Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,489 members, 7,854,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:52 AM

Even Riffraffs Like Asari Dokubo Getting Such Honourary Welcome From Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Even Riffraffs Like Asari Dokubo Getting Such Honourary Welcome From Tinubu (1154 Views)

Wole Soyinka Is Now On The Same Level Like Asari Dokubo / Senator Ike Ekweremadu Arrives Enugu, Gets Rousing Welcome From His Constituents / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Even Riffraffs Like Asari Dokubo Getting Such Honourary Welcome From Tinubu by Success1981: 6:34am On Jun 17, 2023
Is that what Tinubu presidency is reduced to
Re: Even Riffraffs Like Asari Dokubo Getting Such Honourary Welcome From Tinubu by techmo(m): 6:35am On Jun 17, 2023
Ijaw people... Ibos think your hero is a riffraff

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Riffraffs Like Asari Dokubo Getting Such Honourary Welcome From Tinubu by rippa(m): 6:37am On Jun 17, 2023
techmo:
How do u know the guy is Ibo?
This is how u people try to make us from the SS hate them but instead u are the one we are hating everyday

Get a life

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Riffraffs Like Asari Dokubo Getting Such Honourary Welcome From Tinubu by plaindealer: 6:38am On Jun 17, 2023
Funny when terrorist controlled rif raf sit at home slaves too dey try sharp mouth..

Smh.

7 Likes

Re: Even Riffraffs Like Asari Dokubo Getting Such Honourary Welcome From Tinubu by tony0806: 6:41am On Jun 17, 2023
Success1981:

Call Asari "riffraff", at your own peril! It means You don't know who controls the creeks in the Nigeria delta.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Riffraffs Like Asari Dokubo Getting Such Honourary Welcome From Tinubu by adebayo987: 6:42am On Jun 17, 2023
Success1981:
I used to think that a cow can browse the internet, but after seeing this comment, I was always right.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Riffraffs Like Asari Dokubo Getting Such Honourary Welcome From Tinubu by flokii: 6:43am On Jun 17, 2023
Where were you when Goodluck Jonathan took away pipeline security contracts from Navy and gave it to Tompolo and the others in the creeks?.. I guess your brain was in hibernation mode then.

Next President Tinubu should invite is Tompolo, he should grant the guyman State pardon/amnesty and invite him to Abuja.

You thought we were playing when we said Niger Delta will fluorish again ba?.. What GEJ could not do, a Yoruba man will do. Just sit back and relax.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even Riffraffs Like Asari Dokubo Getting Such Honourary Welcome From Tinubu by TsbAfrica: 7:08am On Jun 17, 2023
Success1981:
op I can bet you and your entire family can NOt stand in front of him and call him a riffraff.

You are only doing so becasue you are a keyboard warrior expressing hate from behind an electronic device.

If e sure for you, go and say it to his face and see how the event plays out.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Even Riffraffs Like Asari Dokubo Getting Such Honourary Welcome From Tinubu by marlow1962(m): 7:14am On Jun 17, 2023
Shettima is coming.
If you like be Yoruba, Igbo, Igala, urhobo, ijaws, etc. Una go use tongue test shege when shettima go enter. Just be ready to answer a Fulani name and religion by that time.
Have you seen shettima made one single comment since Escobar regime began? Or have you seen a Fulani man engage in this stupid tribalism war you Yorubas and Igbos engage in? Them just dy look una they laugh.

Igbos should leave Yorubas alone, go back to your region and agitate seriously for Biafra, because if una continue this nonsense enter shettima government, no more Biafra for you people o, it will be OYO.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Riffraffs Like Asari Dokubo Getting Such Honourary Welcome From Tinubu by inoki247: 7:14am On Jun 17, 2023
Lol you people and tears buh Riffraff like Gumi can get recognition from ur lord nd call it building bridge...

Buh you want your riffraff in DSS jail to be released after causing mayhem on his people and u people start taking pictures with him as always and your state Govt start giving him an invite to state house you're good with that...

