Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,231 members, 7,860,475 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation (30838 Views)

Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam / Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended / Obadiah Honours DSS Invitation Over Comments On Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation by LibertyRep: 8:13am On Jun 15, 2023
I'm not moved by these theatrics until some of them are convicted and the yam in their mouth squeezed out.

Until them, fingers crossed.
Re: Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation by austenzydrm3: 8:13am On Jun 15, 2023
😁😁
Re: Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation by teebaxy(m): 8:14am On Jun 15, 2023
Where is magu now , I learnt he is now a commissioner
Re: Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation by Nashirushekoni(m): 8:14am On Jun 15, 2023
festacman:
Tinubu has pending cases of wanton corruption with EFCC. Senate President has pending cases of monumental corruption with EFCC.

But the EFCC chairman who tried to investigate them before they become head of executive and head of legislature is in now custody with DSS.

I don't know, meeeen!

TINUBU Has no case with them go and do ur investigation very well
Re: Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation by simfrost90210: 8:16am On Jun 15, 2023
yarimo:
This is very commendable from president TINUBU. Meanwhile EFCC chairman Godfather Mr abubakar malami and Tunde Sabiu must not escape

Excuse me..
How is it very commendable?
Tinubu dey suspend people, him wey dey thief all of Lagos State funds, who don suspend am? BAT's A Very Hardened CriminalπŸ˜’

BAT's GWR should be - Record Of A Thief Exposing Other Thieves To Ease His Theft!!!

3 Likes

Re: Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation by fergie001: 8:17am On Jun 15, 2023
teebaxy:
Where is magu now , I learnt he is now a commissioner
Magu has retired.
Re: Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 15, 2023
femisplash:
President Tinubu was in opposition for 16yrs, he was the most investigated and nothing was found on him, not even the most vindictive OBJ that threw everything at him. Nuhu Ribadu who holds the cleanest slate yet as boss of EFCC, became a loyalist of Tinubu following a confession of having found him not guilty of any crime despite the involvement of INTERPOL in the series of investigation.
Re: Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation by Judolisco(m): 8:18am On Jun 15, 2023
GreyLaw:
So why not arrest him?
shey na dss go investigate am? Why not icpc or even d police force
Re: Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation by MikeMicheal(m): 8:20am On Jun 15, 2023
He should be carrying placard like he does his fellow yahoo boys.

1 Like

Re: Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation by Safyqueen: 8:20am On Jun 15, 2023
yarimo:
This is very commendable from president TINUBU. Meanwhile EFCC chairman Godfather Mr abubakar malami and Tunde Sabiu must not escape

I m not speaking for the personalities you mentioned but don't forget that power is transient. Life itself is temporal and tomorrow is longer.
If corrupt politicians are executing public officials of the crime institutions and the citizens being traumatized by this same politicians are jubilating, then we have a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation by OnonujuChrist(m): 8:23am On Jun 15, 2023
This breakfast go soon reach those wey been no gree for jagaban grin
Re: Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation by Justinlean02(m): 8:24am On Jun 15, 2023
femisplash:
President Tinubu was in opposition for 16yrs, he was the most investigated and nothing was found on him, not even the most vindictive OBJ that threw everything at him. Nuhu Ribadu who holds the cleanest slate yet as boss of EFCC, became a loyalist of Tinubu following a confession of having found him not guilty of any crime despite the involvement of INTERPOL in the series of investigation.
money talks
Re: Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation by Benblaq(m): 8:26am On Jun 15, 2023
Odin13:
Ayade of cross rivers state must be probe with his spaghetti bridge
Wetin carry our Professor name come here? πŸ˜’
Re: Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation by bunmioguns(m): 8:28am On Jun 15, 2023
When we thought this young man will perform excellently, he messed up big time

You will never know the true character of a man until you put him in position of authority
Re: Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation by IamANigerianMan: 8:29am On Jun 15, 2023
festacman:
Tinubu has pending cases of wanton corruption with EFCC. Senate President has pending cases of monumental corruption with EFCC.

But the EFCC chairman who tried to investigate them before they become head of executive and head of legislature is in now custody with DSS.

I don't know, meeeen!
Brother this is Nigeria
Re: Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation by IamANigerianMan: 8:30am On Jun 15, 2023
bunmioguns:
When we thought this young man will perform excellently, he messed up big time

You will never know the true character of a man until you put him in position of authority
Nonsense , Tinubu removed him because TINUBU and chronies are thieves and they are under investigation eg Yahaya Bello, AKPABIO etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation by ruffhandu: 8:33am On Jun 15, 2023
I still say again, for people always tying every move to witch-hunt, is the person being investigated clean? If a man is not clean and the person in power orders his arrest, whether it looks like a witch-hunt or an ethnic move, I don't care.

