Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia (40229 Views)

Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) / Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia / Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by Gabreil2121(f): 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2023
jeromestarks:
Is she a virgin.

You have now settled for virginity trolling is a shame
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by mozes01(m): 6:54pm On Jun 16, 2023
Happy birthday Maureen, abeg do bikini pictures I wan check something
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by Shalommy(f): 6:55pm On Jun 16, 2023
Augustenite:

Na Lalastic dey smutch that load oo.
shocked shocked you don't mean itundecided

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by obowunmi(m): 6:59pm On Jun 16, 2023
maureensylvia:
The best of days is here and that’s today.

One word: GRATEFUL

Happy birthday to me❤️ Blessed and fulfilled.
Blessed maritally with three amazing Kids😊

What more else can I say than thank Jehovah for loving me unconditionally.

Friends celebrate with me 😍

Cc: Lalasticlala

A woman’s breast is my weakest point. Let’s marry.
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by NaijaCover(m): 7:04pm On Jun 16, 2023
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by OBTOREPA(m): 7:11pm On Jun 16, 2023
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by bluefilm: 7:13pm On Jun 16, 2023
Is she advertising her breasts or what?

Nonsense angry
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by brightDdon(m): 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2023
Finestgurlie:
this girl sweet ❤️❤️❤️

Lesbian

You done start,,
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by ofuonyebi: 7:26pm On Jun 16, 2023
who come win the miss Nairaland competition?

na sister with big chest winnam?

if not why mix birthdAY wishes with competition?

happy birthday joo .....i am not anyones enemy..
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:39pm On Jun 16, 2023
maureensylvia:

Thanks dearly
I'm not sure this are your pictures, you keep using different pictures over the years.

The pictures you used for miss Nairaland is different from this.
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by Chochovini: 7:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
jeromestarks:
Is she a virgin.
. Yes, with three kids. Interesting isn‘t it?
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by budaatum: 7:48pm On Jun 16, 2023
OBTOREPA:
Waiting she carry for chest?

Why are you asking me? Na me born am?

Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by Treadway: 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2023
What in tha brimy hell!? Dayum! MaureenSylvia you've got one super bright future ahead of you. Happy birthday, best wishes.

I'm team ARSEnal, all day, everyday, thrice on a Sunday, but you see sometimes you just gotta stop, look and appreciate the great and wonderful things the Lord has done..lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by WantsandMore: 8:11pm On Jun 16, 2023
Happy Birthday...many Happy Returns
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by sageb: 8:12pm On Jun 16, 2023
maureensylvia:

Happy Birthday, pretty lady .
@Samantha124 when is your Birthday?
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 8:14pm On Jun 16, 2023
Ikillbrokehoes:
I'm not sure this are your pictures, you keep using different pictures over the years.

The pictures you used for miss Nairaland is different from this.

Lol I can't remain same since 2012🤩
Growth happened
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by adefitim(m): 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2023
Happy Birthday Maureen, God bless your new age abundantly but I must say your bwest gat me looking, zooming and wanking my 3rd leg....

Cheers 🥂 to better years ahead

Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by Cassandraloius: 8:28pm On Jun 16, 2023
Beautiful lady smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 16, 2023
I'm a December baby... Not that I'll post it here anyway.
sageb:

Happy Birthday, pretty lady .
@Samantha124 when is your Birthday?
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by tiswell(m): 8:52pm On Jun 16, 2023
this babe that year for nairaland beauty pageant.

We don tey for this site fa!

Happy birthday, nwanyioma,live long!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by Victor468: 8:54pm On Jun 16, 2023
I celebrate you dear for your decency. If it were other girls, na nude pix we go dey see.
Keep it up.

maureensylvia:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by SaturnNick(m): 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2023
See bobby ooo shocked shocked shocked
Happy Birthday 🙏
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by isabi2lof: 9:38pm On Jun 16, 2023
Happy birthday 🥳🥳
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by micoo(m): 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2023
Anything bad to appreciate better things eventhough we don't know if we can have a taste. grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by Chee59(f): 10:23pm On Jun 16, 2023
Happy birthday beautiful
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by Shalommy(f): 10:30pm On Jun 16, 2023
maureensylvia:

Thanks dearly

Keystone bank sent me a birthday cake
Thank you KEYSTONE BANK for recognizing my brand
Alright dear, pls reserve my share.wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by imagrg(m): 11:03pm On Jun 16, 2023
We share same birthday.
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by Tonytonex(m): 11:42pm On Jun 16, 2023
maureensylvia:

. Very lavishly endowed.

She dey enjoy life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by Rajahbite(m): 12:29am On Jun 17, 2023
Happy birthday Pretty...
How old are you now ?
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by Cooky007(m): 7:29am On Jun 17, 2023
Happy birthday to you and your loved ones, WULLNP. God bless you all. Amen
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by OBTOREPA(m): 7:41am On Jun 17, 2023
budaatum:

Why are you asking me? Na me born am?
Am not used to those type of things that is why I'm asking .
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by adeoyekay(m): 8:13am On Jun 17, 2023
maureensylvia:

so beautiful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Groom And His Groomsmen Including A Lady / Picture From The Lying-in-state Of A Deceased Food Vendor In Ghana. / Generator Fumes Kill 15 Wedding Guests In Imo, Another 17 Unconscious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.