Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania (19954 Views)

Andrew Tate And Brother Tristan Arrested In Romania On UK Warrant. / Taliban 'Worried About Andrew Tate' As They Ask For His Freedom / 'He's On His Own': King Charles Ousts Prince Andrew From Buckingham Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by Flamemignon1(m): 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
[quote author=aestake post=123922541][/quote]
Thanks for the correction
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by Babalola0920: 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2023
MisterBanny:
Jehovah Elohim. He must be castrated

THIS NEW GENERATION CHRIST FOLLOWER ARE THE EVIL OF THE WORLD NO CAP WHY WOULD YOU SUGGEST CASTRATION WHEN ALL IS DOING IS SAYING THE TRUTH
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by Babalola0920: 5:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
parcydrix:
Top G fit turn Bottom G for prison cell oo. Wahala

Na lie he chooses light against darkness
What do you expect
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by Pokerface1(m): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2023
And this came to FP, it's an old news 😏😏😏
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by Aboki99(m): 6:18pm On Jun 20, 2023
What was united on the internet that Andrew Tate came to divide it to warrant him being called "divisive"?

Andrew Tate speaks the truth that the Illuminati want to hide from you and I.

This is his only offense in the sight of those who reflect and don't kowtow to the Satanic forces in control of the Globe right now!
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by Aboki99(m): 6:22pm On Jun 20, 2023
Kenog4real:
I don't know why people like this are taken serious in the society.

They are taken seriously because, unlike you, they do not worship Satan or their agents through the isms that you believe in.
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by Aboki99(m): 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2023
Teeroyzimma:
The Illuminati are out to get him

Exactly. Thanks God there are decent people like u
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by descarado: 6:25pm On Jun 20, 2023
One man that thinks he is above the law.

Very useless narcissist.
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by descarado: 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2023
cococandy:
lipsrsealed I love when the misogynist you simp for shows you their true colors.
That guy is not a human being.
He hloats in making money over women. Human trafficker that has been shielded by his beneficiaries and he feels he is above the law.
He made money off enslaving women.
Listen to him and shivers will run down your spine.
I started blocking any username that festures his cliphe without knowing who he is or what he do for a living cos I shudder at what he says boldly on youtube. It was here I knew he was a celebrity kinda to some people.
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by cococandy(f): 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2023
descarado:

That guy is not a human being.
He hloats in making money over women. Human trafficker that has been shielded by his beneficiaries and he feels he is above the law.
He made money off enslaving women.
Listen to him and shivers will run down your spine.
I started blocking any username that festures his cliphe without knowing who he is or what he do for a living cos I shudder at what he says boldly on youtube. It was here I knew he was a celebrity kinda to some people .

Him and anyone (male or female) who parrots some hateful monologues are usually automatic celebrities to certain factions of people. If there’s anyone I’ve never heard of before that suddenly starts getting quoted by certain individuals, all I’ll have to do is go check their history and sure enough, it’s going to be some hateful rhetoric that got them such support. They know the grift and they use it so well. It’s almost genius.

The olodo said the matrix was coming for him and his hateful zombie followers all agreed. Instead of him to tell them the truth that he fvcked up and he knows his cup is full.
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by TrainPark: 6:55pm On Jun 20, 2023
Those two are the finest specimen of manhood yet alive.

They promote hard work, discipline, responsibility, and achievement.
dem no rape anybody. Na authorities no like their message.

Top Gees...

AImiron:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.voanews.com/amp/romanian-prosecutors-send-andrew-tate-to-trial-for-human-trafficking-/7144724.html
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by Ate247(m): 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2023
Flamemignon1:

The patriarchy is dying and it's literally affecting you,so sorry.....men are not the only one who call the shots,the power is waning and now you are feeling what it feels to be on the other side of the table
oga. I'm not feeling. Go and read your Bible or Quran. Let's not bring modernization to everything. Its very wrong to degrade anyone. A man has his role likewise a women.
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by Angelschofield8(m): 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2023
Beverlyjean:
All these fake charges...this guy would have gone to Russia or China... the Brics are now the safe place for real humans
What the hell are you saying,if he was arrested in Russia or china it wont be house arrest on God,na jail e go sleep until investigation is over...This guys just pop up and started decieving people online indirectly making money from millions of views while spreading hate and toxic speeches against both men and women and some clueless mumu will be shouting top G top G .ode

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by Careente7(m): 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2023
Roon9:
How come I know them and don't know them tongue
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ same as I.
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by Flamemignon1(m): 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
Ate247:
oga. I'm not feeling. Go and read your Bible or Quran. Let's not bring modernization to everything. Its very wrong to degrade anyone. A man has his role likewise a women.
And I don't believe in a book written by man to enslave you and condemn your culture even if the book was factual,where in the book did it say to treat a woman like a dog

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by Muees: 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2023
It's obvious that a lot of people feed primarily on what the media feeds them on a daily bases, unfortunately, the media is there to make you believe their own agenda.