The only time I don't support such action is when a competent authority has cleared such a person and the person in power still insists on keeping them, like El-Zazarky and Nnamdi Kanu. Most office holders are thieves. It is only Ribadu I may say was a clean EFCC chair, others seem to be thieves.
Re: Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation by Segzy19: 8:35am On Jun 15, 2023
Yeah! That Tunde Sabiu...
He must not go scot-free

yarimo:
Re: Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:36am On Jun 15, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://twitter.com/OfficialDSSNG/status/1669099614715232259?t=d7gXbzSlklXHhIllk_ONTQ&s=19

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7728249/tinubu-suspends-abdulrasheed-bawa-efcc

It will soon be the judges turn in DSS Cells!
Democracy is dead in Nigeria
Fox is in charge of the HEN House
Re: Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation by Segzy19: 8:36am On Jun 15, 2023
You dey mind the dunce people commenting nonsense?

femisplash:
Re: Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation by Minjim: 8:36am On Jun 15, 2023
BrownSugq:
R

anyone qiutibg PG for credibility is an Ipob
Re: Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation by IamANigerianMan: 8:36am On Jun 15, 2023
Safyqueen:

I m not speaking for the personalities you mentioned but don't forget that power is transient. Life itself is temporal and tomorrow is longer.
If corrupt politicians are executing public officials of the crime institutions and the citizens being traumatized by this same politicians are jubilating, then we have a long way to go.
What exactly is Bawa crime? before EFCC can work effectively the corrupt actor like Tinubu, AKPABIO, Yari, yahaya Bello should not smell power, it is a pit that Nigerian youth are cekebrating thieves.

1 Like

Re: Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation by tnerro1(m): 8:37am On Jun 15, 2023
It is the turn of a southerner to head EFCC , I would recommend Femi Falana for chairman or minister of justice
Re: Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation by bunmioguns(m): 8:40am On Jun 15, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

Nonsense , Tinubu removed him because TINUBU and chronies are thieves and they are under investigation eg Yahaya Bello, AKPABIO etc

Hmmm
Re: Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation by WorldRichest: 8:42am On Jun 15, 2023
festacman:

I don't know, meeeen!

Pending case from 2007 when he left office? How many years is that? You need mental evaluation.
Re: Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation by IamANigerianMan: 8:45am On Jun 15, 2023
tnerro1:
It is the turn of a southerner to head EFCC , I would recommend Femi Falana for chairman or minister of justice
Nonsense , how can a man who never have intelligent background head EFCC, Non of these people from Ribadu till Bawa is corrupt, government would just bring one useless excuse to sack them, tell me from Ribadu, Farida, Lamode, Magu and Bawa has ever been guit of allegations.. Falana is very corrupt , he should near sit of power.
Re: Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation by membranus: 8:50am On Jun 15, 2023
Malami, his crime partner, should be closely monitored to prevent him sneaking away from the country.

1 Like

Re: Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation by membranus: 8:53am On Jun 15, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

Nonsense , how can a man who never have intelligent background head EFCC, Non of these people from Ribadu till Bawa is corrupt, government would just bring one useless excuse to sack them, tell me from Ribadu, Farida, Lamode, Magu and Bawa has ever been guit of allegations.. Falana is very corrupt , he should near sit of power.

Falana is very corrupt. That's a new one, any evidence to corroborate this assumption by you?

1 Like

Re: Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation by ajepako(f): 8:53am On Jun 15, 2023
This life eh! grin grin grin

DSS wey him EFCC dey flex muscle with , as at last week

Na dem him go surrender to this week as a suspect..

I swear this life get as e be.. grin grin

Shege Pro Max loading
Re: Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation by gigabyte13: 8:54am On Jun 15, 2023
Hmmmmmmm
This breakfast wey Batman dey cook
People wey go chop inside still plenty ooo
We just dey start.......
Baba just dey dish the food
Small small
E go reach everybody
Make una no rush.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode Inspects Oworo Inward Third Mainland Bridge / Saraki Speaks On CRK, IRK Curriculum Controversy / ISWAP Loses Two Commanders, 30 Fighters In Damaturu Attack - Military Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.