Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,213 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Tinubu Appointments So Far Confirms Media Skewed Accusations Of Nepotism On Buha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appointments So Far Confirms Media Skewed Accusations Of Nepotism On Buha (2457 Views)

Disquiet Over Tinubu’s Appointments / North Has No Right To Complain Over Tinubu’s Appointments – Northern Forum / 'Yorubanisation, Lagoslisation' In Tinubu's Appointments, Arewa Forum Raises Ala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Appointments So Far Confirms Media Skewed Accusations Of Nepotism On Buha by ashacot: 4:13pm On Jun 15, 2023
PERSPECTIVE IS KEY AND POWERFUL
.... If na Buhari dey make all these appointments when Tinubu dey make, we for don dey hear Nepotism, Fulanization and Islamization gibberish..... That is why me, as a person try as much as possible to avoid crowd mentality, avoid being used as a manipulative tool by the media.... That was why I was a proud supporter and still a proud supporter of Buhari becos he was largely a victim of skewed media narrative which are usually deployed by our press especially when a president of Northern extraction leads this country.... They result to blackmail because the South controls the mainstream media in this country

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appointments So Far Confirms Media Skewed Accusations Of Nepotism On Buha by madridguy(m): 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
grin grin

They used media to paint Baba Buhari like that. We always talk am but they will call us names. Every president will always bring his own people which people from his tribe are likely to take incharge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appointments So Far Confirms Media Skewed Accusations Of Nepotism On Buha by EmeeNaka: 4:20pm On Jun 15, 2023
Buhari is the most nepotistic individual that has ever ruled Nigeria.
Tinubu is less than 1 month in office and criminals from North want to compare him with Buhari in nepotism.
We are watching Tinubu, but it's not yet time to judge him. He is yet to make one-hundreth of appointments.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appointments So Far Confirms Media Skewed Accusations Of Nepotism On Buha by ashacot: 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2023
madridguy:
grin grin

They used media to paint Baba Buhari like that. We always talk am but they will call us names. Every president will always bring his own people which people from his tribe are likely to take incharge.

The media saw that he president Buhari will never patronize them. So they started painting him bad.

Same line if appointments Obasanjo to GEJ followed is what Buhari followed. Now Tinubu has followed it too. Yet Buhari is the nepotistic one.

Na people way fall for the lies shah
Re: Tinubu Appointments So Far Confirms Media Skewed Accusations Of Nepotism On Buha by ashacot: 4:24pm On Jun 15, 2023
EmeeNaka:
Tinubu is less than 1 month in office and criminals from North want to compare him with Buhari in nepotism.
We are watching Tinubu, but it's not yet time to judge him. He is yet to make one-hundreth of appointments.

You fell for the media lies.
Tinubu will follow similar line of appointments.
Re: Tinubu Appointments So Far Confirms Media Skewed Accusations Of Nepotism On Buha by forexprophet(m): 4:29pm On Jun 15, 2023
Yes ...it's good....in other to balance the quantity of Fulani that buhari stocked in all the MDAs..... Buhari started it

TINUBU is just balancing it.

ashacot:
.... If na Buhari dey make all these appointments when Tinubu dey make, we for don dey hear Nepotism, Fulanization and Islamization gibberish..... That is why me, as a person try as much as possible to avoid crowd mentality, avoid being used as a manipulative tool by the media.... That was why I was a proud supporter and still a proud supporter of Buhari becos he was largely a victim of skewed media narrative which are usually deployed by our press especially when a president of Northern extraction leads this country.... They result to blackmail because the South controls the mainstream media in this country

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appointments So Far Confirms Media Skewed Accusations Of Nepotism On Buha by 9jatriot(m): 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2023
It was not the media that keep attacking Buhari, it is the set of people that believed that Buhari is cloned that were either fabricating stories or drawing attention to innocuous activities of PMB

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appointments So Far Confirms Media Skewed Accusations Of Nepotism On Buha by ashacot: 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2023
forexprophet:
Yes ...it's good....in other to balance the quantity of Fulani that buhari stocked in all the MDAs..... Buhari started it

TINUBU is just balancing it.

Check very well, in comparison to other Presidents, Buhari was never nepotistic
Re: Tinubu Appointments So Far Confirms Media Skewed Accusations Of Nepotism On Buha by madridguy(m): 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
The major issue here is Baba Buhari himself. I think Baba allowed the media to toy with his administration too much hence they always creates news out of his appointment.

ashacot:

The media saw that he president Buhari will never patronize them. So they started painting him bad.

