Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace (7272 Views)

2016 Budget Palaver: Presidency Gives Fresh Conditions For Assent / Shi’ites: El-zakzaky’s Followers List 5 Conditions For Peace / Deadlock As INEC Recs Give Jega Conditions For Poll Shift - PremiumTimes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by 1soul(m): 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2011
@Mathskill,
Bluetooth did not PROOF me wrong, rather he expressed his personal opinion which does not necessarily speak for the Odua nation, that was why I said forget what u read online and face fact. The Tribalism on nairaland won't let u see the truth. Igbos and Yorubas are all good people and have been coexisting together in various cities in Nigeria and even in diaspora. All these internet tribal warriors u see all over the net, nairaland inclusive either come here to tease or they are bunch of frustrated lowlifes looking for who to blame for their woes, I stopped using places like this as a determinant long ago. If u take what u read here to heart, it could make u start passing unnecessary hate to ur good neighbours.

A United Southern Nigeria will stand!!
he net, nairaland inclusive either come here to tease or they are bunch of frustrated lowlifes looking for who to blame for their woes, I stopped using places like this as a determinant long ago. If u take what u read here to heart, it could make u start passing unnecessary hate to ur good neighbours.

Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by jason123: 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2011
1soul:

@Mathskill,
Bluetooth did not PROOF me wrong, rather he expressed his personal opinion which does not necessarily speak for the Odua nation, that was why I said forget what u read online and face fact. The Tribalism on nairaland won't let u see the truth. Igbos and Yorubas are all good people and have been coexisting together in various cities in Nigeria and even in diaspora. All these internet tribal warriors u see all over the net, nairaland inclusive either come here to tease or they are bunch of frustrated lowlifes looking for who to blame for their woes, I stopped using places like this as a determinant long ago. If u take what u read here to heart, it could make u start passing unnecessary hate to your good neighbours.

he net, nairaland inclusive either come here to tease or they are bunch of frustrated lowlifes looking for who to blame for their woes, I stopped using places like this as a determinant long ago. If u take what u read here to heart, it could make u start passing unnecessary hate to your good neighbours.

May God bless you!!! But beware, agents of distraction,division and disunity are EVERYWHERE!!!
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by oc2fish: 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2011
I do belive we have a simple case. lets the Boko child killers whose god belive in killing innocent people take there north and the christain who belive in preserving life take the south. We hate any god that belive in killing people, let the stack illitrate child molester take thier CAUSED land and RELIGION that belive in killing people as a means of preaching.
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by Akolapo(m): 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2011
IF GEJ KNOWS HE CANNOT HANDLE BOKO BOKO. HE SHOULD STEP ASIDE FOR 3 MOHTH AND ALLOW MILITARY MEN TO HANDLE THEM.
WHERE ARE THEY DURING OBJ REGIME?
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 03, 2011
please guys lets look at the main issue at hand here!
i see nothing wrong in their demand! they want full sharia law and release of their members,
implement the law in their state simple!!
and release their members! (they arent worst than our politicians yet they walk freely)
are they requesting for something the govt cant do? No!
anyone here can oppose me constructivly without insult pls,

im more of the lives of my brothers(igbos) killed everytime, its paining me!
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by passionate88: 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2011
Toaskarity:

i see nothing wrong in their demand! they want full sharia law and release of their members,
and release their members! (they arent worst than our politicians yet they walk freely)

I think u are high on something,

They want the full implimentation of sharia law i NIGERIA,
Did "OUR POLITICIANS" bomb Christians?, Did "OUR POLITICIANS" said that going to school is bad?,
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by untainted: 10:55pm On Oct 03, 2011
Toaskarity:

There is this fallacy that there is anything like a Muslim state in Nigeria. You find indigenes that are Christian
in large numbers from Borno to Sokoto; what happens to them if you say their states should become muslim
states. Think of how it will affect their access to education, employment, health, commerce etc and even the right to
practice their beliefs.
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2011
weneva i remember hw Ken Saro Wiwa wx killed For propagatin minority rights; hw Isaac Adaka Boro wx killed For fighting for REsource control & protection of the enviroment of his Forefatherz; hw okerenkoko and oporoza communities in delta state wx invaded by land and air misiles leavin many inocent men, women & children dead in d cousre of tryin to kill militants in d Niger delta; hw ODI wx raze and brot to a crunch; hw hausa soldiers under d JTF killed innocent people during d Niger delta strugle; hw d ibo were almost extincted during d biafra; i wonder wht would av happened if BOKO HARAM wx operatin frm d SOUTH, It is a denounein IRONY dat those fightin a just cause were chalenged by d powerz dat be bt d 1s fightin an irational cause are left to be, Maybe becos GEJ is not a retired GENEral, But wht if he is? The TRADITIONAL rulerz in d north includin d SULTAN of sokoto are a bunch of incredible failurez, Dey cant even tame the Dogs barkin under their nose with all d powerz @ their disposal as king, I cant even cry for ds country again bt i weep for ISLAM as a religion becos even d ORAcle nd IFA worshiperz cannot act like ds,
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2011
weneva i remember hw Ken Saro Wiwa wx killed For propagatin minority rights; hw Isaac Adaka Boro wx killed For fighting for REsource control & protection of the enviroment of his Forefatherz; hw okerenkoko and oporoza communities in delta state wx invaded by land and air misiles leavin many inocent men, women & children dead in d cousre of tryin to kill militants in d Niger delta; hw ODI wx raze and brot to a crunch; hw hausa soldiers under d JTF killed innocent people during d Niger delta strugle; hw d ibo were almost extincted during d biafra; i wonder wht would av happened if BOKO HARAM wx operatin frm d SOUTH, It is a denounein IRONY dat those fightin a just cause were chalenged by d powerz dat be bt d 1s fightin an irational cause are left to be, Maybe becos GEJ is not a retired GENEral, But wht if he is? The TRADITIONAL rulerz in d north includin d SULTAN of sokoto are a bunch of incredible failurez, Dey cant even tame the Dogs barkin under their nose with all d powerz @ their disposal as king, I cant even cry for ds country again bt i weep for ISLAM as a religion becos even d ORAcle nd IFA worshiperz cannot act like ds,
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by ebor(m): 12:28am On Oct 04, 2011
Gideon Orkar's coup of 1990 wul have solved dis mess we find ourselves today
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by beespak7(m): 2:15am On Oct 04, 2011
DIVIDE NIGERIA OHH!!! These northerners, and boko haram have been making it loud and clear that they want their own islamic country, where they can practise islam. Through bombings, killing of innocent southerners, and burning of churches. How long do we all continue to Pretent that all is well ?
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by Nobody: 3:19am On Oct 04, 2011
passionate88:

