Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Tinubu Asks Press To Hold Government Accountable - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Asks Press To Hold Government Accountable (23829 Views)

“Do I Look Like A Sick Man?" - Tinubu Asks Business Owners In Kano (Video) / Tinubu Asks Atiku To Step Down For Him / Falana: Hold Government Responsible For Herdsmen Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Asks Press To Hold Government Accountable by Heroicvic(m): 8:36pm On Jun 18, 2023
SayNo2SmallPrik:

Na SSN I dey use. I no follow una use NIN

You no go return come learn handwork
Abi you like your life so?
Re: Tinubu Asks Press To Hold Government Accountable by MMG01(m): 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2023
Essenza01:

Your "ready to lead" is going on medical vacation in a few days time, less than 3 week post inauguration... despite achieving zero people policy...
Everything require process
Or ain’t you want better Nigeria ? Let put tribalism aside
Tinubu Will Do well
Believe is Da code
Re: Tinubu Asks Press To Hold Government Accountable by obembet(f): 9:35pm On Jun 18, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Ode

Iya e
Re: Tinubu Asks Press To Hold Government Accountable by Exceed15: 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2023
Mahul:
That's how you know a man who is ready to lead unlike the previous administration

Una no dey learn. Na so Buhari deceive u ppl with I m for everybody slogan. Less than 24hrs of mounting office hardship deepens. See what masses go through everyday as a result of fuel hike. E no go better for APC laye.
Re: Tinubu Asks Press To Hold Government Accountable by visaclick: 10:01pm On Jun 18, 2023
obembet:
My president,

Forgive me for not voting u.

awww you are forgiven but you can ask your obi pandora to stop wasting his time and moving TVs about in court asking for his stolen manhood haha
Re: Tinubu Asks Press To Hold Government Accountable by obembet(f): 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2023
visaclick:
awww you are forgiven but you can ask your obi pandora to stop wasting his time and moving TVs about in court asking for his stolen manhood haha

Am not with obi, obi is a scammer
Re: Tinubu Asks Press To Hold Government Accountable by MatrixCircle: 10:16pm On Jun 18, 2023
Nonesense. Where is the Mahmoud INEC Chairman that Nigerians are trying to hold for an explanation on what happened in February 25th Presidential election.

You are the one Protecting him.
Re: Tinubu Asks Press To Hold Government Accountable by Cardozzo(m): 1:39am On Jun 19, 2023
TBforgive:
The press lost her voice whilst Buhari reigned... They may start speaking if you allow them spread their wings and fly... You must swear on your life to not hunt them when the narrative doesn't suit the way you envisaged.

Tinubu I know you'd erase the bitter memories marked in the depressed minds of Nigeria. I know you are going to surprise the naysayers because even though its early I can see them running with their tails between their legs.

Meanwhile I dey buy LinkedIn accounts... Hala me for zero 7 zero 36 19 61 eight four
can you buy this my own
Re: Tinubu Asks Press To Hold Government Accountable by Essenza01: 4:30am On Jun 19, 2023
APCNig:

A leader is supposed to carry cutlasses and sword and go and fight UGM, IPOB, and Boko Haram.

Zero people policy yet his first three weeks are more eventful than Obasanjo, Buhari, Yar’Adua, and Goatluck’s combine 24 wasted years

If what you mean by "eventful" is escalating poverty and increased inflation before his medical leave after 3 weeks of being president..
Re: Tinubu Asks Press To Hold Government Accountable by Teymanhenry(f): 6:46am On Jun 19, 2023
I believe that if he has capable persons on ground to work in his absence, the country will move forward whether he is in Nigeria or not...
Re: Tinubu Asks Press To Hold Government Accountable by olumike001(m): 7:47am On Jun 19, 2023
Essenza01:

Your "ready to lead" is going on medical vacation in a few days time, less than 3 week post inauguration... despite achieving zero people policy...
Do you hae the medical details?
As far as Nigeria is concerned 5he only official reason is made known to the public...Na you know where u see Ur medical vacation ooo
Re: Tinubu Asks Press To Hold Government Accountable by Voiceofthestree: 8:09am On Jun 19, 2023
Skam
Re: Tinubu Asks Press To Hold Government Accountable by Voiceofthestree: 8:10am On Jun 19, 2023
Blueseaa32:
Canada 2years work permit with temporary accommodation available, canada, australia, new zealand, scheghen and other europe countries visa application without stress. *features* direct employment with open permit *temp accommodation *no bank statement of account√ -contact us now or whatsapp us today. note: no down payment apart from the initial embassy visa fee and your documentation fee.

Skam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OPC Sacks Fasheun As President / Don't Use Humans For Rituals - Ogun Assembly To Obas, Traditionalists / Okorocha: Uzodinma Refurbished My Project, Invited Buhari For Commissioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.