Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married By Now(pictures) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married By Now(pictures) (6926 Views)

Name Some Movies You Have Watched With Bad Ass X-rated Scenes / Wetin una want to dey do now? (Pictures) / "If A Woman Is Not Married By 30 Her Mileage Has Gone Far" - Nigerian Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married By Now(pictures) by kyber(m): 5:07pm On Jun 16, 2023
When I watched this, it was on a Nokia c2 phone that time lolz
didn’t even get to watch the main movie until years later a tv station showed it.

If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married or divorced by Now

7 Likes

Re: If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married By Now(pictures) by TemplarLandry: 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2023
cool
Re: If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married By Now(pictures) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2023
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 the funny part is when the cow pumping the milk to fight the guy. This film don tey ooo

9 Likes

Re: If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married By Now(pictures) by Tallesty1(m): 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2023
Kung Pow: Enter the fist.

Dude and that woman with unequal breasts fought with their tongues

1 Like

Re: If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married By Now(pictures) by Treasure17(m): 5:19pm On Jun 16, 2023
This is Shaolin Soccer na grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married By Now(pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 5:28pm On Jun 16, 2023
You think everybody is a movie lover like you?

I don't even think I have watched any movie from beginning to the end this year. The only time you see me in front of TV is when I am watching a live football match or music channel.....I sleep off most times while watching movies.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married By Now(pictures) by kyber(m): 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 the funny part is when the cow pumping the milk to fight the guy. This film don tey ooo

Swears πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married By Now(pictures) by kyber(m): 5:35pm On Jun 16, 2023
Bahamas95:

I don't even think I have watched any movie from beginning to the end this year. The only time you see me in front of TV is when I am watching a live football match or music channel.....I sleep off most times while watching movies.

What are u even saying πŸ™„

2 Likes

I’m back guys
Who missed me
Re: If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married By Now(pictures) by Candidlady: 5:43pm On Jun 16, 2023
Bahamas95:

Na WA ooo

Wanene ya tambaye ku duk wannan bayanin undecided undecided

Have you seen the movie or not... You went ahead to start explaining story
Tueh

9 Likes

Re: If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married By Now(pictures) by Kharol1234: 5:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
Jackie Chan chai I don forget this movie name

The way were Jackie Chan drain that cow milk enh, the cow thin for waist..

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married By Now(pictures) by Creamypie(m): 5:45pm On Jun 16, 2023
Treasure17:
This is Shaolin Soccer na grin
King pow.oya go marry
Re: If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married By Now(pictures) by ikeno(m): 5:51pm On Jun 16, 2023
Love Jackie Chan movies. Make una list his movies for me make I download.
Re: If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married By Now(pictures) by Keegan: 5:54pm On Jun 16, 2023
Kung Pow

4 Likes

Re: If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married By Now(pictures) by Keegan: 5:55pm On Jun 16, 2023
Kung Pow: Enter The Fist.

4 Likes

Re: If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married By Now(pictures) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:01pm On Jun 16, 2023
kyber:
I’m back guys Who missed me
Back with ur lies
Re: If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married By Now(pictures) by Bahamas95(m): 6:20pm On Jun 16, 2023
Candidlady:

Na WA ooo

Tueh

Γ’ruΔ“.

Die te we tè obo mi siri? Egwobi!
Re: If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married By Now(pictures) by Thebadpolitican(m): 6:35pm On Jun 16, 2023
kyber:
When I watched this, it was on a Nokia c2 phone that time lolz
didn’t even get to watch the main movie until years later a tv station showed it.

If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married or divorced by Now

Which one be divorce by now

Shey na copy and paste you do for the writeup
Re: If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married By Now(pictures) by Treasure17(m): 6:37pm On Jun 16, 2023
Creamypie:
King pow.oya go marry
grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married By Now(pictures) by kyber(m): 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

Back with ur lies

You guys should stop this stereotype
Re: If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married By Now(pictures) by kyber(m): 6:38pm On Jun 16, 2023
Thebadpolitican:

Which one be divorce by now

Shey na copy and paste you do for the writeup

I know what I said
Re: If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married By Now(pictures) by Illegal1(m): 6:50pm On Jun 16, 2023
Omoh........no be lie ooh
Re: If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married By Now(pictures) by Adewale1603(m): 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2023
Kungpow. I've watched it, I watched it on a nec e313 phone then, that was my first color screen multimedia phone, black and white screen phones were common then. Am 29. Not yet married

2 Likes

Re: If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married By Now(pictures) by kyber(m): 7:12pm On Jun 16, 2023
Adewale1603:
Kungpow. I've watched it, I watched it on a nec e313 phone then, that was my first color screen multimedia phone, black and white screen phones were common then. Am 29. Not yet married

Something must be wrong then

1 Like

Re: If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married By Now(pictures) by obembet(f): 7:15pm On Jun 16, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married By Now(pictures) by Adewale1603(m): 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2023
kyber:

Something must be wrong then
wrong with what?

1 Like

Re: If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married By Now(pictures) by Simdyofficial(f): 7:49pm On Jun 16, 2023
Lol. The milk part
Re: If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married By Now(pictures) by Rexymania(m): 8:24pm On Jun 16, 2023
Yes, by God's grace, I'm married

1 Like

Re: If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married By Now(pictures) by itzzkhaliii(m): 8:27pm On Jun 16, 2023
Candidlady:

Na WA ooo

Tueh

Ae ba sai an tambaye shi ba a kafar SADA zumunta muke,saboda haka zai iya padin ra'ayinshi Hajiya.
Re: If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married By Now(pictures) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:54pm On Jun 16, 2023
Bahamas95:

you are a teen simple

1 Like

Re: If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married By Now(pictures) by Ahmback(m): 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2023
Funny shit I haven't even gotten a girlfriend by now.
Remember wtaching this back then and was supporting the cow with its skills and tactics grin grin
Re: If You Have Watched This Movie Then You Should Be Married By Now(pictures) by KingDash09(m): 10:04pm On Jun 16, 2023
That year if you get Symbian phone you be bill gate pikin.. I remember that year wey my Symbian get free browsing life was very sweet that time I go dey form sickness so make I just dey house dey download games and waptrick videos

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Bra Mistakes Ladies Make And How To Fix Them / When She Removes Her Shoes And You See This Kind Of Toes ( PHOTO) / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Guys With Small Joysytick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.