Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,434 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Where's Pa Adebanjo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where's Pa Adebanjo? (1148 Views)

Pa Adebanjo: At 94 I May Not Be Alive. U're The One To Suffer If You Vote Tinubu / Pa Adebanjo: I Warned Fasoranti To Be Wary Of Political Visits / Where's Pa Bisi Akande? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where's Pa Adebanjo? by haffaze777(m): 9:19pm On Jun 21, 2023
I hope baba still dey chop ole ati eko? gringrin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where's Pa Adebanjo? by Zonefree(m): 9:21pm On Jun 21, 2023
haffaze777:
Who's looking for him

1 Like

Re: Where's Pa Adebanjo? by kestolove95(m): 9:23pm On Jun 21, 2023
D shameless oldnan is still dealing with d knockout Tinubu gave him and his yes daddy fat liar of a candidate call obi.Tuary

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Where's Pa Adebanjo? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2023
They have all gone hiding like princeoflagos and madamvenessa. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where's Pa Adebanjo? by Occurstaem(m): 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2023
I wonder ooo.

Maybe Baba has finally seen the light that Pandora is the best packaged fraud ever witnessed in Nigeria political dispensation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where's Pa Adebanjo? by FreedomArmy: 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2023
kestolove95:
D shameless oldnan is still dealing with d knockout Tinubu gave him and his yes daddy fat liar of a candidate call obi.Tuary
the man and obi is really suffering. Imagine him and obi buying fuel at 600 while agbado miscreants are enjoying and buying fuel at 200.

6 Likes

Re: Where's Pa Adebanjo? by Abdul05: 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2023
Baba too, knows that obi case is heading for a rock that is why he kept quiet .. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where's Pa Adebanjo? by enemybulldozer(m): 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2023
haffaze777:
Pa ayo adebanjo is IPOB grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where's Pa Adebanjo? by WorldRichest: 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2023
Shame don make am go hide under his wife's breasts. The few years that Baba still has left to live, make him suck breasts small.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where's Pa Adebanjo? by WorldRichest: 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2023
FreedomArmy:
the man and obi is really suffering. Imagine him and obi buying fuel at 600 while agbado miscreants are enjoying and buying fuel at 200.

8 years of wailing, crying, and weeping. Just conserve your energy, you have a long way to go.

The generational fraudulent fuel subsidy is gone forever. This is Emilokan Tinubu. What General Abdulsalami Abubakar, General Olusegun Obasanjo, General Muhammadu Buhari, Alh Yar'Adua, and Dr (Deacon) Goatluck Jonathan could not do ver 26 years period, Emiloan Jagaban did it in the first 30 minutes of his administration. You all now know the real General.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where's Pa Adebanjo? by soil4soil(m): 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
He is with OBI in Obi's house hidding because of the shame
Re: Where's Pa Adebanjo? by FreedomArmy: 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2023
WorldRichest:

8 years of wailing, crying, and weeping. Just conserve your energy, you have a long way to go.

The generational fraudulent fuel subsidy is gone forever. This is Emilokan Tinubu. What General Abdulsalami Abubakar, General Olusegun Obasanjo, General Muhammadu Buhari, Alh Yar'Adua, and Dr (Deacon) Goatluck Jonathan could not do ver 26 years period, Emiloan Jagaban did it in the first 30 minutes of his administration. You all now know the real General.
my dear we are really suffering o. Can you help me buy from from agbado miscreants station at a cheaper rate.

3 Likes

Re: Where's Pa Adebanjo? by Jostoman: 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2023
kestolove95:
And you are praying to hold like him? Continue
Re: Where's Pa Adebanjo? by WorldRichest: 10:07pm On Jun 21, 2023
FreedomArmy:
my dear we are really suffering o. Can you help me buy from from agbado miscreants station at a cheaper rate.

Meet IPOB, ESN, and UGM, the have in their store

4 Likes

Re: Where's Pa Adebanjo? by FreedomArmy: 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2023
WorldRichest:

Meet IPOB, ESN, and UGM, the have in their store
I want to buy from agbado miscreants station. Their own is cheaper.
Re: Where's Pa Adebanjo? by Raskimonojendor: 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2023
He has given up. His friend, Bode George was commending Tinubu yesterday for doing a good job so far grin

2 Likes

Re: Where's Pa Adebanjo? by Occurstaem(m): 10:57pm On Jun 21, 2023
FreedomArmy:
No, that's not true.
I bought fuel at 150/litre today because I'm an obidient.

All I needed was just to say I'm one of Obi Pandora supporters, and boom the fuel was sold to me at 150/litre.

