Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Dollar Is Now N816 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dollar Is Now N816 (4661 Views)

Dollar Is Falling, Naira Is Rising, And The People That Update Us Are In Coma / Dollar Is Now N900! It Will Not Be Well With APC / One Dollar Is NOT N184 As Google Suggests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dollar Is Now N816 by richmond500: 9:33am On Jun 23, 2023
Wetin deh sup?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dollar Is Now N816 by helinues: 9:33am On Jun 23, 2023

If it was N700 plus yesterday and it's N800 plus today, that's to show you how currency trading dey work. Btc gained like 10% increase in the last 1 week even though it has been negative for some months now.

So kini big deal?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dollar Is Now N816 by saintjimos(m): 9:34am On Jun 23, 2023
It's because of too much hyping

8 Likes

Re: Dollar Is Now N816 by Zionmdde: 9:41am On Jun 23, 2023
helinues:

If it was N700 plus yesterday and it's N800 plus today, that's to show you how currency trading dey work. Btc gained like 10% increase in the last 1 week even though it has been negative for some months now.

So kini big deal?
Can u explain the benefits of this to a common man
Like a man who needs to buy laptop, TV etc.
Or has politics made u heartless? Your lots supported dollar rise from around 220 in 2015 up to 800. Citing one reason or the other dollar rise should be justified all in the name of supporting a useless party that has never brought smiles to the face of a common man.

U guys are just despicable

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dollar Is Now N816 by Dreal1247: 9:49am On Jun 23, 2023
Devaluing the Naira is already doing the needful to the economy. Meaning that the minimum wage is now less than $40.

7 Likes

Re: Dollar Is Now N816 by Redoil: 9:50am On Jun 23, 2023
helinues:

So kini big deal?
you should have stay away from this topic but sadly you no well

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dollar Is Now N816 by misano(m): 9:50am On Jun 23, 2023
Tinubu doesn't know anything about economics. He is just wasting our time forming smart. With this alone investor can't trust the economy and will never invest. The country is so unstable.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Is Now N816 by helinues: 9:51am On Jun 23, 2023
Zionmdde:

Can u explain the benefits of this to a common man
Like a man who needs to buy laptop, TV etc.
Or has politics made u heartless? Your lots supported dollar rise from around 220 in 2015 up to 800. Citing one reason or the other dollar rise should be justified all in the name of supporting a useless party that has never brought smiles to the face of a common man.

U guys are just despicable

Cry and wail softly.

How much was dollar before May 29? You think the naira Dollar rate will just dropped in one day..

Chai, some of una prefer to dey school 2 during economics class in secondary school

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dollar Is Now N816 by helinues: 9:52am On Jun 23, 2023
Redoil:

you should have stay away from this topic but sadly you no well

Enlighten us about the miracle you guys are expecting now. Dollar should have been N500 as at today right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dollar Is Now N816 by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 9:55am On Jun 23, 2023
Stupid and eediotic obidients are behind the Sharp rise in the rate. They are hell bent on frustrating the genuine efforts of this government.

Nigeria remains blessed
Re: Dollar Is Now N816 by Streetdoctor: 9:56am On Jun 23, 2023
helinues:

So kini big deal?
That's what he's talking about sir

3 Likes

Re: Dollar Is Now N816 by helinues: 9:58am On Jun 23, 2023
Streetdoctor:

That's what he's talking about sir

Would you ever be coherent again on this forum?

Only time would tell
Re: Dollar Is Now N816 by Streetdoctor: 9:59am On Jun 23, 2023
helinues:

Would you ever be coherent again on this forum?

Only time would tell
Yes daddy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Is Now N816 by helinues: 10:00am On Jun 23, 2023
ALMUSTAQIM:
Stupid and eediotic obidients are behind the Sharp rise in the rate. They are hell bent on frustrating the genuine efforts of this government.

