Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Engagement Does Not Mean Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Engagement Does Not Mean Marriage (15236 Views)

Being Kind Does Not Mean Be A Simp / Do You Know That"simp" Does Not Mean Simple Man, / The Fact That You Got A Lady Pregnant Does Not Mean You Should Marry Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engagement Does Not Mean Marriage by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:08am On Jun 21, 2023
Only the wise will comprehend it

I remember talking about this when I got viral on this space

People were busy talking this and that

I stated say no to premarital sex

If women wise up in this age

And say no to it

You are helping yourself

Untill he is married to you

If not you are OYO

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Engagement Does Not Mean Marriage by talented321: 7:21am On Jun 21, 2023
How can i marry you when you never carry my child, you are here talking of sex. You marry me because i am doing well or will u marry a broke man if no, then don't you also know that the only benefit i get in return for marrying you is the kids. (i don't want any weak man or woman to quote me and if you do i am ready for u)

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Engagement Does Not Mean Marriage by larryking78(m): 7:39am On Jun 21, 2023
Engagement means marriage o.
As much as you both agreed. Just align and do the needful, you paid brideprice what else do you need, that's the real deal, - Church wedding is a Western Culture. #Fact.
But some guys like to waste time Sha.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engagement Does Not Mean Marriage by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 7:45am On Jun 21, 2023
Engagement proposal I am talking about

Thank God you know some guys like to waste time

larryking78:
Engagement means marriage o.
As much as you both agreed. Just align and do the needful, you paid brideprice what else do you need, that's the real deal, - Church wedding is a Western Culture. #Fact.
But some guys like to waste time Sha.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Engagement Does Not Mean Marriage by larryking78(m): 8:06am On Jun 21, 2023
@ Wordsfrombimpe.....

Let me tell you that, if it is Engagement proposal well it is still a journey ahead Into the engagement details where family and friends will gather. Ladies please try and use wisdom with men when you are at this stage because the truth is a lot of things goes on in his head, like, pressures girlfriend pressures, your beauty status compared to others he had, his finances, his jobs, his home, his family, his earnings, plans for future, .....etc if you now had insults join all of these for him he will begin to think of disposing the Relationship.

But guys, don't waste time, if you love a girl just go for her. Ladies if you love him, commit yourself to him. Love him and show him you truly love him. Go extra mile know his family. Be quick with your plans to settle with him. No time to check time.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Engagement Does Not Mean Marriage by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:14am On Jun 21, 2023
Gbam

larryking78:
@ Wordsfrombimpe.....

Let me tell you that, if it is Engagement proposal well it is still a journey ahead Into the engagement details where family and friends will gather. Ladies please try and use wisdom with men when you are at this stage because the truth is a lot of things goes on in his head, like, pressures girlfriend pressures, your beauty status compared to others he had, his finances, his jobs, his home, his family, his earnings, plans for future, .....etc if you now had insults join all of these for him he will begin to think of disposing the Relationship.

But guys, don't waste time, if you love a girl just go for her. Ladies if you love him, commit yourself to him. Love him and show him you truly love him. Go extra mile know his family. Be quick with your plans to settle with him. No time to check time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engagement Does Not Mean Marriage by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:15am On Jun 21, 2023
This your mindset

So if you lose interest like this guy what happens to her being a single mum

talented321:
How can i marry you when you never carry my child, you are here talking of sex. You marry me because i am doing well or will u marry a broke man if no, then don't you also know that the only benefit i get in return for marrying you is the kids. (i don't want any weak man or woman to quote me and if you do i am ready for u)
Re: Engagement Does Not Mean Marriage by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:17am On Jun 21, 2023
Some men hide their family

Which even as a lady if you don't know his family you are dating yourself

larryking78:
@ Wordsfrombimpe.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engagement Does Not Mean Marriage by talented321: 8:18am On Jun 21, 2023
If i dey give you belle i know i will marry u, say u get.
Wordsfrombimpe:
This your mindset

So if you lose interest like this guy what happens to her being a single mum

1 Like

Re: Engagement Does Not Mean Marriage by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:18am On Jun 21, 2023
Also knowing his family is one

Does the family love and approve of you

If not OYO

larryking78:
@ Wordsfrombimpe.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engagement Does Not Mean Marriage by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:19am On Jun 21, 2023
All the women you give belle to

You sure

Check again

talented321:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engagement Does Not Mean Marriage by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:20am On Jun 21, 2023
Feelings change

