Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Warning To Kingsley Ubani - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning To Kingsley Ubani (205 Views)

Warning To Greg Omoghenemuko And Kingsley Ubani / Download The Mp3 'relationship Red Flags' By Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo Of Ldm / Download Mp3 Messages By Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo On Love, Dating, Marriage, Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning To Kingsley Ubani by TGYM: 2:51am On Jun 16, 2023
MESSAGE OF OUR REDEEMER YAHWEHSHUA HA MASHIACH TO KINGSLEY UBANI DELIVERED ON 19Th DAY OF 6ThCOUNTING YEAR 2015 GREGORIAN DATE.

Any body who uses my name to deceive people will suffer greatly in hell fire. I am King, Your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach, I that lives from everlasting to everlasting. As I was yesterday, so I am today and forever.

My Message to Kingsley Ubani

Anybody who deceives people in My name, by telling them I said when I have not said, will suffer greatly in hellfire.

I am not the author of confusion. I have come to reveal to the people of the earth what is happening. Why I have come to reveal this now is because I have called all the people I gave messages to, to come together in True Goodnews Revival Movement but they have refused.

I want to ask this question to the people of the earth: have anyone discovered where any of my early disciples spoke against each other?

People I gave messages before I raised True Goodnews Revival Movement allowed the enemy to deceive them, because they see themselves as special people. This was exactly what Satan did and was cast down.

I have come to tell the people of the earth the secret behind the confusion they are having in the messages I am giving to some people, because I said I will continue to use True Goodnews Revival Movement to speak to the people of the earth.

THE SECRET.

Some of the people I gave message do not agree with each other. The reason for not agreeing is because they feel that I must give them every message. When eventually they hear that another person has come up with a message from Me, they disagree with it because it is not from them. Therefore, when people ask them about other people’s message, they condemn those ones and counsel people against it. Because of the unbelief and disagreement in their hearts, the voice of deception will take over and speak to them, and they will come out and tell the earth that I, Your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach spoke to them.

My message to Kingsley Ubani whom I used before to speak.

I used Ubani to speak in time past before himself allowed the spirit of doubt and unbelief to take over him. I, Your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach say, I used Kingsley Ubani at the beginning but now Kingsley is not speaking My own word. Kingsley is rather speaking against Me now and cursing bias in people’s heart against my messages.

I have told the people of the earth before now, that Ubani has missed his way. Therefore, anybody who listens to and believes the message of Ubani that I, Your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach told him that Christmas celebration is not sin, is believing a lie. My word says that all liars shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone.

Whoever says that I, Your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach was born on December 25th is a liar. My Question to the people on earth: have anybody read in their so called Bible where it reveals that I was born on a particular day? If there is such revelation in the Bible, then the people of the earth should know there is a day to celebrate My birth, if not, they should also know that Ubani has missed his way.

If there is record of the date I was born, that means I have a beginning. My father, in I AM that I AM’S infinite wisdom hid it from men beauties of life . If there is any record of the date of my birth, why did Servant of Servants [King]As they Called Herod not know exactly when I was born.

Again, if My early disciples had any day they celebrated My birth, the people of the earth should as well follow the pattern, if not, they should know I never instituted it and also know that Ubani has gone into error. If what I, Your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach did not initiate, Ubani says it is good, where did himself find it?

All those who believe Ubani’s message presently will end up in hell. I, Your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach , tell the people of the earth that I am no more giving Ubani messages.

I called him before and took him to hellfire and showed him people who are in hell, and gave him message to pass to the earth. Ubani failed to keep My conditions, so I withdrew from him. I, Your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach, did not give him the message himself is now spreading. It’s quite unfortunate that after showing him hellfire, himself has decided to end up in hellfire. Ubani is trying to tell the people on earth that I am still speaking to him, when I am not. I want to tell him that Nephesh [Souls] are crying against him in hellfire because of wrong information and counseling himself is giving to people.

I want to tell the people of the earth that Christmas celebration is a sacrifice to the spirit of pride. It is this spirit of pride that collides with the spirit of doubt and unbelief to speak to Ubani, to ensure that celebration of Christmas continues. This spirit knows that if people keep hearing and believing the message against Christmas, the celebration will stop and his sacrifice will cease.

