Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,306 members, 7,850,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:23 PM

Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) (32737 Views)

President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit / Video As Buhari Receives Briefing On Coronavirus From Health Minister & DG NCDC / Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by adebayo987: 12:09am On Jun 22, 2023
Baba, come, abeg, Nigeria never fix. Leave France for France, you no go fit send delegates?
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo9gfbS1RtE

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, on Wednesday, received briefings from members of the Nigerian delegation ahead of his participation at the Paris Summit For New Global Financial Pact.

Tinubu arrived in Paris on Tuesday to join his counterparts from across the world to participate in the summit.

Source- https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1671516832904224775

Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by 100PercentNaija: 3:51am On Jun 22, 2023
He is the best president ever. We might even. give him 3rd term. I am 100% BATified. Abeg, give me cap.

Zxcvbnmghtr:
Despite all our fasting, prayers, night vigils, Prophecies and countless above my dead body, God forbid, hmm..... all was/is in vain against Tinubu.

God still raised him high above all of us who hated this man. It's better to be on the side of who it is very clear God has graced and not who God has disgraced. Am fully BATIFIED. May God continue to bless you Tinubu, the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, continue to grant you wisdom, and grant all of us good health, long life and prosperity. God please continue to bless Nigeria with visionary leaders hence forth.

"Every once in a while, I think that history gives us one or two persons who are gifted transformative leaders. I believe that our country has been gifted with this transformative leader, Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. I believe very strongly that this man’s political trajectory has only just begun. He is a man who has tremendous giftings and God has great plans ahead for him". Prof Yemi Osibanjo Ex-Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by Fortruth: 4:47am On Jun 22, 2023
Naijalarry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo9gfbS1RtE

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, on Wednesday, received briefings from members of the Nigerian delegation ahead of his participation at the Paris Summit For New Global Financial Pact.

Tinubu arrived in Paris on Tuesday to join his counterparts from across the world to participate in the summit.

Source- https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1671516832904224775

Those quack pictures clearly show he doesnt know what is going on
Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by HighTableVoice: 5:42am On Jun 22, 2023
I think on a deeper level we can see who this man really is. See the distance he kept from them first, to anyone who can see that means you can be fired at any time so keep your game on top.. second is his facial expressions better give me something sensible to work with or you are banging the door behind you and by yourself for that matter.. Thirdly Guys I am tired and a human make this sharp, intelligent and presentable no need for long hours meetings or haven’t you done your home work? And as a token of bonus, in France he still manage to keep the interior like it’s another small meeting room in Aso Villa
And on a personal note I like how he made them seat on that invitee chair like they are attending interview. At least for once they will know what it feels like when Graduates go for job hunting
Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by Doyenro23(m): 2:44pm On Jun 22, 2023
NorthMallx:

In this time of rising cost of fuel in spite of the harsh weather condition and lack of power supply, you need a power station to help recharge your phone, laptops and rechargeable fan when there is no light.

Like how much
Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by lexy2014: 4:06am On Jun 23, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Chai!!!! Fear who no fear certain people from one side like that.

Tinubu is going on medical leave, bla bla bla.

PBAT matter dey give dem nightmares grin

but Tinubu was nowhere to be found at the summit. someone else represented him there. where did he go?
Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by lexy2014: 4:08am On Jun 23, 2023
Fortruth:

Those quack pictures clearly show he doesnt know what is going on

it is just a photo op. the summit is a cover for seeing his doctor. there are reports that he wasnt at the summit. if he were, there would have been pictures as usual for his asslickers to salivate on

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-tinubu-fails-to-join-paris-summit-economic-panel-on-stage-asks-another-official-to-represent-nigeria/
Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by Danisaint112(m): 7:13am On Jun 23, 2023
rlauncher:
,Bad belle. When you make fun of old age, you are praying to die early in life.

If you get the message you zoom off. cheesy between you can the edited comment to know what I actually meant.
Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by Danisaint112(m): 7:14am On Jun 23, 2023
Obakoolex:

Imagine what you fool wish on yourself, if old age is not good for you na you know.

If you don't get the memo you zoom off. Dumb brains everywhere.
Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by Danisaint112(m): 7:16am On Jun 23, 2023
Lawalabiodun:

Who knows if your own old age will be terrifying, some of you hide behind keyboard to abuse those who're old enough to be your Parents or Grandparents, all in the name of comments.

Remember God Almighty created every souls with the best of creature, so learn to keep mute rather than unnecessary comment.

If you don't get the message you zoom off. Don't come crying on my mentions next time.
Re: Tinubu Receives Briefing In France Ahead Of Paris Summit (Video/Photos) by Lawalabiodun(m): 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2023
Danisaint112:

If you don't get the message you zoom off. Don't come crying on my mentions next time.

I have your type within my circle, I pray and hope your type of people change for good.

Adiós

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abisola Kola-Daisi And Her Customized Hermes Birkin Bag (Photos) / Why I Dealt With Onnoghen ― Buhari / Edo Election: Lucky Igbinedion Votes Amid Crowd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.