Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,410 members, 7,864,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc (5577 Views)

What Did You Receive As Stay-At-Home Relief Package In Your Area? / Wait A Minute, How Did We Descend This Low - By Dele Momodu / What Did Obiano Do To Buhari Here, And Why Is Amaechi Edging Him Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc by kaludestiny10(m): 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2023
If and when it turns to 1k, will he be the only one buying it at that rate?
chidiokay:

There is nothing your coconut head other than craving for doom, well i have a message for you

It shall be unto you as your heart desire
Re: See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc by seunowa(f): 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

To me he is already successful, otherwise I would have still been Obidient. But shame no allow me. Seriously.
Good….

1 Like

Re: See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc by orisa37: 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2023
Don't buy Dollar. Use local materials for your business.
Re: See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc by AfonjaConehead: 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2023
Chai and I sold the $100 I had last month for #74k!

If not for that bladdy ATM machine that swallowed my card that made me need urgent cash! angry
Re: See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc by Heffalump(m): 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
Candidlady:

It won't
Y'all just want this government to fail

No matter the LGBTQ influence, I won't comment.
Re: See How Much I'm About To Buy Dollar What Did We Do To Apc by Landowner101(m): 9:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
XY23:

Another wishful thinker. Do you even know how forex market operates? What's our export volume as a country? Well, you can't vote bad leaders and be expecting to reap good through positive affirmation. Welcome to shegenomics. May it favour you and your family.

Shegenomics grin grin, people just dey look as I take dey laugh, positive affirmations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Withholds Ex-Governor Obiano’s Passport / My Biafran Passport Without Visas Took Me To: / earn 300%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.