The season of Christmas is attached to idolatry. It is a time of all kinds of evil happenings: ritual killing, violence, fornication, craze for fashion, celebrations, bloodshed and other uncountable vices.

If I , Your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach tells Ubani that Christmas is good, that means I am the founder of evil. That also means I am telling people that fornication is good, murder is good, robbery is good, duping is good, because this is the season that all these things happen. It is a season of fashion and competition. That will mean that I am in support of all these vices.

The earth should throw out the message of Ubani which tells them that I, Your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach told him that Christmas celebration is good. I am not the one who gave him the message. It is the spirit of pride collided with the spirit of unbelief that gave him the message. The only thing that will save Ubani is for him to return to Me and say sorry for misleading people and lying against Me. Ubani feels himself has it all, that is why him does not want to listen to others. Instead, himself is condemning My message. Who is Kingsley Ubani to condemn My message?

Tell the people of the earth, I am calling them into True Goodnews Revival Movement, that is where I will establish them, that is where I am. I gave Ubani message to the people on earth but Ubani privatized my messages and was concerned about making money with it, and is even warning people against pirating. This is the time of grace, that is why Ubani is still alive. If it were not for My grace, My Father’s anger would have consumed him. Nevertheless, My mercy will end in a particular day.

This message I gave concerning him is not to destroy him. I still love him. I am speaking now for him to realize that himself has missed his way and return again to me and say sorry. I will forgive him. Like I said before, my mercy will soon expire. As many Nephesh [Souls] as himself has led to hell, him also will give account of them. I want to remind him that I told him, when I took him up, that there is no time. Good enough, himself has experienced hellfire.

Even the VCD himself is producing now will condemn him to hellfire. I have told people to stop it. All through My time, I did not show My picture anywhere for people to recognize me. That is the same reason I told My servant whom I am using to speak in True Goodnews Revival Movement not to show himself for recognition, people will even be looking for him to know him but it will be difficult. That is My own standard.

When I called Ubani to work with Me, Ubani started it, but at a time started working to make money for himself, well Ubani will make the money.

Who is that man beauty of life that will say, I said when I have not said, using My name? Tell the people of the earth that I, Your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach, said, I am not a Maker Yahweh of celebration. My business is to save and deliver. Tell the people of the earth that in the midst of celebration there is sin. Celebration leads to fornication, drunkenness, competition, pride, reveling etc. The earth should know it was in celebration that Yahchanan [John the Baptist] was killed. That shows it is the habit of Satan.

Tell the people of the earth that I said, that day they say they are celebrating Me is the most painful day I have. I repeat, if the people of the earth has discovered such celebration in their so called Bible they should know it is right but if not, they should see their error.

I want to ask the people on earth, including Ubani can the government make law that will work against it or empower another authority to suppress it? If government cannot make such laws, how can I tell the people of the earth to go ahead and celebrate what works against Me. As I present this message, the people of the earth should know who is deceiving who? But I want to tell Ubani, to remember that himself has used My name to speak as at when himself was going with Me, before the spirit of doubt over took him.

Can somebody celebrate what himself does not know? Like football fans who celebrate and die for clubs and soccer stars who do not know whether somebody like them exist. How can somebody celebrate My birth when the same does not know the day I was born and does not know Me or fear Me. What I commanded people to observe is Passover [Holy Communion], though people are taking it now unqualified.

Tell the people on earth that I, Your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach, say they should come together in True Goodnews Revival Movement which I introduced by myself, because of the covenant I made with them. I, Your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach said, when I called my Child whom I am using now to speak in True Goodnews Revival Movement, I gave him My covenant of wisdom, which is the mysteries I am revealing now, My covenant of favour, which is this privilege of directing and speaking to them directly by MYSELF, My covenant of heaven, which is possible through this way I am passing verdict on every action of men through my regular messages to them, so that they will no longer be receive the final verdict in eternity. Like I called Petros and said to him, upon this rock I will build my QAHAL and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it, that is how I have raised this movement. And that is why I, Your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach, the only begotten Child of the Most High, am quoting my authority as the founder and director of True Goodnews Revival Movement.