1 Like

Re: Even Riffraffs Like Asari Dokubo Getting Such Honourary Welcome From Tinubu by Parachoko: 7:15am On Jun 17, 2023
Success1981:
Asari Dokunbo is a riffraff but Nnamdi Kanu, Ojukwu and Simon Ekpa are heroes and gods that needs to be worship right?

When Peter Obi was visiting and snapping pictures with Sheikh Gumi who a lot of Igbos have accuse of supporting Fulani Heardsmen Genocide, people like you hailed Obi.

A lot of you igbos are hypocrites

And a lot of Riffraffs like you go dey talk say Minorities tribe will have no issue if they join Biafla grin

Asari Dokunbo stood behind Asiwaju boldly when people like you were mocking Asiwaju during his ordeals

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Even Riffraffs Like Asari Dokubo Getting Such Honourary Welcome From Tinubu by Mufasa27(m): 7:17am On Jun 17, 2023
If Asari is a riff raff as you claim, so tell me about Nmandi kanu, Wetin you go call am

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Even Riffraffs Like Asari Dokubo Getting Such Honourary Welcome From Tinubu by Ofunaofu: 7:18am On Jun 17, 2023
techmo:

Here is another riffraff seeking attention

All what this riffraff does is to turn every single discuss on Nairaland into a tribal war
Re: Even Riffraffs Like Asari Dokubo Getting Such Honourary Welcome From Tinubu by cazchi: 7:20am On Jun 17, 2023
techmo:

You're very sinister. True enemy of African progress. Agent of the West. Divide and conquer b*stard.
Re: Even Riffraffs Like Asari Dokubo Getting Such Honourary Welcome From Tinubu by Parachoko: 7:22am On Jun 17, 2023
rippa:

This is how u people try to make us from the SS hate them but instead u are the one we are hating everyday

Get a life
LWKM grin

2 Likes

Re: Even Riffraffs Like Asari Dokubo Getting Such Honourary Welcome From Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 7:24am On Jun 17, 2023
Success1981:

Attached is a picture of President Yar’adua and Goodluck Jonathan meeting with Government Tompolo, Farrah Dagogo and other Niger Delta militants in Aso Rock.

5 Likes

Re: Even Riffraffs Like Asari Dokubo Getting Such Honourary Welcome From Tinubu by Nahunger(m): 7:25am On Jun 17, 2023
Success1981:

Ma no lie the thing dey pain you no be small, wait till I return from Russia, where I dey with my monk colleagues dey learn Kung Fu and Ta chi hiyaaaaaa huuuuuu heeeee, me self go visit Tinubu upload pictures for here 😃
Re: Even Riffraffs Like Asari Dokubo Getting Such Honourary Welcome From Tinubu by eleniyan2020: 7:25am On Jun 17, 2023
rippa:

Get a life
your hate does not stop anyone from eating....but SS still deny your Biafra!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Riffraffs Like Asari Dokubo Getting Such Honourary Welcome From Tinubu by Lanretoye(m): 7:28am On Jun 17, 2023
rippa:

Get a life
instead of you to correct him for making a clown of your south south you are shielding him,he is not igbo,he is fulani.
Parachoko:
Asari Dokunbo is a riffraff but Nnamdi Kanu, Ojukwu and Simon Ekpa are heroes and gods that needs to be worship right?

When Peter Obi was visiting and snapping pictures with Sheikh Gumi who a lot of Igbos have accuse of supporting Fulani Heardsmen Genocide, people like you hailed Obi.

A lot of you igbos are hypocrites

And a lot of Riffraffs like you go dey talk say Minorities tribe will have no issue if they join Biafla grin

Asari Dokunbo stood behind Asiwaju boldly when people like you were mocking Asiwaju during his ordeals

leave some of them,post election trauma is still incharge.in their eyes Tinubu is an enemy so they will never think any step worthy.bitterness has eaten them deep like cancer.

