Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,616 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

My Jakpa Journey M.sc in Babcock University (Ilishan OGUN) To ..... - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Jakpa Journey M.sc in Babcock University (Ilishan OGUN) To ..... (3216 Views)

Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock / Jakpa Advise: Think Critically / Jakpa To Bolivia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Jakpa Journey M.sc in Babcock University (Ilishan OGUN) To ..... by CaptblackV12(m): 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
ourunivibes:

Boss man i am in Ilishan currently. Not been easy securing a place yet. Any idea will be fine
Just left ilisan for lagos last month, used to work as a cabbie but got a job with GUO in lagos. I could help you get settled in ilisan
08106448202, chat me up on what's up my apartment is currently empty as I now work in lagos
Re: My Jakpa Journey M.sc in Babcock University (Ilishan OGUN) To ..... by hunee: 1:03am On Sep 18, 2023
Anything you are doing in Ogun state as a first timer. Understand the people well before you begin to have dealings with them. My advice.

Wishing you the best. By the way, do you speak yoruba?

1 Like

Re: My Jakpa Journey M.sc in Babcock University (Ilishan OGUN) To ..... by ourunivibes(m): 7:35am On Sep 18, 2023
hunee:
Anything you are doing in Ogun state as a first timer. Understand the people well before you begin to have dealings with them. My advice.

Wishing you the best. By the way, do you speak yoruba?

No i don't but i am very eager to learn. The ony thing i am doing here is to school and get the Bleep out.
I have understand that most people here once they see you are an outsider inflates the prices of services drastically. I have experienced it thrice now. It's just part of life you meet good, bad and terrible ones
Re: My Jakpa Journey M.sc in Babcock University (Ilishan OGUN) To ..... by hunee: 8:00am On Sep 18, 2023
ourunivibes:

No i don't but i am very eager to learn. The ony thing i am doing here is to school and get the Bleep out.
I have understand that most people here once they see you are an outsider inflates the prices of services drastically. I have experienced it thrice now. It's just part of life you meet good, bad and terrible ones
Not inflate only. Just learn the people and their culture first before you have plenty engagements with them. My candid advise.
Goodluck
Re: My Jakpa Journey M.sc in Babcock University (Ilishan OGUN) To ..... by DEBJOCH1(m): 3:22pm On Sep 18, 2023
INFORMATION IS POWER, YOU DID NOT GET THE RIGHT INFORMATION THAT WAS WHY YOUR DECLINE YOUR CANADIA ADMINSION, ONCE YOU PAY YOUR FIRST FEE THERE, YOU HAVE HOURS OF WORK, YOU CAN WORK TO, EARN AND PAY FOR OTHER YEAR, SAME FOR YOUR UPKEEP.
Re: My Jakpa Journey M.sc in Babcock University (Ilishan OGUN) To ..... by ourunivibes(m): 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2023
DEBJOCH1:
INFORMATION IS POWER, YOU DID NOT GET THE RIGHT INFORMATION THAT WAS WHY YOUR DECLINE YOUR CANADIA ADMINSION, ONCE YOU PAY YOUR FIRST FEE THERE, YOU HAVE HOURS OF WORK, YOU CAN WORK TO, EARN AND PAY FOR OTHER YEAR, SAME FOR YOUR UPKEEP.
Don't worry bros i know all these ones. I can still go after my Msc here in Nigeria. PHD will be easier to cope with for me. Suffer no too de my body like this now
Re: My Jakpa Journey M.sc in Babcock University (Ilishan OGUN) To ..... by CaptblackV12(m): 9:14am On Sep 23, 2023
ourunivibes:

How far with your search for accommodation ?
Re: My Jakpa Journey M.sc in Babcock University (Ilishan OGUN) To ..... by Obagreatdatoye(m): 12:43pm On Sep 23, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
Men if you had school fees money you would have proceeded. Even with your masters its gonna be insanely difficult leaving Nigeria for a PhD when you are ready o and dollar will be exchanging like 3000 naira to a dollar by then. Maybe get the masters and find a scholarship to the US but staying back after schooling in the US is very hard except through marriage.
I don't know why you people are just pessimist
Re: My Jakpa Journey M.sc in Babcock University (Ilishan OGUN) To ..... by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:53pm On Sep 23, 2023
Obagreatdatoye:

I don't know why you people are just pessimist

Dollar is now 1000 and you are asking why people are pessimistic lol. Application fee to schools now is over 100000 lol.
Re: My Jakpa Journey M.sc in Babcock University (Ilishan OGUN) To ..... by ourunivibes(m): 8:08am On Dec 13, 2023
DEBJOCH1:

Nobody declined my visa. I rejected the admission my self. I am weighing my options very well make i no go sleep for cold thank you 😊
Re: My Jakpa Journey M.sc in Babcock University (Ilishan OGUN) To ..... by ourunivibes(m): 8:22am On Dec 13, 2023
Believe me when i say this Babcock is a very nice school just come with plenty money. It's American standard here. Most girls here don't have your time inside that school o. No fear they are too naive grin grin. I do miss my government school where you will see broke ass girls you don't even need to talk too much you have impressedthem. Meh n for here you go talk too much o.

Without being bias. I am not sure any school for Naija have beautiful girls more than Babcock. Brethren i tell you this. Every angle have it to full spec...

You will see many celebrities sons and daughters here. Politicians all of them choke.

Abi na yankee people, in my department i have people from the UK with me.

Last i forget, Babcock University is hard i thought private university is easy mehn this one i am in so. Lie lie my exams are 5 days you will read tire,, do presentations, do assignments, it's all worth the stuggle

See you guys later. Wish me success🤞 you can ask any questions too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Jakpa Journey M.sc in Babcock University (Ilishan OGUN) To ..... by harmony940(m): 3:45pm On Feb 04
I got admission to study MBA distance learning,please how many years is the program.
Re: My Jakpa Journey M.sc in Babcock University (Ilishan OGUN) To ..... by ourunivibes(m): 10:00pm On Feb 05
harmony940:
I got admission to study MBA distance learning,please how many years is the program.
Um i don't know about distance learning. But mine is approximately 2yrs but by God's favor i will finish this year making it a year and 6 months.

What course did you get into?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will You Give Up Your Nationality? / Dubai, Dubai, Dubai - Heaven On Earth. / My First Time Experience In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.