Same line if appointments Obasanjo to GEJ followed is what Buhari followed. Now Tinubu has followed it too. Yet Buhari is the nepotistic one.

Re: Tinubu Appointments So Far Confirms Media Skewed Accusations Of Nepotism On Buha by PARADIZEPRIEST: 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2023
EmeeNaka:
BUHARI MAGNIFIED HIS NEPOTISM TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF DISGUST,BIAS AND HATRED WITH DUMMY BRAINS AND BULLIES. THANK GOD NIGERIA SURVIVED IT. angry He can neva have peace,so let him abscond to Niger, WE WILL NOT BLAME PRES. TINUBU IF HE DOES SO WITH COMPETENT BRAINS. YES LET TINUBU PUT YORUBA WITH BRAINS THERE IN FEC AND ALL OVER.YES!!!!! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appointments So Far Confirms Media Skewed Accusations Of Nepotism On Buha by accordadoga27(f): 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2023
Hmm
Re: Tinubu Appointments So Far Confirms Media Skewed Accusations Of Nepotism On Buha by ashacot: 7:22pm On Jun 15, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:

BUHARI MAGNIFIED HIS NEPOTISM TO THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF DISGUST,BIAS AND HATRED WITH DUMMY BRAINS AND BULLIES. THANK GOD NIGERIA SURVIVED IT. angry He can neva have peace,so let him abscond to Niger, WE WILL NOT BLAME PRES. TINUBU IF HE DOES SO WITH COMPETENT BRAINS. YES LET TINUBU PUT YORUBA WITH BRAINS THERE IN FEC AND ALL OVER.YES!!!!! grin

So in comparison to Obasanjo and GEJ, Buhari was Nepotic?

Ndi eri eri
Re: Tinubu Appointments So Far Confirms Media Skewed Accusations Of Nepotism On Buha by mumu9gerian: 7:26pm On Jun 15, 2023
ashacot:
Have you read their profiles?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appointments So Far Confirms Media Skewed Accusations Of Nepotism On Buha by ashacot: 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2023
mumu9gerian:

Have you read their profiles?

What has their profile got to do with nepotism.

We in south just love crying foul where there is none especially when a northerner is in the saddle.

Compare Buharu's appointments and that if OBASANJO AND GEJ and see that we are sometimes cry babies in south.
Re: Tinubu Appointments So Far Confirms Media Skewed Accusations Of Nepotism On Buha by kokorokoman: 7:45pm On Jun 15, 2023
ashacot:

Check very well, in comparison to other Presidents, Buhari was never nepotistic
buhari was the most nepotisic president the world ever knew, not just nigeria.
under buhari, over 20 police commissioners out of 36 states were northerners, has any president done anything close to that before?
in hundred of president buhari set of appointees, 81 were northers, have you heard of anything cloe to that since you were bone?
1. Tukur Buratai Chief of Army Staff Borno/North-East