I think u are high on something,

They want the full implimentation of sharia law i NIGERIA,
Did "OUR POLITICIANS" bomb Christians?, Did "OUR POLITICIANS" said that going to school is bad?,
neigther am i in support of any sect saying western skool is bad but onething is known to even a goat that our politician have done more harm not only to Nigeria but world as a whole!
ok lets follow your word of full implementation, now the politician you are for cant even stop them , why not negotiate! guy are u that wicked! people are dying! when i say ppl i mean human being like you!! or are u just as heartless as these politicians! infact get off, next pls
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by Nobody: 3:29am On Oct 04, 2011
untainted:

There is this fallacy that there is anything like a Muslim state in Nigeria. You find indigenes that are Christian
in large numbers from Borno to Sokoto; what happens to them if you say their states should become muslim
states. Think of how it will affect their access to education, employment, health, commerce etc and even the right to
practice their beliefs.

my brother, you are right but is it not better for few to loose than many! the christians in those states might not even reach up to 1/3 or lets say its up to that but those few better suffer than the whole Nigeria suffering! my brother think wisely!
incase you thinking if i find myself to be among those unlucky christians,i will just respectfully move down to the south!

this life isnt two! if you are gone! you are gone!

seem some dont know whats death!
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by untainted: 8:38am On Oct 04, 2011
Toaskarity:

my brother, you are right but is it not better for few to loose than many! the christians in those states might not even reach up to 1/3 or lets say its up to that but those few better suffer than the whole Nigeria suffering! my brother think wisely!
incase you thinking if i find myself to be among those unlucky christians,i will just respectfully move down to the south!

this life isnt two! if you are gone! you are gone!

seem some dont know whats death!

I like you brother, seems you are a realist. But you must know that not all Christians in the north agree with your position. It is not easy to just forsake your ancestral land no matter the level of persecution; the reason you see Chritians defying the odds in Irac and Iran as well as other Muslim dominated areas to practice their religion. But if you say Nigeria should divide, that is another thing; just maybe, they may be forced to move southwards; but there can't be a Nigeria where you have states governed under strict Shari'ah principles? That will NEVER happen.
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by Bababo(m): 8:38am On Oct 04, 2011
What a foolish nd senseless aims has d big gots boku haram?do they ve d faith nd resources 2 put sharia into practice nd b guitles in d sight of Almighty God?2 hell wit dare negotiations nd d big fools given them hands.many of dem shal b apprenhended by d so cal sharia law
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by Ayoobscom(m): 8:57am On Oct 04, 2011
Shariah is the only way of life free of corruption, recommended for me and you by the almighty God, Jesus practiced Shariah if not he would have died a pegan
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by oddy4real(m): 9:46am On Oct 04, 2011
Ayoobscom:

Shariah is the only way of life free of corruption, recommended for me and you by the almighty God, Jesus practiced Shariah if not he would have died a pegan
Smoking of cheap weed is bad for your health
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by passionate88: 11:29am On Oct 04, 2011
Ayoobscom:

@ Bolded if truly Jesus practiced sharia, then why didn't He stoned the adulterous woman?,

Toaskarity:

neigther am i in support of any sect saying western skool is bad but onething is known to even a goat that our politician have done more harm not only to Nigeria but world as a whole!
ok lets follow your word of full implementation, now the politician you are for cant even stop them , why not negotiate! guy are u that wicked! people are dying! when i say ppl i mean human being like you!! or are u just as heartless as these politicians! infact get off, next pls

All politicians are the same wherever they are and in what ever they do, What's there to negotiate with the boko haram about?,
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by Gbenge77(m): 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2011
Considering that the oct 1st celebrations were moved from eagle square to aso villa,what hope do nigerians have regarding security?Considering that the oct 1st celebrations were moved from eagle square to aso villa,what hope do nigerians have regarding security?
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by kholis(m): 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2011
Those northerners who claim that the activities of BH is not Islamic but still provide background support to the sect will have themselves to blame very soon. Their eyes will open to reality when they wake up one day to a divided Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Restates Conditions For Peace by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2011
@untainted
ok,i have seen nobody is even ready to solve this situation yet!!

maybe when most of you here will in one way or the other affected then everybody will wake up,

maybe then it will be late that you no more exist,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GEJ Spends Thousands Of Dollars For Interviews With Foreign Media - PremiumTi / Makinde Not Southwest PDP Leader - Ondo Chieftains / Power Sector: Reps Okay Bill To Create Royalty For Host Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.