Again, I want to ask the people of the earth, whether they have seen or read about “neck-tie” in their so called Bible? What I introduced is cloth, to cover unclothedness and I differentiated between male and female beauties of life’s cloth.

I want to tell the people of the earth that “Tie” is from the territory of serpentine spirit. If the people on earth want to prove this, they should untie and straighten the “tie” and see that the shape is like serpent.

Even though, Greg himself is also counseling people against the message I, Your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach gave through this movement, True Goodnews Revival Movement, that all My elect and all the people I gave encounter should come together in True Goodnews Revival Movement. My reason of calling them together in True Goodnews Revival Movement is for them to agree and share the messages with themselves and unite hands to achieve My purpose and avoid confusion and disagreement over My messages.

Though Greg has also missed his way by refusing some of the messages I gave to others and is counseling people in the same wise, against My authority, even when I sent my servants to tell him that himself would soon miss his way. But I tell the people of the earth that if they want to be saved, they should obey the previous messages I gave to Greg before himself derailed, it is My message.

Ubani has missed his way. I am calling him now, to return to Me and say sorry for speaking against My messages. Why are they speaking against each other? Do they not see that there is no more time?

Even My Child, whom I am using to speak now in True Goodnews Revival Movement, the first condition I gave to him is that himself must never doubt any message I gave to others or speak against them, even when they doubt and speak against the messages I give to him, and my Child has been faithful to this condition.

When the spirit of doubt and unbelief see that they don’t believe the messages from the same master, the spirit enters into them and use them to cause confusion against my message, I asked this question before, in any of my messages to the people of the earth; Can a single servant in the area of teaching [teacher] handle all the subjects in the school very well?

I called these people and gave them messages from different angles of eternity. They should not expect that I will reveal or give everything to a single person.

I, Your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach, declare to the people of the earth that, there is this confusion and disagreement over My messages because of doubt and unbelief in the people I gave messages. This is because some of them feel I must tell them everything. So if I give a message to another person, they doubt it and question why I have not also told them, for them to confirm it. The people of the earth should not be confused, that is why I am calling them into True Goodnews Revival Movement to open their eyes and prepare them for My coming.

Ubani is still going with “neck-tie”, that is why himself does not want to believe My message and is going about telling people that “tie” is OK and is quoting me that I, Your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach told him. Tell him that I know there will come a time when himself will think and feel himself has it all and himself is OK. That is why My word says, let him that thinketh that himself standeth take heed lest himself falls.

Tell Ubani that even the messages I gave to him, him did not deliver them raw as I presented them. Ubani omitted some strong points himself felt did not agree with his idea or the common knowledge of the world, and presented them the way they can be acceptable to people.

When I gave him message about wrist watch, Ubani came back and told people that they should go with leather watch, while I condemned wrist watch because it is an ornament. Does Ubani not know that the face of the watch is ornament? Every ornament will take somebody to hellfire. When I gave him message about belt, Ubani came back and differentiated it. I still want to tell the people on earth that the belt holder is an ornament. Every message I give is true.

I, Your Redeemer Yahwehshua Ha Mashiach tell the people of the earth that whoever does not see my authority to come into this movement is living under disobedience, my Qahal [church] cannot be more than single.

Tell the people of the earth, I knew there will be a time when everybody will come and build his own church. Now I have come to destroy those churches and I have destroyed them. All the churches on earth have been closed. I knew that a time like this will come. That was why I asked My Father for “THE UNITY OF THE BELIEVERS AND A SINGLE OVERSEER [LEADERSHIP] ”. TGRM is that QAHAL [church]. They are working with Me like My disciples of old. No one in this movement has a special seat in their gatherings; none is given preferential treatment. Even My servant whom I am using to speak in the movement, people will try to recognize him as well, but it will not be easy, because himself is not allowed to present himself.

Ubani is presently like a sacked soldier who is still parading himself in old uniform. I am not the person giving him the message himself is presently spreading against Me. Ubani started with Me but later missed his way because of the gift of this earth and unbelief and doubt over the messages I gave to others,

At that point, the spirit of doubt and unbelief took over him and is speaking through him to cause bias and confusion against my message.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies,say "Amen"!!!!. / 10 Ways How To Overcome Personal Struggles Life Throws At You / I Need A Date/hookup Girl In JOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.