3 Likes

Re: Even Riffraffs Like Asari Dokubo Getting Such Honourary Welcome From Tinubu by tsdarkside(m): 7:53am On Jun 17, 2023
rippa:

Get a life

dont add us south southerners to them....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Riffraffs Like Asari Dokubo Getting Such Honourary Welcome From Tinubu by rippa(m): 8:06am On Jun 17, 2023
tsdarkside:

dont add us south southerners to them....
Who is this one?
Re: Even Riffraffs Like Asari Dokubo Getting Such Honourary Welcome From Tinubu by tsdarkside(m): 8:13am On Jun 17, 2023
rippa:

Who is this one?

dont add us south southerners to them in any matter....!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Riffraffs Like Asari Dokubo Getting Such Honourary Welcome From Tinubu by EmperorHadrian2: 8:15am On Jun 17, 2023
Success1981:

And every single who is who in your yeast has been calling for Kanu's release.

Why Asari matter dey pain Una for yeast ?

2 Likes

Re: Even Riffraffs Like Asari Dokubo Getting Such Honourary Welcome From Tinubu by rippa(m): 8:18am On Jun 17, 2023
tsdarkside:

dont add us south southerners to them in any matter....!!
But I can be targeted and called igbo because i don't support Tinubu
U must be mad
Re: Even Riffraffs Like Asari Dokubo Getting Such Honourary Welcome From Tinubu by seguntijan(m): 8:38am On Jun 17, 2023
It is a strategy, Tinubu is a negotiation person, he will win most wars with negotiation. I remember how cultists ravage Lagos then, how the touts always fight each other counting scores, how Oshodi became den of all vices in Nigeria, Tinubu strategically restructured them through MC Oluomo and some leaders. Today if your phone is stolen in Oshodi, you can trace it back, I remember how I boarded a bus at Oshodi going to Osogbo, the bus spoilt after Mowe, the driver did not want to give us another bus, I snap the bus, find my route, when I came back, I went straight to their park, met their chairman and explain, the driver returned my money and the chairman still gave me inconvenience allowance. They're that structured and they pay tax to the government, it is an informal sector and I don't think any tax collector can be successful if he's not part of them.

Do I need to tell you also that they're not criminals? In fact they hate stealing with passion, go and see how they deal with people that steals in their hood. If they're not structured, they have high rate of being a criminal gang. Have you also noticed how they help school children cross, get bus quickly etc.

The touts they could not managed in the East has turned to IPOB/ESN, the touts the could not managed in the NortEast has turned to BokoHaram, the touts they could not managed in the Northwest has turned to Bandits, the touts they could not managed well in South South are in the creek bursting the Nations wealth but the Touts they managed well in Lagos which transcends to other part of Southwest region are on green and white uniform with Identity Cards collecting tax for the government while still having a life.

2 Likes

Re: Even Riffraffs Like Asari Dokubo Getting Such Honourary Welcome From Tinubu by AsomughaChuks05: 8:41am On Jun 17, 2023
That riffraff singlehandedly plotted the arrest, detaining and subsequent hand over of Nnamdi Kanu to the Nigerian state for free.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Even Riffraffs Like Asari Dokubo Getting Such Honourary Welcome From Tinubu by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:44am On Jun 17, 2023
Success1981:
But u dey when "Biden run LGBT pool party"
Abeg shift.. serious matter dem dey talk here.. many things are hidden n unl,own to An IGNORANT person.

1 Like

Re: Even Riffraffs Like Asari Dokubo Getting Such Honourary Welcome From Tinubu by Adabestseason(m): 9:58am On Jun 17, 2023
For saying that the military is deeply culpable in oil theft in niger delta people will call him names,military officers army and naval are the major oil thieves majority of them built multi-millions naira private schools.Let take audit of top private schools in the country so that you know what the man is saying.Don't judge him by his nature let face facts
Re: Even Riffraffs Like Asari Dokubo Getting Such Honourary Welcome From Tinubu by Bizibi(m): 10:15am On Jun 17, 2023
Is it not the same riffraffs that have been working with obj administration,gej administration and buhari administration. As long as there is pipelines in niger Delta,the government will need the riffraffs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To Take Over 10 New Parks From States In November / Do Igbos Have The Best Electorates In Nigeria? / Bettagate: New Planet Limited Is Shell Coy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.