Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,329 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek (884 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / "Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest / Stop Fighting Your Brother, Northern Youths Caution Igbo Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek by BATified2023: 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2023
SalamRushdie:

You are exploitative be that , why don't you want people to discuss with their wives ?
guy it’s all shade of wrong bro

We are talking about your brother here n not an outsider, it’s a complete ridicule for your brother self for u to say that

That wife will never regard your brother

If na me I will stylishly sell one car n buy another car for my bro low key so my wife won’t even know what happened
Re: Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek by kokoA(m): 3:59pm On Jun 17, 2023
nedu666:

It's good to discuss with u wife. Women have a way of spotting bad things that might happen in future unlike men
Dey there make pant dey wear you. Bad things that they will never see in their own siblings ba. Na only man family be winch, her own she go choke you if you refuse. I do not need my wife's permission to help my parents and siblings.
Re: Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek by madridguy(m): 4:12pm On Jun 17, 2023
No man is an Island and no man will have it all. Though i select people i mingle with and there's no way such a man will be inside my list.

VTJN:
Stop seeking help from anyone. Especially married couple.

1 Like

Re: Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek by madridguy(m): 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
Just someone with same view. I still don't know if it is our own upbringing or what? How would a sensible man be taking his wife's permission to help someone especially his own siblings or parent.

kokoA:
Dey there make pant dey wear you. Bad things that they will never see in there own siblings ba. Na only man family be winch, her own she go choke you if you refuse. I do not need my wife's permission to help my parents and siblings.
Re: Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek by madridguy(m): 4:17pm On Jun 17, 2023
Thank you elder. I am seriously worried for the type of men our society is breeding. Its calls for emergency meeting.

I will now be taking my wife permission to help a friend we have been together since childhood or my siblings cheesy Insha Allah e no go happen.

BATified2023:
guy it’s all shade of wrong bro

We are talking about your brother here n not an outsider, it’s a complete ridicule for your brother self for u to say that

That wife will never regard your brother

If na me I will stylishly sell one car n buy another car for my bro low key so my wife won’t even know what happened
Re: Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek by BATified2023: 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
madridguy:
Thank you elder. I am seriously worried for the type of men our society is breeding. Its calls for emergency meeting.

I will now be taking my wife permission to help a friend we have been together since childhood or my siblings cheesy Insha Allah e no go happen.

na mumu men dem be

That was how one came here to seek advice that his wife is bringing a man into his house cos she once caught him cheating
Re: Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek by madridguy(m): 4:27pm On Jun 17, 2023
I swear big mumu.
Just imagine that one, wife brought home another man and he's asking for what to do cheesy He should go and fetch water for them.

BATified2023:
na mumu men dem be

That was how one came here to seek advice that his wife is bringing a man into his house cos she once caught him cheating

1 Like

Re: Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek by BATified2023: 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2023
kokoA:
Dey there make pant dey wear you. Bad things that they will never see in their own siblings ba. Na only man family be winch, her own she go choke you if you refuse. I do not need my wife's permission to help my parents and siblings.
God bless u

If na d wife brother need the car she go carry am no cap, this shit happened to my guy

His brother built hotel n that year my guy dey hustle n hustle never pay, he discussed with his brother to b managing d hotel to hold body n soul together

The brother gave him same reply of “let me discuss with my wife”……. Believe u me the wife brother is the hotel manager till today n the wife self dey run catfish n asun n the wife’s other siblings are supplying stuffs to d hotel like drinks n co

My guy later travel comot, blood brother ooo

Till today my guy n him brother no dey good terms at all, na d 2 of them dey always scatter family meeting cos my guy self don hold now n he no dey gree do anything wey that their brother talk

The day dem do 70th birthday for their momcy, na small remain my guy for beat that him brother live n direct
Re: Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek by VTJN(m): 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2023
madridguy:
No man is an Island and no man will have it all. Though i select people i mingle with and there's no way such a man will be inside my list.

Only if he tell you. Women are salt of the nation. You can't live without them
Re: Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek by madridguy(m): 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2023
So because we cannot live without them we should now turn to dundee?

VTJN:
Only if he tell you. Women are salt of the nation. You can't live without them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu To Tax Market Men And Women / Buhari, Tinubu's Approach To Governance; Which Do You Prefer And Why? / Emefiele: Investigators Uncover Over N7 Trn, Politicians, Businessmen involved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.