Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,581 members, 7,840,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania (19952 Views)

Andrew Tate And Brother Tristan Arrested In Romania On UK Warrant. / Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom / 'He's On His Own': King Charles Ousts Prince Andrew From Buckingham Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by cococandy(f): 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
Procashtips:

You need to go off mainstream media if you want to know what truth looks like.
mkay but
Who is they?
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by ceejayluv(m): 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
The "Matrix" is catching up with him...
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by aestake: 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2023
Kenog4real:
I don't know why people like this are taken serious seriously in the society.
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by severee(m): 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
grin ehn dem go ra@pe and traffic am for prison
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by InvertedHammer: 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2023
/

Good!

They can now present their evidence against him in court while his defense team counters them.

Now it boils down to "beyond reasonable doubt".

It beats all these insinuations, rumours and innuendos.

/

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by aestake: 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Because men are literally obsessed with looking for the masculinity model despite the fact that he's an idiot,he did give men those validation but I think Jordan Peterson is a much more better definition of positive masculinity than Andrew Tate who literally screams toxic masculinity
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by Satanistx: 3:19pm On Jun 20, 2023
The world hates alpha males likes us
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by bukatyne(f): 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2023
Well well, let's wait and see.
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by Satanistx: 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
Todaymedia:
Watch Zinoleesky Cruise His New Farrari Car on The Street of Lagos As He Return From Uk

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qNMlnAL2lA
seun lalasticla myndd4 abeg ban this ucolopopolocity
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by LilVast1(m): 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
MisterBanny:
Jehovah Elohim. He must be castrated
You don’t know the guy
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by bukatyne(f): 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
Beverlyjean:

I get my motivation from Roma Army and Justpearlythings .... go and Google them first

I watch a lot of YouTube shorts from Justpearlythings. While she is doing good showing those ridiculous women on her shows their foolishness, I think she has low self-esteem herself.

When a woman says 'women need men, men don't need women', it screams an identity issue in addition to other things to me. 🙄

I love Amala's shorts also (can't pronounce/spell her surname grin).
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by Procashtips(m): 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2023
cococandy:
mkay but
Who is they?

Check my previous post on this thread, I answered you already.

Remember they banned him from all social media platforms before these allegations?
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by Delightsome2023: 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2023
Beverlyjean:

I get my motivation from Roma Army and Justpearlythings .... go and Google them first
are you married?
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by MisterBanny(m): 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2023
LilVast1:

You don’t know the guy

Must I know him physically or u don't have what to say? What sort of senseless comment is this? Pls don't mention me if u have nothing sensible to say
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by Delightsome2023: 3:28pm On Jun 20, 2023
cococandy:
Who is they?
you and your useless men hating feminist.
God punish y'all
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by TBIZZY(m): 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2023
Don’t waste your time and don’t let them waste your time.
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by DaddyRochie1642: 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2023
Solofresh2:
I taught one of them is married to one of the Kardashians

Better Wake up from your dream
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by Serendipity2023: 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2023
Guyman01:
Andrew Tate is against gay marriage, they have been seeking for ways to destroy him.
He has helped many people in the west to start appreciating masculinity and not to be ashamed to be real men and behave like men by respecting women which goes against Woke ideology which pushes transgenderism and sexual identity crisis, just like Julian Assange they will always use the rape card if every other accusation fails.
Even Trump has been accurate of rape bu an 80 years old woman and they had to change the statute to last for only one year for rape charges that are statute barred to be reenacted.
Freedom and democracy is almost dead in the west they are just pushing propaganda on CNN calling Putin a despot when they are doing worse

You mean rape is no longer statuted barred?

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by Beverlyjean(f): 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2023
bukatyne:

I watch a lot of YouTube shorts from Justpearlythings. While she is doing good showing those ridiculous women on her shows their foolishness, I think she has low self-esteem herself.

When a woman says 'women need men, men don't need women', it screams an identity issue in addition to other things to me. 🙄

I love Amala's shorts also (can't pronounce/spell her surname grin).

