Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia (40234 Views)

Another Year, Another Celebration: Happy Birthday To Mr. 'Green Man' (Pictures) / Happy Birthday To Me!!! Maureensylvia / Happy Birthday To Meee Maureensylvia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by YungTemy(m): 8:31am On Jun 17, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Happy birthday to you

But Normally you suppose arrange weed and alcohol for we nairaland niggars make we take follow up

But those booby ehnnn
Wahalar Wahalar Wahalar

If not that your husband is a real niggar I would have suggest we hang out but you know of course real niggars Don't hang out with the wife or girl friend of other real niggarrr if not your husband might pull his trigger and I will have to retaliate by pulling my own trigger with that the hood will no longer be safe for anybody including you the baby girl we are fighting for

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by Icuib4cu: 9:30am On Jun 17, 2023
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by damoobaba: 9:36am On Jun 17, 2023
Nobody should tell me she didnt win the competition.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by Sweetvie: 9:38am On Jun 17, 2023
Happy birthday Maureen 🥰

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by budaatum: 10:44am On Jun 17, 2023
OBTOREPA:

Am not used to those type of things that is why I'm asking .

Don't be in a hurry OBTOREPA. A time will come when some "type of things" will be made known to you so you may become used to them. For now please learn to ask the appropriate questions in the right place and the right time and you will indeed grow.

Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 3:57pm On Jun 17, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
You have a very bright future, Maureen.

Thanks Uya😊

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2023
AfonjaConehead:
Haba!!!!

Ain't this that grains stuff seller on here?!!!
Methinks she ain't into "grains" no more grin

Well happy birthday mallama

Lol it's me
Fully into grain business
Infact I have exciting update coming soon on my thread. Stay tuned
Happy weekend sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2023
Whobedatte:
Happy birthday Kano Maureen Nairaland .
The Agro ogidiga

Boss
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by phemmyfour: 5:29pm On Jun 17, 2023
STEWpid:
Hian!

I can see 'm' 'm' every everywia.

Boys no dey use eye see beta thing.
Predators must always look for preys
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by SonofGod231: 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2023
Happy belated birthday ma'am.
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by Sniper101(m): 5:48pm On Jun 17, 2023
that's some
big Mommy titties you've got there grin

Happy belated Birthday, momma!
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:13pm On Jun 17, 2023
I first confuse when i see former miss nairaland say when lala start beauty pageant...
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by putmanj146: 8:58am On Jun 18, 2023
maureensylvia:
The best of days is here and that’s today.

One word: GRATEFUL

Happy birthday to me❤️ Blessed and fulfilled.
Blessed maritally with three amazing Kids😊

What more else can I say than thank Jehovah for loving me unconditionally.

Friends celebrate with me 😍
Cc: Lalasticlala

Happy birthday babe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by OBTOREPA(m): 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2023
budaatum:

Don't be in a hurry OBTOREPA. A time will come when some "type of things" will be made known to you so you may become used to them. For now please learn to ask the appropriate questions in the right place and the right time and you will indeed grow.
Hello, I'm not a baby boy okay.
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by maureensylvia(f): 8:09am On Jun 24, 2023
Icuib4cu:

Photoshoped.

Lol nah
Re: Happy Birthday To Meeee!!! Maureensylvia by Icuib4cu: 7:44pm On Jun 24, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Groom And His Groomsmen Including A Lady / Picture From The Lying-in-state Of A Deceased Food Vendor In Ghana. / Generator Fumes Kill 15 Wedding Guests In Imo, Another 17 Unconscious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.