame the victims but the management that fails to give them life jacket quote author=jmoore post=123799858]Those people don't value their lives. How can you enter boat without life jacket?[/quote]

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Victims Of Kwara Boat Mishap by Acekidc4(m): 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

That's my Boss

So you're not saddened about those that lost their lives or those that were severely injured in the boat mishap? but are worried about those that did show concern!! chai, politics have really turned some individuals into beasts and heartless demons.

Will my Concern bring them back?? Truly i feel for Them, it's a Tragedy................but i just Love Taunting your Online President.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Victims Of Kwara Boat Mishap by DamnnNiggarr: 9:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
Acekidc4:

Will my Concern bring them back?? Truly i feel for Them, it's a Tragedy................but i just Love Taunting your Online President.

...and he doesn't respond

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Victims Of Kwara Boat Mishap by hahose30: 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2023
rip to them

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Victims Of Kwara Boat Mishap by vastolord4(m): 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2023
This new is just too some how
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Victims Of Kwara Boat Mishap by Acekidc4(m): 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:

...and he doesn't respond

I don't need him to Respond!!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Victims Of Kwara Boat Mishap by Nonybb: 9:29am On Jun 15, 2023
Your mandate was stolen by the EVIL PARTY Satan gave Nigeria and the name is APC

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Victims Of Kwara Boat Mishap by slawomir: 9:29am On Jun 15, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Obi my niggar

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Victims Of Kwara Boat Mishap by AntiChristian: 9:29am On Jun 15, 2023
Black Khaftan!

Black Atiku!

Na BAT cause the Boat accident!
Assuming P. Obi was President even mosquitos will not die! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Victims Of Kwara Boat Mishap by lonelydora: 9:29am On Jun 15, 2023
Okwute Ndi Igbo!

With the way Tinubu is dismantling the unserious, incompetent, and wasteful government Buhari enthroned on Nigerians, e bi lyk say you go calm down small with tbe PEPT o.

Emefiele gone
Bawa gone
Hadi Sirika in the process of going

Next on the list are Mele Kyari, Malami,

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Victims Of Kwara Boat Mishap by christejames(m): 9:29am On Jun 15, 2023
That's my President!

RIP to the deceased. May God console the families.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Victims Of Kwara Boat Mishap by daygee12: 9:30am On Jun 15, 2023
Minister of information

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Victims Of Kwara Boat Mishap by Touxouu(m): 9:30am On Jun 15, 2023
Please why is this news? A nobody mourns and it's news?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Victims Of Kwara Boat Mishap by TinubuSlave(f): 9:30am On Jun 15, 2023
We thank God this man failed woefully in the elections, this man would have been far worse than Buhari assuming he won that election.
But with President Tinubu at the helm of affairs is already doing far beyond expectations and Nigerians are already witnessing Peace, Unity and Progress.
We Nigerians accept Tinubu and gave him that mandate to rule over us and our children and we shall all serve him.
God bless President Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
The President of the Republic of Nigeria

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Victims Of Kwara Boat Mishap by IamV: 9:30am On Jun 15, 2023
Follow Tinubu & HE peter obi live court updates for today,15TH JUNE ,2023 here ;

https://www.nairaland.com/7728770/peter-obi-vs-tinubu-15th#123807392

you're welcome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Victims Of Kwara Boat Mishap by Viscuz: 9:30am On Jun 15, 2023
Acekidc4:

Playing politics untop death? Ire ooo

Anyway Kwara is a confused place una non know weather una be Hausa abi Yoruba ,a no man's land .

Shout ronu in the morning and Allahkabar at night

Yoruba Mallams everywhere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Victims Of Kwara Boat Mishap by obembet(f): 9:30am On Jun 15, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

That's my Boss

Na now ur oga remember them, since death is not new to him, 1000s of lives don die in his region, e no care about that.

He kill over 100 youth in 2011 when he was Anambra governor and throw Thier body on ezu Rivers.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Victims Of Kwara Boat Mishap by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 15, 2023
At this point, PO should just congratulate Tinubu and withdraw the case from tribunal as we can all see Tinubu has started on the right part and no one dares him.

He is a silent attacker and killer of Nigeria enemies.

If Obi were to be there,he wouldn’t have the gut to do what Tinubu is doing atm. He would have been another Jonathan.

We don’t want another Jonathan who can’t dare the powers to be and make things right for once.

I am an Obi supporter and I voted for him but look,Obi can’t rule Nigeria because Nigeria is a complex country that only strong men like Tinubu can handle.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Victims Of Kwara Boat Mishap by GanagiBeetrus: 9:31am On Jun 15, 2023
Some persons through their negligence & incompetence should be held accountable for this tragedy & are supposed to face criminal prosecution.

But the matter will be swept under the carpet, life goes on, and we await another tragedy.
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Victims Of Kwara Boat Mishap by Achico: 9:31am On Jun 15, 2023
Do nobody carry Bubu for mouth again
Thank God o, RIP to d dead
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Victims Of Kwara Boat Mishap by Padipadi(m): 9:31am On Jun 15, 2023
Obi rere thank you o.
IamV:
Follow Tinubu & HE peter obi live court updates for today,15TH JUNE ,2023 here ;

https://www.nairaland.com/7728770/peter-obi-vs-tinubu-15th#123807392

you're welcome.
This is needless. You elupeees don't have political brain.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Victims Of Kwara Boat Mishap by SLOVFO(m): 9:31am On Jun 15, 2023
Sir Pee grin
Re: Peter Obi Mourns Victims Of Kwara Boat Mishap by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 15, 2023
Acekidc4:
Most users of this forum, comment like they are uneducated.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mourns Victims Of Kwara Boat Mishap by ppogba: 9:34am On Jun 15, 2023
Mourner in chief of the Obingo Forces

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Orelope-Adefulire SSA On Sdgs / Our Convention Holds Despite Justice Abang's Inferior Interim Order: PDP / Fuel Price Hike: Business Operators Panic, Fear Shutdown, Job Losses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.