You may decide you don't like her again

What happens to the woman why not give her the belle inside the marriage
talented321:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engagement Does Not Mean Marriage by talented321: 8:23am On Jun 21, 2023
There is nothing like all madam, the one i give belle is living peaceful with me. I am not that careless to suffer another woman. I know the trauma in being a single mom.
Wordsfrombimpe:
All the women you give belle to

You sure

Check again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engagement Does Not Mean Marriage by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 8:24am On Jun 21, 2023
That's nice

Please continue to take good care of her

We appreciate you Sir

talented321:
There is nothing like all madam, the one i give belle is living peaceful with me. I am not that careless to suffer to another woman. I know the trauma in being a single mom.
Re: Engagement Does Not Mean Marriage by talented321: 8:26am On Jun 21, 2023
What if she come choke me after wedding when i never gain anything
Wordsfrombimpe:

Feelings change

You may decide you don't like her again

What happens to the woman why not give her the belle inside the marriage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engagement Does Not Mean Marriage by Maxie110(m): 8:28am On Jun 21, 2023
I can't marry someone I don't know sexually.
Sexual compatibility is prerequisite is marriage. Am sure you'll not want a man that can't satisfy you or vice versa

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engagement Does Not Mean Marriage by talented321: 8:28am On Jun 21, 2023
kk. I don't want any woman to choke me, and i don't want to choke any woman
Wordsfrombimpe:
That's nice

Please continue to take good care of her

We appreciate you Sir

1 Like

Re: Engagement Does Not Mean Marriage by larryking78(m): 8:51am On Jun 21, 2023
Maxie110:
Sexual compatibility is prerequisite is marriage. Am sure you'll not want a man that can't satisfy you or vice versa

Dude, I am laughing... lols......Hahahahaha
Wait, is this how you will keep checking ladies nudes until you count reach 400 Lols

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engagement Does Not Mean Marriage by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
You see what am saying

talented321:
What if she come choke me after wedding when i never gain anything
Re: Engagement Does Not Mean Marriage by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2023
True but that's not the test of it

Its beyond just sex

Maxie110:

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Engagement Does Not Mean Marriage by slawomir: 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Lord of the rings 💍

Same thing with introductions
It is just a way of making it clear to your family and friends and public that this is the guy banging me steadily without condom

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engagement Does Not Mean Marriage by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2023
Lord of the Ring 💍 Gangs

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Engagement Does Not Mean Marriage by gannod(m): 3:42pm On Jun 21, 2023
Engagement in Yoruba land is traditional marriage( I stand to be corrected)

2 Likes

Re: Engagement Does Not Mean Marriage by Vokallond1(m): 3:43pm On Jun 21, 2023
But a significant step before marriage
Re: Engagement Does Not Mean Marriage by michaelwilli(m): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2023
gannod:
Engagement in Yoruba land is traditional marriage( I stand to be corrected)

She wanted to say proposal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Engagement Does Not Mean Marriage by OlawaleBammie: 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

And say no to it

You are helping yourself

If not you are OYO

The moment I paid for ur head, u re married to me automatically, even constitution recognise it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Engagement Does Not Mean Marriage by gannod(m): 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
michaelwilli:

She wanted to say proposal

Ok. The verbal engagement means nothing to some people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Engagement Does Not Mean Marriage by ManWater: 3:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
Engagement simply means both of you have decided to get married.
Marriage puts a legal seal on the decision.

But anything can still happen before the actual marriage to scatter the engagement. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engagement Does Not Mean Marriage by President2001(m): 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

Lady's always loose on it why someone that has not paying your bride price turn you to sex machine some will still go to the extent of doing abortion [ there's no woman on Earth that will used sex to cage a man]

And say no to it

You are helping yourself

If not you are OYO
Re: Engagement Does Not Mean Marriage by b3llo(m): 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2023
Stop confusing intending couples
Re: Engagement Does Not Mean Marriage by bestman09(m): 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2023
TRUTH

Marriage only happens when the bride price is paid, not stupid engagements/introductions. Even white weddings are just ceremonies to show off

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engagement Does Not Mean Marriage by ejimatic: 3:53pm On Jun 21, 2023
Wordsfrombimpe:

And say no to it

You are helping yourself

If not you are OYO
. Engagement and marriage are not the same thing.Engagement does not mean marriage.Pronto!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Know That He Is The Right Man / Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland / Why Being An Adult Virgin Is Embarrassing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.