Despite the fact that I don't agree with everything Andrew Tate says (like calling women hoes and bitches etc), he brings logic to his arguments. If you think any of the things he has said is untrue, try to disprove it logically.

Unfortunately, those who oppose him are females and feminists who are easily triggered and mostly respond with emotion and little to no logic in their response.

I won't be surprised if there are people out there who hate him without knowing anything about him aside what they see on the mainstream media.

I am strongly against rape and any other form of assault, and unless you are being biased it's fair to say that no one except Andrew Tate and the accuser knows the truth about this case. What surprises me though is that for months now he hasn't been charged of any crime despite the strong accusations.

Anyways, I hope in the end who ever is saying the truth gets justice.

One last thing, don't always believe everything you hear in the news about people, when the media doesn't like you, they will do everything in their power to make you look bad but if they do, you'll be portrayed as the 'best person on earth'.
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by Beverlyjean(f): 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2023
Angelschofield8:

What the hell are you saying,if he was arrested in Russia or china it wont be house arrest on God,na jail e go sleep until investigation is over...This guys just pop up and started decieving people online indirectly making money from millions of views while spreading hate and toxic speeches against both men and women and some clueless mumu will be shouting top G top G .ode

The guy isn't deceiving any one ...weak men like u are the ones that are deceived into believing trash from the western media...if he was in Russia or China, he will not be arrested because they know what's up... he speaks against emasculation of men, he speaks against LGBTA , he speaks against the fake climate control trash and just because he is having enough followers , they throw charges at him...people like u would have celebrated the torture against christ if u were around then ... look at what they are doing to trump now , just because he is doing same thing ...they just throw crap charges at u to shut u up ...
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by Ate247(m): 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2023
Flamemignon1:

And I don't believe in a book written by man to enslave you and condemn your culture even if the book was factual,where in the book did it say to treat a woman like a dog
who treats a human like a dog or it's your people that are trying to replace human with dogs
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by Madaraa1(m): 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2023
Flamemignon1:

The patriarchy is dying and it's literally affecting you,so sorry.....men are not the only one who call the shots,the power is waning and now you are feeling what it feels to be on the other side of the table

The patriarchy is not dying understand this and have peace the patriarchy is control by 10percent of the men and those same men are promoting lgbtq and feminism just for their own gain

Your hate is directed on the wrong people that's what andrew is trying to let you know of the matrix yes men control the world 10percent of men
Yet men suffered the most open your eyes ooo
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by Madaraa1(m): 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2023
Angelschofield8:

Quotes 3 toxic speech aside Men should cheat which I disagree this op just proved he hasn't listen to andrew tate
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by caye(m): 12:59am On Jun 21, 2023
Guyman01:
Andrew Tate is against gay marriage, they have been seeking for ways to destroy him.
He has helped many people in the west to start appreciating masculinity and not to be ashamed to be real men and behave like men by respecting women which goes against Woke ideology which pushes transgenderism and sexual identity crisis, just like Julian Assange they will always use the rape card if every other accusation fails.

Freedom and democracy is almost dead in the west they are just pushing propaganda on CNN calling Putin a despot when they are doing worse

"...if you don't understand white supremacy ( the white worldwide power), all you understand will always be wrong".

Despite Andrew Tate's skin, they still see him and his brother as "that nigg@r!", due to him having a bit of African DNA ( but has been diluted with time).

We all know that all those charges are frivolous.
They simply want a world where they only control what humans will become; a return to their degenerative White Roman Empire.

The white nations are moving away slowly from their pretend - Christian nation dogma, to who they were originally in primordial times, before man became a bit enlightened.
A return to the caveman. Where they beat their women and sleep with other men and animals.