2. Babagana Monguno National Security Adviser Borno/North-East

3. Abubakar Lawal Aide de Camp Kano/North-West

4. Femi Adesina SA, Media and Publicity Osun/South-West

5. Garba Shehu SA, Media and Publicity Kano/North-West

6. Lawal Kazaure State Chief of Protocol Jigawa/North-West

7. Ahmed Idris Accountant General Kano/North-West

8. Abayomi Olonishakin Chief of Defence Staff Ekiti/South-West

9. Ibok-Ete Ekwe Ibas Chief of Naval Staff Cross River/South-South

10. Sadique Abubakar Chief of Air Staff Bauchi/North-East

11. Monday Morgan Chief, Defence Intel Benue/North-Central

12. Lawal Daura DG, State Security Services Katsina/North-West

13. Mahmood Yakubu INEC Chairman Bauchi/North-East

14. Hadiza Bala Usman MD, NPA, Kaduna/North-West

15. Paul Boroh SA, Niger Delta Amnest Bayelsa/South-South

16. Dakuku Peterside DG, NIMASA Rivers/South-South

17. Umaru Dambatta Chief Executive, NCC Kano/North-West

18. Babatunde Fowler Chairman, FIRS Lagos/South-West

19. Aliyu Gusau DG, Budget Office Zamfara/North-West

20. Maikanti Baru GMD, NNPC Bauchi/North-East

21. Babachir Lawal SGF Adamawa/North-East

22. Abba Kyari Chief of Staff Borno/North-East

23. Hameed Ali CG, Nigerian Customs Kaduna/North-West

24. Kure Abeshi CG, Nigerian Immigration Nasarawa/North-Central

25. Ita Enang SSA, National Assembly Akwa Ibom/South-South

26. Suleiman Kawu SSA, National Assembly Kano/North-West

27. Modecai Baba Ladan Director, DPR Kano/North-West

28. Ahmed Lawan Kuru MD, AMCON Yobe/North-East

29. Mohammed Kari Insurance Commission Bauchi/North-East

30. Ibrahim Magu Acting Chairman, EFCC Borno/North-East

31. Abike Dabiri SSA, Diaspora Ogun/South-West

32. Abdullahi Muhammadu CG, NSCDS Niger/North-Central

33. Winifred Oyo-Ita Head of Service Cross River/South-West

34. Aishah Ahmad Deputy Gov. CBN Niger/North-Central

35. Mary Ekpere DG, NCWD Cross River/South-South

36. Dikko AbdulRahman Chairman, BoI Borno/North-East

37. Ahmed Dangiwa MD, Federal M. Bank Kaduna/North-West

38. Melville Ebo ED, Federal M. Bank Anambra/South-East

39. Dankane Abdullahi ED, Federal M. Bank Kebbi/North-West

40. Alex Okoh DG, BPE Edo/South-South

41. Ibrahim Goni CG, National Park Niger/North-Central

42. Nasiru Ladan DG, NDE Niger/North-Central

43. Saliu Alabi DG, MINILS Benue /North-Central

44. Jeffery Barminas DG, RICT Adamawa/North-East

45. Haruna Yerima DG, NISER, Borno/North-East

46. Mohammed Tukur Secretary, FCC Adamawa/North-East

47. Shettima Abba Chairman, FCC Borno/North-East

48. Tunde Erukera ES, CPP Kogi/North-Central

49. Umar Gambo Jibrin ES, FCDA Bauchi/North-East

50. Muhammad Abdallah CEO, NDLEA Adamawa/North-East

Name Portfolio State/region

51. Garba Abari DG, NOA Yobe/North-East

52. Sule Kazaure DG, NYSC Jigawa/North-West

53. Jelani Aliyu DG, NADDC Sokoto/North-West

54. Bayo Onanuga DG, NAN Ogun/South-South

55. Ibrahim Idris IG of Police Niger/North-Central

56. Ghaji Bello DG, NPC Gombe/North-East

57. Saleh Dunoma MD, FAAN Not confirmed

58. U.S.A. Sadiq Dir, Security, FAAN Not confirmed

59. Rabiu Yadudu, Dir Operations, FAAN Kano/North-West

60. Salisu Daura Dir, Maintenance, FAAN Katsina/North-West

61. Rahimatu Aminu-Aliyu ED, Federal M. Bank North

62. Julie Okah DG, NAPTIP South-South

63. Bello Rabiu COO, NNPC Kano/North-West

64. Henry Ikem-Obih COO, NNPC South-South

65. Bello Gusau ES, PTDF Nasarawa/North-Central

66. Isiaka Abdulrazaq CFO, NNPC Kwara/North-Central

67. Isa Inuwa COO, NNPC North

68. Saidu Muhammad COO, NNPC North

69. Babatunde Adeniran COO, NNPC South-West

70. Chidi Momah Secretary, NNPC Not confirmed

71. Modecai Baba Ladan Dir, DPR Niger/North-Central

72. Eberechukwu Uneze ED, AMCON Imo/South-East

73. Aminu Ismail ED, AMCON Kano/North-West

74. Ishaq Oloyede Registrar, JAMB Ogun/South-West

75. Chidi K. C. Izuwah DG, ICRC South-East

76. Bolaji OwasanoyeICPCSouth-West

77. Lenrie Aina National Librarian Ogun/South-West

78. Charles Uwakwe NECO Not confirmed

79. Umaru Maza Maza Chair, REA Kebbi/North-West

80. Damilola Ogunbiyi MD, REA Lagos/South-West

81. Sanusi Ohiare ED, REA Kogi/North-Central

82. Fola C. Akinkuotu MD, NAMA South-West

83. Sani Abubakar Mashi DG, NiMet Katsina/North-West

84. Abdulsalam Mohammed Rector, NCAT Kogi/North-Central

85. Akinola Olateru Commissioner, AIB South-West

86. Abubakar Rasheed EO, NUC North

87. Abdulkadir Umar ES, PPPRA North

88. Elias Nwalem RMAFC Ebonyi/South-East

89. Marilyn Amobi NBET South-East

90. Faisal Shuaib ES, NPHCDA Nasarawa/North-Central

