Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

Let The Poor Breath. It Was Realy Amazing. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let The Poor Breath. It Was Realy Amazing. (277 Views)

Please I Realy Need Your Advice / Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction / Pls I Realy need A Tiv Girl For S*x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let The Poor Breath. It Was Realy Amazing. by jackmrandy: 11:24am On Jun 22, 2023
hello friends how are you all doing. trust you are all doing good. have been a comment reader for a while now airing my reviews about different post and comments too. there is one that really catch my attention and it often repeats day in and day out "Nigeria is this and that, this govt is this and that. the loser should close the case" well thats their own cup of tea.

I bring good news to those who have been looking for a way out for extra source of _____ ( you understand. to supplement what they are getting from their employers ). what I want to give others charge for it but because I have been here for a while, i will do it the African way of entertaining friends. if you want to make the best use of your smart phone, computer and get extra ekuge, owo, kudi, Ego, imali, Geld, Paraja, כֶּסֶף, SOLDI, DINERO, ARGENT etc the time is now. don't sit there and be watching only videos and reading messages on your phone/computer. our devices can give us back folds of what we spend on it. so don't be left out. take this chance now and smile for getting this info. To get more info, simply mention me back or drop your mail to indicate interest.
Re: Let The Poor Breath. It Was Realy Amazing. by donbachi(m): 11:45am On Jun 22, 2023
He's the one choking them

(1) (Reply)

WISDOM (the Solid Ground On Which Every Success Stands) / Your Family Is Not Your Spouse's Responsibility. / How I Got Pregnant Through My School Teacher VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.