And remember, the black American never had freedom and democracy: it was always for white America.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by caye(m): 1:19am On Jun 21, 2023
bukatyne:

I watch a lot of YouTube shorts from Justpearlythings. While she is doing good showing those ridiculous women on her shows their foolishness, I think she has low self-esteem herself.

When a woman says 'women need men, men don't need women', it screams an identity issue in addition to other things to me. πŸ™„

I love Amala's shorts also (can't pronounce/spell her surname grin).

Pls don't watch justdustythings things again o.

She's a coded racist, colonialist and half she says doesn't even believe it herself. She calls it ( mere) entertainment. And she is dence ( an odenson!)
Just imagine the amount of things oshay Duke Jackson has against her, which I didn't believe at first, but while watching her words carefully and her body language, I can now read her to a reasonable extent.
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by Flamemignon1(m): 2:10am On Jun 21, 2023
Madaraa1:

The patriarchy is not dying understand this and have peace the patriarchy is control by 10percent of the men and those same men are promoting lgbtq and feminism just for their own gain

Your hate is directed on the wrong people that's what andrew is trying to let you know of the matrix yes men control the world 10percent of men
Yet men suffered the most open your eyes ooo
Yea.....i stopped reading after the first paragraph,your writeup sadly didn't help
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by Flamemignon1(m): 2:10am On Jun 21, 2023
Ate247:
who treats a human like a dog or it's your people that are trying to replace human with dogs
Great way to twist what I wrote
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by PoliteActivist: 3:30am On Jun 21, 2023
Earthquakes:

Can you mention one thing Andrew Tate has done wrong, just one??

Well, after listening to his tape you'll fee like a loser - I don't care even if you are Elon Musk. It is big wrong-doing to give so many people that feeling. People want to see you suffer in return
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by magabounce(m): 7:57am On Jun 21, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:
undecided

They really want to cancel this gee
Like brooooo... By all freaking means
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by Maxxim: 8:06am On Jun 21, 2023
They never expected any comebacks from em, what really added salt to the injury was how he disgraced the bbc interviewer, he even went ahead to make another interview with this popular podcast dude while still standing on his views, I just hope he gets aquited, the matrix is real bruv.
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by Femi8586(m): 8:38am On Jun 21, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Because men are literally obsessed with looking for the masculinity model despite the fact that he's an idiot,he did give men those validation but I think Jordan Peterson is a much more better definition of positive masculinity than Andrew Tate who literally screams toxic masculinity

Support your feminism and effeminacy in peace. Stop disguising
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by Muees: 9:07am On Jun 21, 2023
Sadly, that's the problem with the world. We prioritize our feelings over truth.

If we only want to hear things that makes us feel good, we will not progress as humans. Top organisations in the world understand this, that's why they are able to sell harmful ideas and products to people by appealing to their emotions.

Fortunately, people (mostly men) are leaving feelings aside and beginning to wake up to the truth.

PoliteActivist:

Well, after listening to his tape you'll fee like a loser - I don't care even if you are Elon Musk. It is big wrong-doing to give so many people that feeling. People want to see you suffer in return
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by PoliteActivist: 9:56am On Jun 21, 2023
Muees:
Sadly, that's the problem with the world. We prioritize our feelings over truth.

If we only want to hear things that makes us feel good, we will not progress as humans. Top organisations in the world understand this, that's why they are able to sell harmful ideas and products to people by appealing to their emotions.

Fortunately, people (mostly men) are leaving feelings aside and beginning to wake up to the truth.

Well it is not truth to keep calling workers wage slaves, without whom the goods and services you use won't be there. Or make it seem like without Bugatti a man is useless. If you always constantly bragging - people naturally want to see you fall!
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by Earthquakes: 10:15am On Jun 21, 2023
PoliteActivist:

If you feel like a loser after listening to his tape then you might actually be loosing, for me am trying to keep up with him, also trying to protect and provide for my family which is the core message of his teachings. So I really don't see anything wrong with Tate and that's why they have no reasonable charge against him
Re: Andrew Tate Charged With Rape, Human Trafficking in Romania by Flamemignon1(m): 10:46am On Jun 21, 2023
Femi8586:

Support your feminism and effeminacy in peace. Stop disguising
I'm not disguising but I'm not a feminist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking News - Colonel Gaddafi Captured And Killed (pic) / Kenyan Forces Claim Control Of Westgate Mall / West African States Postpone Launch Of Regional Currency To 2027

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.