Amala Ekwunobi is no different from justpearlythings ,just like candace owens... these women are open minded and don't follow the wokeness train .... JPT doesn't have low self esteem ...she's a very confident lady , only a confident lady will do what she does ...and truly , apart from sexual satisfaction and most especially child birth...men don't need women ... without men, women can't survive earth... animals will take over ... we can't build or maintain infrastructure, we can't even invent anything that will impact the world technologically .... all through history there us no woman mentioned that created a solid invention we enjoy today , from cars to ships to airplanes to phones to telecoms to computers to medical breakthroughs to weapons ... if not for men , this world would have gone extinct... if your argument is based on women were not given a chance or subjugated... what of in the past few decades , the electric car , the internet or social media or robots that have been the new inventions ...all invented by men ... its not our fault ,uts the way God created men and women .... God created man first and he survived earth B4 he created woman ...
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by DaveHarry(m): 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2023
Oh!
De wan get dis guy down now.
hmm world people
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by Trizyd(m): 3:59pm On Jun 20, 2023
Powers...hmm
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by Almunjid(m): 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
Simps are fighting him with all they've got.
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by Ate247(m): 4:00pm On Jun 20, 2023
Flamemignon1:

A voice that degrades women should be silenced,he's the prime definition of toxic masculinity
so a voice that promotes feminism and LGBTQ should be listened. You might completely agree with all he says. But is he factual or not.
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by cococandy(f): 4:03pm On Jun 20, 2023
Procashtips:

Check my previous post on this thread, I answered you already.

Remember they banned him from all social media platforms before these allegations?
I saw the post. And you’re beyond lost in the sauce.

He’s not the only misogynist assh0le in the world. Many of them are American and European law makers. Yet the “west” hasn’t come for them. Instead they are actually empowered by the same west you claim is coming for Tate.

Y’all are so brainwashed it’s sickening. It would be funny if it wasn’t sad and terrifying. You will see him with your two eyes recounting how he holds women hostage and makes them sleep with men so that he will get rich off their enslavement and the conclusion you can draw from that is that people are after him because he’s showing men how to be real men.

🤢🤮

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by Procashtips(m): 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2023
cococandy:

I saw the post. And you’re beyond lost in the sauce.

He’s not the only misogynist assh0le in the world. Many of them are American and European law makers. Yet the “west” hasn’t come for them. Instead they are actually empowered by the same west you claim is coming for Tate.

Y’all are so brainwashed it’s sickening. It would be funny it wasn’t sad and terrifying. You will see him with your two eyes recounting how he holds women hostage and makes them sleep with men so that he will get rich off their enslavement and the conclusion you can draw from that is that people are after him because he’s showing men how to be real men.

🤢🤮

How on earth do I engage someone like you?

Give me 3 quotes from him that define what you just qualified him with.

You're using what the media told you about him to judge him and not that he's been found guilty. Wow men are truly endangered.

Too much emotions here with nothing to hold on to.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/jan/03/i-went-downhill-man-falsely-accused-of-on-becoming-a-hate-figure

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/anthony-broadwater-rape-new-york-syracuse-b2309657.html

https://www.npr.org/2021/11/22/1058169726/groveland-four-exonerated

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2023/mar/13/barrow-men-falsely-accused-of-tell-court-they-tried-to-kill-themselves

There are thousands of men out there not as lucky as these ones above dead, languishing in jail and some totally destroyed.

The devil can only destroy men using women right from creation, so it's not new.
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by cococandy(f): 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2023
Procashtips:

How on earth do I engage someone like you?

Give me 3 quotes from him that define what you just qualified him with.

Too much emotions here with nothing to hold on to.
ahh emotions. What was I doing expecting an original response from you? You read the response that should have sparked a few neurotransmitters in your brain and get you thinking and your reaction is “emotions.”

Do you have anything else to say that’s not a regurgitations from the incel handbook. Any thoughts of your own?

How does someone who thinks “the west” is coming after Tate qualify as a thinking human?
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by cococandy(f): 4:10pm On Jun 20, 2023
lipsrsealed I love when the misogynist you simp for shows you their true colors.
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by Procashtips(m): 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2023
cococandy:
ahh emotions. What was I doing expecting an original response from you? You read the response that should have sparked a few neurotransmitters in your brain and get you thinking and your reaction is “emotions.”

Do you have anything else to say that’s not a regurgitations from the incel handbook. Any thoughts of your own?

How does someone who thinks “the west” is coming after Tate qualify as a thinking human?

Another chance.

Mention 3 women hating quotes from him, so that I can at least believe you can think for yourself.
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by Flamemignon1(m): 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ate247:
so a voice that promotes feminism and LGBTQ should be listened. You might completely agree with all he says. But is he factual or not.
The patriarchy is dying and it's literally affecting you,so sorry.....men are not the only one who call the shots,the power is waning and now you are feeling what it feels to be on the other side of the table

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ISRAEL Vows To Take Revenge 'clearly And Forcefully' After Iran Drone Attack / Breaking News - Colonel Gaddafi Captured And Killed (pic) / Kenyan Forces Claim Control Of Westgate Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.