Maybe you too should try it out.
Just say you're an Obi Pandora supporter, who knows, the manager of the filling station may order the attendant to sell fuel to you at 50/litre all because you're one of Obi Pandora die-hard fans.

5 Likes

Re: Where's Pa Adebanjo? by FreedomArmy: 11:58pm On Jun 21, 2023
Occurstaem:
No, that's not true.
I bought fuel at 150/litre today because I'm an obidient.

All I needed was just to say I'm one of Obi Pandora supporters, and boom the fuel was sold to me at 150/litre.

Maybe you too should try it out.
Just say you're an Obi Pandora supporter, who knows, the manager of the filling station may order the attendant to sell fuel to you at 50/litre all because you're one of Obi Pandora die-hard fans.
I will try that format next time.
Re: Where's Pa Adebanjo? by optionalY09: 12:00am On Jun 22, 2023
Ja pa with Bode George
Re: Where's Pa Adebanjo? by richie240: 12:11am On Jun 22, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
He has given up. His friend, Bode George was commending Tinubu yesterday for doing a good job so fargrin
That na how to know and differenciate btw sw/north obidients and se obidients.

Nothing conssyn se obidients; even if Tinubu make dollar to naira 1:1, e nor stop them from finding faults/attacking him! Den go talk say Tinubu don bribe joe biden to make the dollar fall.

When last did u see/hear Gani Adams, bode george, Pa Adebanjo (etc) drive rough with their mouths unlike b4?

Na so!
cool
Re: Where's Pa Adebanjo? by haffaze777(m): 1:37am On Jun 22, 2023
cheesy
enemybulldozer:
Pa ayo adebanjo is IPOB grin grin grin
cheesy
Re: Where's Pa Adebanjo? by haffaze777(m): 1:37am On Jun 22, 2023
Zonefree:

Who's looking for him

Pandora criminal 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Where's Pa Adebanjo? by leanonme82: 2:01am On Jun 22, 2023

He cant believe northerners voted for Tinubu. Goes against everything he and Afenifere believes and has been warning against: the greedy, power hungry northerners can never leave power. They will use and dump Tinubu."

As an omoluabi he has to withdraw and go and think small.

4 Likes

Re: Where's Pa Adebanjo? by juman(m): 2:15am On Jun 22, 2023
Afenifere was one of the arsenals APC used to win the election.
They kept pdp divided.

Do you know that those adebanjos made tinubu governor of lagos.

They meet tinubu behind the screen. In the middle of the night.

1 Like

Re: Where's Pa Adebanjo? by saintkel(m): 3:01am On Jun 22, 2023
FreedomArmy:
allow those dullards to keep disgracing their generations
Re: Where's Pa Adebanjo? by Usmanovic95(m): 4:45am On Jun 22, 2023
juman:
Afenifere was one of the arsenals APC used to win the election.
They kept pdp divided.

Do you know that those adebanjos made tinubu governor of lagos.

They meet tinubu behind the screen. In the middle of the night.

I am guessing your house was the venue of their meeting.

2 Likes

Re: Where's Pa Adebanjo? by Fortruth: 4:51am On Jun 22, 2023
kestolove95:

Nigerian culture molded by the British has created an immature childish mindset. That is why you folks say “aaah…eeeew..” all types of baby phrases… everything is joke and pleasure.

Luggard was right back then about your grandpas (not including Tinubu)…

He called them lazy, full of vanity… it is in the world documentation that they were a bunch of no good clowns and Niggers hence Nigger area.

You fools are worse…

I lie?
Re: Where's Pa Adebanjo? by kingthreat(m): 4:59am On Jun 22, 2023
The worst and least influential Yoruba elder statesman.

1 Like

Re: Where's Pa Adebanjo? by Fortruth: 5:01am On Jun 22, 2023
kingthreat:
The worst and least influential Yoruba elder statesman.

Says a nobody
Re: Where's Pa Adebanjo? by kingthreat(m): 7:40am On Jun 22, 2023
Fortruth:

Says a nobody

That line is the most used insult in your family arguments.

1 Like

Re: Where's Pa Adebanjo? by Christistruth03: 8:22am On Jun 22, 2023
kestolove95:

Leave Baba alone

He is an elderly man

and sometimes they too make Mistakes

Baba Adebanjo made a Mistake

Baba Fasounranti tried his best to correct him

1 Like

Re: Where's Pa Adebanjo? by orisa37: 8:53am On Jun 22, 2023
HE IS DRINKING GARI AND AKARA AT AKURE WITH PA FASORANTI.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Tribunal Can’t Remove Tinubu – Galadima Tells Atiku & Peter Obi / Current States Debts Profile As At March 2023 / What Exactly Has Tinubu Done Right Since He Became President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.