Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,315 members, 7,839,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

What Does “you Were Moving Like A Friend Not A Man With Intentions” Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does “you Were Moving Like A Friend Not A Man With Intentions” Mean? (737 Views)

Man With One-inch Penis Opens Up About Life With A Micropenis / My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / “No Man Approaches A Lady With Coloured Hair With Serious Intentions” – Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does “you Were Moving Like A Friend Not A Man With Intentions” Mean? by netsurfer01(m): 8:17pm On Jun 17, 2023
A girl I met online who I’m vibing with via chat just told me this. Can anyone explains what it means to “move with intention”? I’ll appreciate that.
Re: What Does “you Were Moving Like A Friend Not A Man With Intentions” Mean? by TemplarLandry: 8:19pm On Jun 17, 2023
That's what you hear when she doesn't have feelings for you but just sees you as just a friend.
You've been friend-zoned.

6 Likes

Re: What Does “you Were Moving Like A Friend Not A Man With Intentions” Mean? by Candidlady: 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2023
sad
Re: What Does “you Were Moving Like A Friend Not A Man With Intentions” Mean? by netsurfer01(m): 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
TemplarLandry:
That's what you hear when she doesn't have feelings for you but just sees you as just a friend.
You've been friend-zoned.
I thought so too. Oh well.

Thanks for your input.
Re: What Does “you Were Moving Like A Friend Not A Man With Intentions” Mean? by netsurfer01(m): 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2023
Candidlady:
sad
I’ll need some perspective from a lady so you better talk. grin
Re: What Does “you Were Moving Like A Friend Not A Man With Intentions” Mean? by fyzaila: 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2023
From my understanding, it means the vibe you were giving her was like that of a friend not really someone who has meaningful intentions towards her like dating, relationship. And it seems she likes you but waiting for you to hit it real first.

5 Likes

Re: What Does “you Were Moving Like A Friend Not A Man With Intentions” Mean? by GeneralPula: 9:06pm On Jun 17, 2023
It means you’re not promising her to be her Spider man, Super man, Gateman, Far-man, etc..

1 Like

Re: What Does “you Were Moving Like A Friend Not A Man With Intentions” Mean? by Zonefree(m): 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2023
fyzaila:
From my understanding, it means the vibe you were giving her was like that of a friend not really someone who has meaningful intentions towards her like dating, relationship. And it seems she likes you but waiting for you to hit it real first.
Unfortunately, you're wrong. She does not like the guy. This is a situation of a SIMPle guy trying so hard to escape his friendzoned cubicle while the wicked Jezebel is doing everything possible to make sure he doesn't go above his boundary.

The guy after wasting his time, energy, and resources now wants more than being a friend with her but the girl got him placed as a 'brother' already.

One of the demerits of being nice with a Nigerian girl.

3 Likes

Re: What Does “you Were Moving Like A Friend Not A Man With Intentions” Mean? by helinues: 9:36pm On Jun 17, 2023
Friend zoning
Re: What Does “you Were Moving Like A Friend Not A Man With Intentions” Mean? by pansophist(m): 12:30am On Jun 18, 2023
1. You're probably shy, and have auto-rejected yourself into the friendzone, with the hope that she will soften the path for your entry into a relationship with her.

2. A clever way to reject you, why making you think it's your fault.

3. She wants you to be direct with what you want. If she sees the energy you'll coming with, she may bulldoze all other options for you only.

2 Likes

Re: What Does “you Were Moving Like A Friend Not A Man With Intentions” Mean? by netsurfer01(m): 1:16am On Jun 18, 2023
pansophist:
1. You're probably shy, and have auto-rejected yourself into the friendzone, with the hope that she will soften the path for your entry into a relationship with her.

2. A clever way to reject you, why making you think it's your fault.

3. She wants you to be direct with what you want. If she sees the energy you'll coming with, she may bulldoze all other options for you only.

Thank you for your input, I really appreciate.

Can you share tips on how I could be more direct with her and ladies in general? We’ve just been vibing, discussing on various topics and getting to know each other but I feel like there is something I’m missing.

And just to add, she actually dmed me first so I know the interest is there. I’m just looking to learn how to be more “intentional”.

I’m usually someone who doesn’t go all in for women like always calling and chatting all the time, I could even go days without a text or call because I’m quite busy with life so I think these things might also be one of the causes of the issue.
Re: What Does “you Were Moving Like A Friend Not A Man With Intentions” Mean? by netsurfer01(m): 1:18am On Jun 18, 2023
fyzaila:
Any tips on how to escalate things from normal chats? Looking to learn some things since I’m not generally the best when it comes to women. Lol cry
Re: What Does “you Were Moving Like A Friend Not A Man With Intentions” Mean? by siofra(f): 5:23am On Jun 18, 2023
Wow! Who's the girl that said that to you? I like her cheesy what a blunt and direct statement.
Re: What Does “you Were Moving Like A Friend Not A Man With Intentions” Mean? by fyzaila: 11:42am On Jun 18, 2023
netsurfer01:

Any tips on how to escalate things from normal chats? Looking to learn some things since I’m not generally the best when it comes to women. Lol cry

Chat her up very often, and don't wait till she's online before dropping your chats. If she doesn't take long before replying ur chats, it's a sign that you should keep it up.

And don't be asking all those shitty questions of 'have u eating? what did u eat?
Re: What Does “you Were Moving Like A Friend Not A Man With Intentions” Mean? by fyzaila: 11:44am On Jun 18, 2023
Zonefree:

Unfortunately, you're wrong. She does not like the guy. This is a situation of a SIMPle guy trying so hard to escape his friendzoned cubicle while the wicked Jezebel is doing everything possible to make sure he doesn't go above his boundary.

The guy after wasting his time, energy, and resources now wants more than being a friend with her but the girl got him placed as a 'brother' already.

One of the demerits of being nice with a Nigerian girl.

Hmmmm undecided
Your hatred for Nigerian girls has clouded your vision that your don't see anything good in them be it the good ones or bad ones.
Re: What Does “you Were Moving Like A Friend Not A Man With Intentions” Mean? by Zonefree(m): 11:55am On Jun 18, 2023
fyzaila:

Hmmmm undecided
Your hatred for Nigerian girls has clouded your vision that your don't see anything good in them be it the good ones or bad ones.
So, you believe there are good Nigerian girls?

1 Like

Re: What Does “you Were Moving Like A Friend Not A Man With Intentions” Mean? by fyzaila: 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2023
Zonefree:

So, you believe there are good Nigerian girls?

Ofcourse they're. It's just the few ones you met that coincidentally turned out to be bad ones.
Re: What Does “you Were Moving Like A Friend Not A Man With Intentions” Mean? by netsurfer01(m): 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2023
fyzaila:

Chat her up very often, and don't wait till she's online before dropping your chats. If she doesn't take long before replying ur chats, it's a sign that you should keep it up.

And don't be asking all those shitty questions of 'have u eating? what did u eat?
Thanks for your input, I appreciate. And yeah she responds to my chats asap when I send messages so I guess I’ll just try to keep the chats as constant as possible then see what happens.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday My Baby ❣️ / Guys Pls Help Everyone U Can Esp Girls Unconditionally / Hunger Galore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.