Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze (13783 Views)

Abia Killings: Perpetrators Not Igbo, Ohanaeze Sympathises With Northerners / 2023 Presidency: Stop Using Biafra Agitation Against Igbo — Ohanaeze Warns / Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by yom2(m): 9:50am On Jun 19, 2023
zedegit:

Who are these APC funded men?

Why not provide alternative? Why was it immediately after election?
ok make no work again? Go to mushin railway and onipanu. And see all the houses that was demolished before erecting a fly over. Work is still on going
Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by kayusely70(m): 9:50am On Jun 19, 2023
kernniejay:
Igbos and victimization mentality. Whatever that happens in Nigeria, they always cry victim. They didn't win presidency, they say they are being marginalized. Emefiele was arrested, they say it's ethnic cleansing. They always believe they are the target. I don't know why they see themselves as second class citizens in Nigeria.
Don't mind them jare! The guilty is always afraid!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by Herbiodun09: 10:04am On Jun 19, 2023
We care less what they think. The devil cannot repent. Why preach to it
Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by MechanicMike: 10:05am On Jun 19, 2023
LeoDeKing:
We disagree with Ohanaeze on this.

The demolition is because we didn't vote Sanwo-Olu and Tinubu.

Well, we are waiting for pandora Obituary to recover his manhood. We trust pandora Obituary, he will undo the demolition after his manhood is found. undecided

....nigggga you IBO people say dumb $hit to make eeeedoit people proud to be eeeediots!!!

...MAKE UP YOR MINDS, WOT THA FUKK DO U NIGGGGERS WANT?.....those buildings were health hazzzards & needed to be demoliished. All u do is put people health at risk becoz of money...DONT U HAVE COMMMON SENCE? (JUSS ASKING)

....You dont like that government of Lagos..MOVE THA FUKKK OUT GADEMMMMMIT...AND YESSS, I SAID IT...SUE ME!!!!!(no oofence)
angry
Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by yom2(m): 10:13am On Jun 19, 2023
zedegit:

Who are these APC funded men?

Why not provide alternative? Why was it immediately after election?
ok make government no work Abi? Houses were demolished in mushin railway to give room for a fly over
Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by mozona(m): 11:03am On Jun 19, 2023
Igbos always not supporting Igbos cos of relevance in the present government.

If I am an Igbo man I won't say those things.
Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by GUNITGuy: 11:39am On Jun 19, 2023
When they demolish Tejuosho market at Ojuelegba and other Yoruba dominated markets like Oshodi, Balogun from 2007-2014....I know a lot of market women who became shop less....
But why are they always seen as the targets
Wike did the same thing at ikoku spare parts market in pH,
Obi did his own too at onitsha too
But when it came to Lagos it's a different thing
Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by Father4all: 12:13pm On Jun 19, 2023
Ohanaeze that is after their pockets
Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by SpockFederation: 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2023
Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by TollinsN: 2:18pm On Jun 19, 2023
kernniejay:
Igbos and victimization mentality. Whatever that happens in Nigeria, they always cry victim. They didn't win presidency, they say they are being marginalized. Emefiele was arrested, they say it's ethnic cleansing. They always believe they are the target. I don't know why they see themselves as second class citizens in Nigeria.
Don't ever entrust public fund with an Igbo man/woman . He will steal all and borrow more on behalf of the public and still steal everything. While other tribes will fear and steal small. Igbo person no dey fear oo

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by IjebuWarrior: 7:52am On Jun 20, 2023
Phoen1X:
If jews could survive the "night of broken glass" and its aftermaths,..we (igbos) will survive this one too.

Another deluded Okoro Savage... grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Building Demolitions Not Targeted At Igbo – Ohanaeze by Phoen1X: 11:55am On Jun 20, 2023
IjebuWarrior:

Another deluded Okoro Savage... grin
Ijebuwarrior,..i hope you are not the likes of "general ogundipe from ijebu, that absconded to exile when true warriors were needed ?.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Falana & Funmi Iyanda On Fuel Subsidy Removal - Channels TV / Boko Haram Recaptures Borno Border Town / Tackle Poverty, Not Almajirai - Okorocha Tells Northern Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.