91. Umaru Ibrahim NDIC Kano/North-West

92. Uja Tor Uja NCPC Benue/North-Central

93. Isa Pantami DG, NITDA Gombe/North-East

94. Patience Oniha DG, DMO Edo/South-South

95. Nnenna Akajemeli CEO, SERVICOM Imo/South-East

96. Folashade Joseph MD, NAIC Kogi/North-Central

97. Cecilia Gaya DG, ASCON Adamawa/North-East

98. Luci Ajayi ES, LITFMB Edo/South-South

99. Lanre Gbajabiamila DG, NLRC Lagos/South-West

100. Usman Abubakar Chair, NRC Katsina/North-West
Re: Tinubu Appointments So Far Confirms Media Skewed Accusations Of Nepotism On Buha by ImperialYoruba: 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2023
ashacot:

Shut up! I say shut up!!. angry angry

Tinubu told you months before election that he will select his cabinet and administration based on merit and competencies. Did he not say that in public? He did...and yet you voted for him. Then deal with it.

The criteria for working in this administration is competency, not ethnicity or religion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appointments So Far Confirms Media Skewed Accusations Of Nepotism On Buha by imoh4king(m): 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2023
ashacot:

You must be from a certain part of Nigeria to sound like this.
Foolish soul.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appointments So Far Confirms Media Skewed Accusations Of Nepotism On Buha by AmehTsaev: 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2023
The only president till date whose administrative reflected the principles of true Federal character was OBJ, he really appointed so many Igbos into critical sectors of his govt as well...little wonder OBJ's govt arguably remains the best ever in Nigeria closely followed by Yaradua (who unfortunately died way too early) before we could enjoy his government.
Re: Tinubu Appointments So Far Confirms Media Skewed Accusations Of Nepotism On Buha by ashacot: 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2023
ImperialYoruba:

Shut up! I say shut up!!. angry angry

Tinubu told you months before election that he will select his cabinet and administration based on merit and competencies. Did he not say that in public? He did...and yet you voted for him. Then deal with it.

The criteria for working in this administration is competency, not ethnicity or religion.

You must be very Stu*pid. Did I tell you I am ready for your I'd*iocy here. I am pointing the hypocrisy of the southern media when it concerns northern leaders piloting the affairs of the country.

What is my business with you bast*add?
Re: Tinubu Appointments So Far Confirms Media Skewed Accusations Of Nepotism On Buha by ashacot: 8:04pm On Jun 15, 2023
imoh4king:

You must be from a certain part of Nigeria to sound like this.
Foolish soul.

Devil st*rike you bast*ard.
Re: Tinubu Appointments So Far Confirms Media Skewed Accusations Of Nepotism On Buha by Fulaninigger: 8:21pm On Jun 15, 2023
I'm a northerner too, but I'm yet to see any tribalism in Tinubu's appointment

4 Yoruba
3 northerners
1 Ibo
ashacot:

You must be very Stu*pid. Did I tell you I am ready for your I'd*iocy here. I am pointing the hypocrisy of the southern media when it concerns northern leaders piloting the affairs of the country.

Re: Tinubu Appointments So Far Confirms Media Skewed Accusations Of Nepotism On Buha by Akanbiedu(m): 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2023
ashacot:

Baba Buhari should have patronized them though. Na money be de carrier of good news
Re: Tinubu Appointments So Far Confirms Media Skewed Accusations Of Nepotism On Buha by kokorokoman: 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2023
ashacot:

show us the hypocrisy here, buhari appointment were 81 notherners in 100 appointments

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appointments So Far Confirms Media Skewed Accusations Of Nepotism On Buha by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:37am On Jun 20, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:

Re: Tinubu Appointments So Far Confirms Media Skewed Accusations Of Nepotism On Buha by ashacot: 12:55am On Jun 20, 2023
kokorokoman:
show us the hypocrisy here, buhari appointment were 81 notherners in 100 appointments

Dey play. Buhari at some point gave south more appointment than north with south west getting more appointments

(1) (Reply)

What If IPOB Formed Alliance With Wagner Group / Pete Edochie Kidnapped / Grandfathers Take Over 419 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.