Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia (40241 Views)

Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) / Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia / Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by Thegamingorca(m): 5:34pm On Jun 16, 2023
maureensylvia:

Thanks dearly

So you dey nairaland

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by MisterBanny(m): 5:41pm On Jun 16, 2023
maureensylvia:
The best of days is here and that’s today.

One word: GRATEFUL

Happy birthday to me❤️ Blessed and fulfilled.
Blessed maritally with three amazing Kids😊

What more else can I say than thank Jehovah for loving me unconditionally.

Friends celebrate with me 😍

Cc: Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by frenzzy2(m): 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
maureensylvia:

Thanks dearly
chest just too full excess protein

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by iknopro(m): 5:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
You are really blessed I swear, enjoy your day dearest.
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by phemmyfour: 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2023
maureensylvia:

Chai see boobs, Happy birthday all the same

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by phemmyfour: 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2023
Shalommy:
Happy birthday! Aunty, where you buy that kind chest? shocked. God is wonderful!
It's the Lord's doing, don't be intimidated.

Embrace your peanut with pride

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by Peachy14: 5:53pm On Jun 16, 2023
Happy birthday dear
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by yusluvad(m): 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2023
May it serve as your happiest new calendar!
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by Frank688915: 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2023
you're beautiful, happy birthday💞
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by shamsin6300(m): 5:56pm On Jun 16, 2023
[quote author=maureensylvia post=123836506]The best of days is here and that’s today.

Happy birthday dear
Wish you LLNP
Enjoy your day to the fullest.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by PussyKing(m): 5:57pm On Jun 16, 2023
So thick people dey win contest??

I no no sha
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by ManOfSon: 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2023
I see what you people did there. You want to change the meaning of "gorgeous" by force!
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by Exceed15: 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2023
She didn't expose any cleavage yet super beautiful.
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 6:00pm On Jun 16, 2023
PussyKing:
So thick people dey win contest??

I no no sha

I was slim then
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by PussyKing(m): 6:02pm On Jun 16, 2023
maureensylvia:

I was slim then

Oh okay, hot birthday madam

grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by slystyle203(m): 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2023
Heavily endowed frontage but never know what's at the back
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by Blazebond(m): 6:07pm On Jun 16, 2023
HBD TO YOU,HAVE FUN AND REMAIN BLESSED.
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by HayB100(m): 6:09pm On Jun 16, 2023
Shalommy:
Happy birthday! Aunty, where you buy that kind chest? shocked. God is wonderful!
As in, meself feel am, God is indeed wonderful 💯💯✌️✌️

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by We4all: 6:10pm On Jun 16, 2023
jeromestarks:
Is she a virgin.

Dem don unban u? We miss u sha.
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by ubola: 6:11pm On Jun 16, 2023
maureensylvia:

What more else can I say than thank Jehovah for loving me unconditionally. Happy birthday to you Maureensylvia. God bless your new age.

Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by Shalommy(f): 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2023
phemmyfour:
It's the Lord's doing, don't be intimidated.

Embrace your peanut with pride
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by nizelgirl(f): 6:17pm On Jun 16, 2023
Happy birthday
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by BitmapStudios: 6:26pm On Jun 16, 2023
happney65:
Tinubu say let the poor breath. Your own breasts won't make the poor breath o..

Chai.. undecided undecided undecided

Egbon, e ti ya werey sir!

cool

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by freemi(m): 6:31pm On Jun 16, 2023
Is she single
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by Coolbadguy: 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
Happy birthday to a beautiful endowed lady, wishing you many more beautiful years ahead and God's blessings.
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by DADYLEED: 6:40pm On Jun 16, 2023
Ur Ogah and kids must be tired of MILK by now. Anyway have my best wishes
maureensylvia:

Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by vannessa7(f): 6:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
maureensylvia:

I was slim then

Please can we have your pictures at the pageant for those of us that were not around then, happy birthday
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by Khastro(m): 6:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
Happy birthday Maureen.
Wish you all life goodness
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by denzel231: 6:47pm On Jun 16, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Happy birthday to you

But Normally you suppose arrange weed and alcohol for we nairaland niggars make we take follow up

But those booby ehnnn
Wahalar Wahalar Wahalar

If not that your husband is a real niggar I would have suggest we hang out but you know of course real niggars Don't hang out with the wife or girl friend of other real niggarrr if not your husband might pull his trigger and I will have to retaliate by pulling my own trigger with that the hood will no longer be safe for anybody including you the baby girl we are fighting for
hahahaha na WA o.. your matter hard ... Real niggasss
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by IVORY2009(m): 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
Shalommy:

Bros Chidi how are you today, you never still remove the Female sign to male? angry grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by happney65: 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2023
BitmapStudios:

Egbon, e ti ya werey sir!

cool

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by Augustenite(m): 6:52pm On Jun 16, 2023
Shalommy:

Na Lalastic dey smutch that load oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture From The Lying-in-state Of A Deceased Food Vendor In Ghana. / Generator Fumes Kill 15 Wedding Guests In Imo, Another 17 Unconscious / Why Do Some Guys Shed Tears On Their Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.