Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek (857 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / "Watch Your Utterances" - DSS Warns Shiekh Gumi, Others Over Mamu's Arrest / Stop Fighting Your Brother, Northern Youths Caution Igbo Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek by 9jabox(m): 11:57am On Jun 16, 2023
Okay, I have this neighbor who has four cars in his garage but has this particular sibling who comes to take his kids to and from school whenever he’s not in town.

This brother takes public transport to work and hs brother who has spare cars don’t seem to care.

Methinks it’d be nice if he’s offered one of the cars even if he has to pay for it (by installment).

What do you think?

1 Like

Re: Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek by 9jabox(m): 11:58am On Jun 16, 2023
Here’s the other prt.

I once spoke with the guy and he said he’d asked his brother for a car one time but his brother said he’d need to discuss it with his wife first. But after waiting for months without reply, he gave up and moved on.

1 Like

Re: Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek by madridguy(m): 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2023
I will not judge anyone decision but I cannot have 4 cars and my brother will be trekking cheesy

Meanwhile, as for the guy you are talking about, do you know the trekking brother can maintain a car? To maintain a car no be small, ordinary servicing now na money. What about the fueling?

3 Likes

Re: Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek by Martinsmine(m): 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2023
It depends on understanding and character
Re: Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek by madridguy(m): 12:07pm On Jun 16, 2023
If I have anyone either siblings or friends that always say let me " discuss with my wife first " I will never relate with him again for life.

9jabox:
Here’s the other prt.

I once spoke with the guy and he said he’d asked his brother for a car one time but his brother said he’d need to discuss it with his wife first. But after waiting for months without reply, he gave up and moved on.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek by MisterBanny(m): 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2023
A lot of factors should be considered. You're not a family member so u may not really understand. Try to mind your business please

4 Likes

Re: Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek by NigerianAngelo(m): 12:13pm On Jun 16, 2023
No.
Re: Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek by nedu666: 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2023
madridguy:
If I have anyone either siblings or friends that always say let me " discuss with my wife first " I will never relate with him again for life.

It's good to discuss with u wife. Women have a way of spotting bad things that might happen in future unlike men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek by madridguy(m): 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2023
I will not argue with you but any man taking permission to help his siblings/relative/friends from his wife will not be considered a man.
This is my opinion and i will stand by it till my last breath.

nedu666:

It's good to discuss with u wife. Women have a way of spotting bad things that might happen in future unlike men

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek by Maize247(f): 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2023
It is very common. Go check the poor life the immediate family of the so called rich men live. You need to have your own money and stop seeing your rich brothers as stingy even if they are truly stingy

2 Likes

Re: Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek by LikeAking: 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2023
9jabox:
Okay, I have this neighbor who has four cars in his garage but has this particular sibling who comes to take his kids to and from school whenever he’s not in town.

This brother takes public transport to work and hs brother who has spare cars don’t seem to care.

Methinks it’d be nice if he’s offered one of the cars even if he has to pay for it (by installment).

What do you think?

Naso life be.

Allan for him self
Re: Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2023
9jabox:
What do you think?

just because a person has 4 cars and his sibling is catching the bus, does NOT mean anything. how do you know that brotha hasnt bought a car for his sibling? how do you know if that brotha hasnt given his siblings way more than a car? looking at it from the outside is wrong, and if you think that a man's success means he must hand over whatever he has built, simply because someone aint got it, then you are wrong.
some people have cars yet are renting their homes while some are taking public transport but are homeowners. stop assuming anything.

the 1st queston you need to ask the brotha IS: WHY CANT YOU GET YOURSELF YOUR OWN CAR?!

BTW giving a car to someone who cant even take care of themselves, let alone a bicycle, is unwise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek by helinues: 3:26pm On Jun 16, 2023
Neighbor or yourself.. grin cheesy

That's self entitlement, hustle smartly and buy your own car

3 Likes

Re: Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek by Parachoko: 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2023
If he or she can't drive, he or she will trek or use public transportation

1 Like

Re: Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek by jmoore(m): 3:43pm On Jun 16, 2023
9jabox:

What do you think?
And drive the car with water?

Do you know the price of a liter of petrol?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek by ubest1(m): 3:51pm On Jun 16, 2023
Not normal giving a car as gift support him to grow & buy one for himself when is capable
Re: Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek by 9jabox(m): 2:06pm On Jun 17, 2023
Parachoko:
If he or she can't drive, he or she will trek or use public transportation

Go up and read again. Where did you see that he can’t drive?
Re: Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek by 9jabox(m): 2:07pm On Jun 17, 2023
jmoore:

And drive the car with water?

Do you know the price of a liter of petrol?

When did they increase the price of PMS?

I’m talking about something that has been going on for over 2yrs.

1 Like

Re: Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek by 9jabox(m): 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2023
helinues:
Neighbor or yourself.. grin cheesy

That's self entitlement, hustle smartly and buy your own car

Shey na everybody go make money for this life abi?

Shey no be people God dey use raise other people?

1 Like

Re: Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek by SalamRushdie: 2:09pm On Jun 17, 2023
African witchcraft don start 😅..go and work for your own car
Re: Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek by nwadiuko1(m): 2:22pm On Jun 17, 2023
If my brother has four cars and I don't, well it's his property if he decides to give me, I will be grateful, but if I have 4 cars and my brother doesn't have any.....I will gift him one, if it's a car he cannot maintain.....I will buy another one for him.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek by SalamRushdie: 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2023
madridguy:

You are exploitative be that , why don't you want people to discuss with their wives ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek by madridguy(m): 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2023
I am not exploitative its just me. I see men doing so as lesser men i swear.

SalamRushdie:

You are exploitative be that , why don't you want people to discuss with their wives ?
Re: Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek by a4cube: 2:50pm On Jun 17, 2023
madridguy:

Na this kind person dey answer yes ma yes ma to his wife but form superman outside.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek by a4cube: 2:53pm On Jun 17, 2023
9jabox:

What do you think?
If you can't buy a car by yourself, you don't deserve too be given one. It will be a burden to you. Cars are not cheap to maintain. What the brother need is to learn a trade so that the rich brother will support him to grow. Car is a big liability to some.
Re: Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek by VTJN(m): 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2023
madridguy:

Then Stop seeking help from people. How can you ask me for help and i discuss it with my beloved wife your business?
Re: Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek by madridguy(m): 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2023
Who is seeking help from you?

VTJN:
Then Stop seeking help from people. How can you ask me for help and i discuss it with my beloved wife your business?

1 Like

Re: Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek by BATified2023: 3:48pm On Jun 17, 2023
nedu666:

which bad thing?

Same woman that will happily give his own brother from those cars if need be
Re: Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek by VTJN(m): 3:49pm On Jun 17, 2023
madridguy:
Who is seeking help from you?

Stop seeking help from anyone. Especially married couple.
Re: Can You Have Four Cars And Watch Your Brother/sister Trek by kokoA(m): 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
He doesn't owe his brother a car, but he could help him finance his business or whatever he is into to make his life a lot more easy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Ogalla From Osogbo? / Simon Ekpa Formerly Applied To Join Nigeria Police Got Rejected- Ijelespeak / Aerial View Of Ibadan, Nigeria 1955 - 1966(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.