Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing (42884 Views)

My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by saintbillion(m): 6:57am On Jun 23, 2023

A Nigerian lady has narrated how she got blocked by a guy she tried asking out.

@Pretty_Vikkii who shared the pickup line she used, concluded her tweet by stating that some “Nigerian guys deserve to be single till eternity".

She tweeted;

"Omo, I entered this guy Dm with a mad pickup line like "Guy , are you a school bus. Cause I see my children in you" The werey con block me, some of these Nigerian guys deserve to be single till eternity"

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/6/nigerian-lady-recounts-how-she-was-blocked-by-a-guy-she-tried-wooing-2.html

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Moh247: 7:00am On Jun 23, 2023
cool

Women can't cope with rejection...

Shoot your shot it fit catch or not...

Absolutely nothing personal everyone can't like you since you ain't Jollof rice or Shawarma

370 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Candidlady: 7:00am On Jun 23, 2023
Moh247:

Not all

Anyways ireally don't know what rejection feels like lipsrsealed

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Kdon2: 7:03am On Jun 23, 2023
saintbillion:

A Nigerian lady has narrated how she got blocked by a guy she tried asking out.

@Pretty_Vikkii who shared the pickup line she used, concluded her tweet by stating that some “Nigerian guys deserve to be single till eternity".

She tweeted;

"Omo, I entered this guy Dm with a mad pickup line like "Guy , are you a school bus. Cause I see my children in you" The werey con block me, some of these Nigerian guys deserve to be single till eternity"

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/6/nigerian-lady-recounts-how-she-was-blocked-by-a-guy-she-tried-wooing-2.html

Imagine how toxic this kind girl go be! The guy dodge bullet.

236 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by chiiraq802(m): 7:03am On Jun 23, 2023
Nice one my gee 🤜🤛
Breakfast was served early.
Mk she tell us the no. of guys weh she don block too.
Nigeria girls are exactly what Mosdii said. 🚶

222 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by siofragspot: 7:05am On Jun 23, 2023
Werey........you deserved to be blocked

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Hotwest: 7:06am On Jun 23, 2023
You would have used[b] Our Children[/b]

He ran away from baby mama killing some of us

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Hotwest: 7:06am On Jun 23, 2023
You would have used *Our Children*

He ran away from baby mama killing some of us

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Solidkay(m): 7:07am On Jun 23, 2023
The guy entered defense mode by default.
grin grin grin

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Moh247: 7:07am On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:

Not all

smiley Rejection feels normal, happens in business and personal relationship and you move on like a gentleman

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Candidlady: 7:09am On Jun 23, 2023
Moh247:

smiley Rejection feels normal, happens in business and personal relationship and you move on like a gentleman

Imeant in this scenario

Wait how many accounts do you have on here sef

Who is that mrmoh247

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Tallesty1(m): 7:09am On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:

Not all

Then you need to take a break from Nairaland and start living a life in the real world because rejection is a regular thing in the real world

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Moh247: 7:12am On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:

Imeant in this scenario

Wait how many accounts do you have on here sef

Who is that mrmoh247

With disposable mail you can have as many accounts as you want

Wait .... Can't you ask a Man out?!

It's Sexy as fvck.. that's boss lady move

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Candidlady: 7:18am On Jun 23, 2023
Moh247:

With disposable mail you can have as many accounts as you want

Oh scammer moves wink

Wait .... Can't you ask a Man out?!

It's Sexy as fvck.. that's boss lady move

Ofcos Iask guys out for the fun of it.. but Idont go creeping into their dms never... SM ain't really my thing sef..

But no be mouth icant walk up to you and you reject me .. never ever happened

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Moh247: 7:20am On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:

Oh scammer moves wink

Ofcos Iask guys out for the fun of it.. but Idont go creeping into their dms never... SM ain't really my thing sef..

But no be mouth icant walk up to you and you reject me .. never ever happened

Would be fun to hear an Hausa pick up line use on a Yoruba demon

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by saintbillion(m): 7:42am On Jun 23, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Shoot your shot it fit catch or not...

Absolutely nothing personal everyone can't like you since you ain't Jollof rice or Shawarma

Might be she went for a high class guy with money

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by saintbillion(m): 7:43am On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:

Not all

U don't mean it
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by saintbillion(m): 7:43am On Jun 23, 2023
Kdon2:

Imagine how toxic this kind girl go be! The guy dodge bullet.
I'm telling u

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by saintbillion(m): 7:44am On Jun 23, 2023
chiiraq802:
Nice one my gee 🤜🤛
Breakfast was served early.
Mk she tell us the no. of guys weh she don block too.
Nigeria girls are exactly what Mosdii said. 🚶
What did Mosdii say?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by saintbillion(m): 7:45am On Jun 23, 2023
siofragspot:
Werey........you deserved to be blocked
she want reap where she no sow

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by siofragspot: 8:29am On Jun 23, 2023
saintbillion:
she want reap where she no sow

The gee no want bad luck gee-spot

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by immortalmortal: 8:41am On Jun 23, 2023
I would do same. Guy probably thought twas Dem scammers that use fake account to collect money from guys.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by talented321: 8:57am On Jun 23, 2023
The way simps plenty women think all men na simp, who did she think she is. The manchi get balls sha.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by talk2hb1(m): 10:58am On Jun 23, 2023
e Pain Am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by saintbillion(m): 11:02am On Jun 23, 2023
Candidlady:

Not all

I think u should go back home

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Meerahbel: 11:04am On Jun 23, 2023
Rule 1 NEVER woo a guy no matter how cute or the feelings you have for him
Rule 2 Give him subtle signs
Rule 3 DO not forget 1 & 2

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by saintbillion(m): 11:07am On Jun 23, 2023
Meerahbel:
Who should now do the wooing?

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Meerahbel: 11:13am On Jun 23, 2023
You of course. Studies have shown that when a lady does the wooing the man does not take her serious and considers her CHEAP
saintbillion:

Who should now do the wooing?

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by Reminderz: 11:14am On Jun 23, 2023
Meerahbel:
I support this... if giving him clear signs doesn't make him approach you, then leave him and move on...

but it doesn't change the fact that most women can't handle rejection and they tend to overestimate their sense of worth... most are self-deluded... ask a girl who's 3 to rate herself, she will rate herself 10... this delusion sometimes makes them desperate or take the wrong decision and they won't bother improving themselves where necessary...

a girl who's 3 expects a guy who's 10 to accept her and if he doesn't, she automatically says he's immature and not strong enough to handle a "real woman" lmfaoo... this same girl has some guys she has rejected without remorse... my dear, you don't have the monopoly to friendzone or reject... men too can do all these... it's just common with women because it's mostly men who does the chasing and approaching... men who know their worth and value play the game very smoothly... men, if she's not up to your standards, dump nonsense... don't settle for less... cool

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by CandidAdmin(m): 11:17am On Jun 23, 2023
Obirin sha!!! The guy really dodged a nuclear weapon.

Food for thought - Rejection can make u go crazy, so make sure u expect disappointment so as not to get disappointed.

Check my siggy!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing by jmoore(m): 11:18am On Jun 23, 2023
Meerahbel:

Which signs? If a girl can open her mouth and ask a guy for transport fare, recharge card, etc, she should be bold to also use same mouth to woo a man.

41 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady In Abuja And Her Boyfriend Get Into Fight After She Asked Him To Pack Out / Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy / Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.