Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,837 members, 7,855,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape (14019 Views)

Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception / Tupac Shakur Framed And Set Up By One Of Freemasonry's Illuminati Whores (proof) / Andrew Tate Detained In Romania For Enslaving Six Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by EnvyandHate: 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2023
Male Fraud
Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by HarshBitterTrut: 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2023
Elliot Page: star of Juno and X-Men announces he is transgender
Actor takes aim at transphobic politicians and ‘those with a massive platform who continue to spew hostility’, saying they ‘have blood on [their] hands’

Catherine Shoard

Wed 2 Dec 2020 08.23 EST

There are no female demons behind all goddesses are male demons meaning their polarity is aggression. Man was warned of the Serpent by God so in order to deceive men male demons disguised themselves as beautiful women, mermaids, etc. The worship of these demons became goddess temples where biological females and biological males became its devotees and priestesses. Prostitution was a key ritual at the goddess temples as it continues today world wide as human trafficking of women and small children used for sex by the underground pagan religion.

Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by EnvyandHate: 2:06pm On Aug 03, 2023
Al promiscuous women and whores will always try to convince you that they are good women. These are always the ones behind false accusations leveled at men who they desire to destroy their future either out of envy and because evil men who are sleeping with them are paying to do it.

Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by HarshBitterTrut: 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ERSL0nXuwU

How many do not know evil male priesthood are behind feminism? Women are not in control of the feminist movement nor are it's biggest funders. In order to perpetuate their sex worship religion evil men must fill women's heads with pride and make them feel special to men. All men must be seen as stupid and evil and desiring to oppress women. This is how the Devil will turn daughters against their fathers those who would die to keep them from going into slavery to evil men. We fight against evil men and demons that's is our charge as righteous men to save our daughters.

Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by drnoel: 9:40pm On Aug 03, 2023
Richwallet:

Just like in Nigeria women have sex to join the cult. These are the whores and witches the evil men who are psychopathic pedophiles will use to spread rumors about a man standing up for God. I don't like Andrew Tate something seems off about him though Andrew Tate is just another Bill Cosby fooling the people. Andrew does not call out the sex Kingdom of the cultists world wide who are pushing this sodomite religion. When a whistle blowers pumped up by social media don't name the Illuminati Freemasonry members they are not genuine. It's a lie from hell.

Y'all take it lightly that men who worship Satan and sacrifice babies use poverty to prostitute your daughters. You do not wrestle with them the way Jesus did so how can you be a relative of Jesus?

There is no black Jesus.

The most silly post of the year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by EnvyandHate: 11:38pm On Aug 03, 2023
drnoel:

The most silly post of the year

I agree and I posted it..it's quite silly for me to believe that you would have the same level and focus as I have to expose corruption.
Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by drnoel: 5:00am On Aug 04, 2023
EnvyandHate:

I agree and I posted it..it's quite silly for me to believe that you would have the same level and focus as I have to expose corruption.

Very silly
Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by EnvyandHate: 5:24am On Aug 04, 2023
drnoel:

Very silly

Agreed.
Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by EnvyandHate: 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iu7vNbHQLMs

A black American woman telling other women and girls that Transgender men have periods, menstruations, when they don't even have an uterus. Black women are the biggest whores for the homosexual pedophile male ran and funded agenda. That's right evil men are behind it and they have molested as many girls in their Gay Manifesto as boys. The Brown Skin Anti Christ.
Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by alice1166: 11:58am On Aug 12, 2023
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the illuminati. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations were made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should call him +2349134304509 or WhatsApp him +2349134304509 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things he has done in my life
Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by EnvyandHate: 5:59am On Aug 14, 2023
lordkit2:
Many people have seen the viral photos of Lagos Night Club owner, Pretty Mike who pays peanuts to girls just so he can put them on a leash and walk them around like a dog when he goes to events.

And the comments on social media are coming in as expected....

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2017/01/08/nigerians-on-twitter-condemn-pretty-mike-for-using-dog-chains-on-girls/

Lalasticlala

This story just about sums up this whole thread evil men are behind these Jezebels.

Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by EnvyandHate: 2:17am On Aug 16, 2023
Male Fraud
Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by EnvyandHate: 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2023

Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by EnvyandHate: 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2023
The Illuminati is Satans order that he tempted Jesus to join
Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by EnvyandHate: 7:48am On Aug 29, 2023
English Freemasons Open the Door to Transgender Members
Share full article
Read in app
Freemasons’ Hall in London. The United Grand Lodge of England wrote to its local lodges that “gender reassignment and gender transition” must be treated with “kindness and tolerance.”
Freemasons’ Hall in London. The United Grand Lodge of England wrote to its local lodges that “gender reassignment and gender transition” must be treated with “kindness and tolerance.”Credit...Peter Nicholls/Reuters
By Richard Pérez-Peña
Aug. 1, 2018
LONDON — After centuries as an all-male institution, the Freemasons of England are adding a couple of provisos that long-ago members like the Duke of Wellington and Winston Churchill probably never considered.

A woman can be a mason if she joined as a man, the society has announced, and a man can join the masons if he used to live as a woman.

It is a sign of the times that even such a tradition-bound,

Freemasonry uses Sodomy to conjure up demons it is the ancient order of Egypt. Christ was crucified for the sodomite religion of Egypt I'm Revelation 11:8. The Pharisees and Sadducees were apart of stone masonry in Jesus day which traced back to Egypt. The Egyptians were the grandfather's of Canaan where existed Sodom the practice of paying homage to deities via homosexual acts. Even the sex worship.religion in India has its roots in Egyptian Freemasonry Illuminati and it is the same world wide for all Masonry and Jesuits.

Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by EnvyandHate: 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2023
Many bought into the phony staged Alabama Brawl that is supposed to have been Black and White people fighting each other. They were all Freemasons and they use staged incidents to push political division between races, tribes and nationalities even different religions are pit against each other for political ploy.

Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by EnvyandHate: 3:24am On Aug 31, 2023
What's the secret relationship between Blacks and Jews? The Blacks head the Illuminati Freemasonry and the Jesuits who are Khazar Jewish converts that converted to Catholicism run the Western World but bow to the Blacks. The satanic Khazar Askenaski Jewish converts wrote most of the history books lied and painted the Egyptians as white to cause confusion. This gave the Blacks the perfect cover and in exchange the Jews remained the middle men for the abundant natural resources of Africa to operate their multi national corporations that control the West. What's the origin of the Jesuits? The Islamic Moors taught their Egyptian initiation to the Jesuits bringing them into the order of the Illuminati Freemasonry whose headquarters is North Africa the heart, seat and bedrock of pagan devil worship on Earth.

Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by EnvyandHate: 11:38am On Aug 31, 2023
All mass shootings are hoaxes perpetrated by the Deep State of Freemasonry as justification to flood the community with dossiers of target individuals whom may be whistle blowers, light workers and those they want to discredit and suppress. You are right the timing with the full moon is witchcraft. Yet I searched the news for the name of the white supremacist shooter and read a report that said the authorities were not releasing the name of the suspect nor victims. That means it didn't even happen and that is how the Deep State falsifies incident to lay justification for targeting innocent people especially since school is returning both public and private which means they can dossier their target's to a vast number of people. The whole purpose is to isolate the targets by having the whole community around put on alert about their identity. The Illuminati Freemasonry divided the people by having some spy on and watch others while no one is watching them. The Deep State uses mass shootings, cases of public officials and celebrities caught in rape and pedophilia scandals as perfect timing to dossier targeted individuals.

On August 26, 2023, three people were fatally shot by a gunman in a mass shooting that took place at a Dollar General store in Jacksonville, Florida. Authorities identified Ryan Christopher Palmeter as the gunman,described as a 21-year-old white male. Palmeter shot and killed himself after he barricaded himself in an office.The incident has been described as a terrorist attack,[9][10] is believed to have been racially motivated,[8] and is currently under investigation as a hate crime.

Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by EnvyandHate: 11:47am On Sep 01, 2023
Perhaps I was blind to the facts, stabbed in the back
I couldn't trust my own homies just a bunch of dirty rats

Tupac Shakur

Tupac was a revolutionary and he naively believed all his people would support him. Tupac lied on by Illuminati Freemasonry whores. Tupac underestimated or wasn't aware of the kingdom of darkness and that some people loyally serve it. All revolutionaries seem to underestimate Hell and how Hell comes for those who are effective in performing good works. Sankara stabbed in the back, Fela Kuti stabbed in the back, Patrice Lumumba stabbed in the back and Malcolm X stabbed in the back. Is it true Jesus was stabbed in the back and they hung him on a cross?

Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by EnvyandHate: 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2023
Who is the victim and who is the villain? Evil whores paid for by evil pedophile men to come after good men. They attack through passive aggressive means whilst drawing sympathy for being women. But like my great aunt used to say you have ladies and then whores. Back in the day when marriage was high in the Black America the married women wouldn't allow whores around their husbands and any woman dressing and acting like whores was shun. I mean it could get violent because the women were out to protect their families from being broken up. Today there are more whores than ladies and the damage done by evil pedophile men can be seen in all the ruined women. I understand the pain of children that have been molested but it's up to adults to get healing for their abuse not to take it on as a proud personality trait. You must save your daughters from the Anti Christ by keeping them pure and not allowing them to join cults that are controlled by evil men. Trust me, there is no such thing as a no good woman because she was made no good by a no good man. Evil men are behind these evil times and we used to fight them with swords on the battlefield but now the war is more subtle but still dangerous.

Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by EnvyandHate: 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2023

Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by EnvyandHate: 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2023
So what kinds of demons are going into these Illuminati Freemasonry whores who have sex with men who molest children? Because those are the majority rich men with money whom have acquired their wealth through Molech worship.
Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by EnvyandHate: 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2023
Georgia Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority is under investigation after being accused of running a SEX ring and pimping out its pledges to local politicians and businessmen.

So these Illuminati Freemasonry whores are prostituting themselves with pedophile men who run government and corporations who kidnap, molest and sacrifice children for their wealth and power. What kinds of demons are operating in these whores? All the Feminists, Jezebels, Mama Watis and witches are coming up through these pagan orders ran by evil men.
Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by EnvyandHate: 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2023
What is the connection between pedophiles and whores?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_5FS8fkDQI?si=CkX8KhcG-YQzKngF
Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by EnvyandHate: 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2023
Make sure no one who really wants to hit the ball gets up to the plate

That's Jezebel's assignment.
Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by EnvyandHate: 7:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
Racism is a blinder so that you wont see your real enemy.

Your true enemy is Satan and those who serve him inside the Illuminati Freemasonry.

Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by EnvyandHate: 1:31am On Sep 05, 2023
The Purple Transgender President
Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by EnvyandHate: 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2023
Purple prostitution

Alot of women find it good laying on the backs and making what they think is easy money or moving up in the workplace. You'd be surprised who is undercover.

Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by EnvyandHate: 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2023
Let's be clear Freemasons do not have to reach the 30, 32 degrees to know that the order of Freemasonry Illuminati is not of God. In the first degree initiation each man goes through an intense ritual of beatings, rape which is Sodomy and placing a curse upon himself if he should expose truth. Likewise with the women Freemasons they are beaten, raped which
is prostituted by groups of men and take the same curseth oath. This whole notion that Freemasons are naive and do not know that the order is wicked is propaganda. The entire organization is constantly involved in criminality and wickedness from the bottom levels to the top levels.

YHWH’s War Against the Egyptian Sun-God Ra

Ra is Lucifer

Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by EnvyandHate: 7:29am On Sep 07, 2023
Hypocrites are worse than disbelievers
Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by EnvyandHate: 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2023
The case of Keith Harding provides more smoking-gun proof that pederasts infiltrated British establishment, government and Freemasonry. They are using its pervasive influence to protect their fellow perverts’ evil predations and are involved in the largest pedophile ring in the world.

Shamed: Harding was unmasked as an active member of the Paedophile Information Exchange and believed to be membership secretary of the group who wanted the age of consent lowered to four. PHOTO: Daily Mail/SWNS.com
The Mercurius Lodge in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, was founded by U.K. spy agency Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) agents and boasts of its heritage on its website. The Mercurius Lodge is known as the Spies Lodge, as over the years many intelligence officers have become members. Keith Harding was the Worshipful Master and most senior member of the Spies Lodge.

The Daily Express revealed that Lodge’s Worshipful Master Keith Harding was convicted of an indecent assault against four children, ages 8 and 9, in 1958. He became classified as a Schedule 1 offender, which meant the offence remained on his criminal record all of his life.

His name was also on a list of about 400 Paedophile Information Exchange (PIE) members seized by police in 1984, the year the organisation disbanded. Harding told a friend that he kept hidden in a safe a list of more than 1,000 PIE members with prominent names, including top politicians from the Thatcher era.

The Purple Transgender President

Re: Andrew Tate and the Illuminati whores that cry rape by EnvyandHate: 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2023
Brother Polight Fooled His Fans by Saying The Sex Child Abuse Charges Were Dropped; Today He Was Sentenced to Seven Years Following a Plea Deal.

Over and over again Freemasons and their various cults are caught red handed molesting children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Lady With A 3rd Class Degree? / Most Common Reasons For Break Up? / Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.