Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) (32689 Views)

President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit / Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC / Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by Naijalarry: 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo9gfbS1RtE

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, on Wednesday, received briefings from members of the Nigerian delegation ahead of his participation at the Paris Summit For New Global Financial Pact.

Tinubu arrived in Paris on Tuesday to join his counterparts from across the world to participate in the summit.

Source- https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1671516832904224775

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 3:59pm On Jun 21, 2023
Despite all our fasting, prayers, night vigils, Prophecies and countless "above my dead body, God forbid", hmm..... all was/is in vain against Tinubu.

God still raised him high above all of us who hated this man. It's better to be on the side of who it is very clear God has graced and not who God has disgraced. Am fully BATIFIED. May God continue to bless you Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, may He continue to grant you wisdom, and grant all of us good health, long life and prosperity. God please continue to bless Nigeria with visionary leaders hence forth.

"Every once in a while, I think that history gives us one or two persons who are gifted transformative leaders. I believe that our country has been gifted with this transformative leader, Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I believe very strongly that this man’s political trajectory has only just begun. He is a man who has tremendous giftings and God has great plans ahead for him". Prof Yemi Osibanjo Ex-Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

222 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by ILEMUDA(m): 4:00pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ok
Tinubu is not playing..... Man is not even wearing a smiling face......... It's now we have President.

Not some kind monumental failure from up north wasting our time since 2015.

124 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2023
Chai!!!! Fear who no fear certain people from one side like that.

Tinubu is going on medical leave, bla bla bla.

PBAT matter dey give dem nightmares grin

143 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by Danisaint112(m): 4:04pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ajala the traveler pro max. Summit that won't amount to anything just like his predecessor that "he is continuing from where he stopped". grin

Between why is Baba eye always looking like something that is high. Old age or what? Hard drugs is a very bad thing Sha.

22 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by EyeCumInPiece: 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
They should brief him well o.
We don't want another balablu bulaba or microphone-licking saga on the international stage.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by Praktikals(m): 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
They should brief him well o.
We don't want another balablu bulaba or microphone-licking saga on the international stage.

I hope you have the energy to carry on this hatred for the next 8 years

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by Kion: 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2023
Make he no go there they sleep like bat πŸ¦‡ for day time πŸƒπŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸƒπŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by slawomir: 4:24pm On Jun 21, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Look at him

From there now he go go for medical check up way fit keep am away from Nigeria for six months

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by Helinuesnemesis: 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
Bola Ahmed dey run from USA

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2023
Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by PlutoChief: 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
Nigeria can be great again.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by omenka(m): 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
Fault finders, put on your binoculars, zoom in, and start searching for all the faults you could possibly find in the pictures. Circle them, add arrows, draw lines, and then create threads with screaming titles with the images.

Thank you.

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
I will keep saying my shit, this drug dealer is bad news for Nigeria.

All them propaganda y'all trying to spread that he's doing well and shit, the picture will soon be clearer.

I said what I said

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by Bobotic(m): 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
Na who go replace Oga Lai Mohammed right now?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
GOD BLESS OUR Amiable LEADER

ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:26pm On Jun 21, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Nothing to contribute to this positive news about the nation?
You've let negativity takes over you like a tsunami.
Well, sane Nairalanders have given you their advice below.

Half a word........

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by Dpen11(f): 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
This one they all kept their faces this way, should i call peter obi for them?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by happney65: 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
O ti re baba. Baba fe lo sun. grin
Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by bewla(m): 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2023
Ok Nigeria is working the people are ready to zoom

To the future

Agbado and corn

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by Honourable1901(m): 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
Tinubu received briefing from normal people not mad men grin cheesy grin

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
abefeabebi:
Baba really mean business,may God see him through
AMEN.
GOD BLESS YOU πŸ™Œ πŸ™ ❀️

GOD BLESS NIGERIA πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ πŸ™ πŸ™Œ

GOD BLESS OUR LEADER, PRESIDENT, ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU.

God bless all sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians.
God bless Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

paymentvoucher:
MY PRESIDENT!!!
May your reign favour me and my entire family, Amen.
Raskimonojendor:

Amen.
And me and my family too. Amen.
AMEN,
And each and everyone of us @.
horgarzer:
May I be successful with my family and friends ijn. May Tinubu reign bring prosperity to me ijn
Ingocof:
Gbogbo wa lo ma ri BATISHE.
AMEN.

It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable members like you on this platform gentlemen.
Shame on all children of hate, frustrations and perdition, the enemies of the nation, (no matter where they are from in any part of Nigeria.)
Whatsoever they wish for our darling nation will happen to them πŸ’―.

Keep up the positivity guys.
God bless you all.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by Tvoice: 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
Receiving treatment or receiving briefings , make una make me understand priiiiiz
Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by bennybuhari: 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
God works in mysterious ways. Who could have imagined that Tinubu will be our best president?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by Raskimonojendor: 4:28pm On Jun 21, 2023
The Presido.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by Treasure17(m): 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2023
He had no clue whatsoever on the subject matter.
Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
The Presido.
GBAM!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by jeromestarks: 4:29pm On Jun 21, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
iDespite all our fasting, prayers, night vigils, Prophecies and countless God forbid all was/is in vain. God still raised him high above all of us who hated this man. It's better to be on the side of who God has graced and not who God has disgraced. Am fully BATIFIED. May God continue to bless you Tinubu, grant you wisdom, and grant all of us good health, long life and prosperity. God please continue to bless Nigeria with visionary leaders hence forth.

"Every once in a while, I think that history gives us one or two persons who are gifted transformative leaders. I believe that our country has been gifted with this transformative leader, Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I believe very strongly that this man’s political trajectory has only just begun. He is a man who has tremendous giftings and God has great plans ahead for him". Prof Yemi Osibanjo Ex-Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
You spoke well.
Please say something good into my life too.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Rally Causes Commotion In Port-Harcourt (Pictures & Video) / What Exactly Did The Electoral-Act-2022 Say About The Election Results.?? / Atiku Media Slams Buhari & APC, Lists Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.