Nigeria remains blessed

Bro you see,majority of those Obi's supporters don't have a clue about governance, even their principal Peter Obi, if you have been watching his interview, he doesn't make use of basic government term when discussing about economy. His choices of words can't be better than educated Alaba trader

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dollar Is Now N816 by Streetdoctor: 10:06am On Jun 23, 2023
helinues:

Bro you see,majority of those Obi's supporters don't have a clue about governance, even their principal Peter Obi, if you have been watching his interview, he doesn't make use of basic government term when discussing about economy. His choices of words can't be better than educated Alaba trader
U see ur life, when Tinubu wife told us that Yoruba youths always disturb them with Beggy Beggy attitude, we all thought it was a joke, but right now I stand to believe her for once.
I thought u are one sensible entity that decided to support buhari but I found out much about u that u are just a dumb asshoe.
when I did some background checks on u, u don't worth mentioning but for clarity sake and madness sake, I hv to mention u.
What a sensible govt needs right now is Economy and Security. I expect ur lord and personal savior to be engaging stakeholders on how to move d economy rather u guys were busy Chairing him up for ordinary sacking and appointments of service chiefs.
Poor masses are loosing it
Companies are loosing it by retrenching some of their staffs
Small scale businesses are loosing it by closing down
73.5% of Dis year revenue would be used to service debt

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Is Now N816 by misano(m): 10:06am On Jun 23, 2023
helinues:

Cry and wail softly.

How much was dollar before May 29? You think the naira Dollar rate will just dropped in one day..

Chai, some of una prefer to dey school 2 during economics class in secondary school

If ur yeye Tinubu can't drop the dollar he should he stop making it worse for Nigerians. He should not do anything. Nah by force to change am?

12 Likes

Re: Dollar Is Now N816 by Streetdoctor: 10:06am On Jun 23, 2023
ALMUSTAQIM:

Nigeria remains blessed
Yes daddy

4 Likes

Re: Dollar Is Now N816 by OmoFiditi: 10:08am On Jun 23, 2023
richmond500:
Wetin deh sup?

Na agbado dey sup. Thank God I earn in dollars. Make e be N5,000 per dollar. E good like that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Is Now N816 by helinues: 10:15am On Jun 23, 2023
Streetdoctor:

U see ur life, when Tinubu wife told us that Yoruba youths always disturb them with Beggy Beggy attitude, we all thought it was a joke, but right now I stand to believe her for once.
I thought u are one sensible entity that decided to support buhari but I found out much about u that u are just a dumb asshoe.
when I did some background checks on u, u don't worth mentioning but for clarity sake and madness sake, I hv to mention u.
What a sensible govt needs right now is Economy and Security. I expect ur lord and personal savior to be engaging stakeholders on how to move d economy rather u guys were busy Chairing him up for ordinary sacking and appointments of service chiefs.
Poor masses are loosing it
Companies are loosing it by retrenching some of their staffs
Small scale businesses are loosing it by closing down
73.5% of Dis year revenue would be used to service debt

@ emboldened, except if you just arrived from any of the P and P, that's when you will be raising issues about that.

If there have not been meetings with the stakeholders, NLC and TLC should have been on strike now. Infact, the petroleum marketers could have deliberately hoard the fuel due to the proposed bill on fuel.

Opposition don't mean you should oppose everything, objectivity is what matters here.

That some of you people have resorted to be be wailing unnecessary won't change nada
Re: Dollar Is Now N816 by misano(m): 10:17am On Jun 23, 2023
ALMUSTAQIM:

Nigeria remains blessed

Oga, just blame ur Tinubu and stop shifting blames. An average economist who is not paid by the FG will tell you that the country is heading for doom.

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Is Now N816 by Streetdoctor: 10:23am On Jun 23, 2023
helinues:

@ emboldened, except if you just arrived from any of the P and P, that's when you will be raising issues about that.

If there have not been meetings with the stakeholders, NLC and TLC should have been on strike now. Infact, the petroleum marketers could have deliberately hoard the fuel due to the proposed bill on fuel.

Opposition don't mean you should oppose everything, objectivity is what matters here.

That some of you people have resorted to be be wailing unnecessary won't change nada
NlC and TUC u say. What's d meeting all about?
Is it not about fuel subsidy and civil servants salary increment?
When we talked about moving economy, una no go understand simple term.
Do u know what markup means in an economy?
What provision are u making for small scale businesses?
What provision are making to diversify d economy
Dis is not about being in an opposition, we are talking about Economy, d poor to breath not suffocate them.
Just yesterday, a man died in his house but his grownup children couldn't afford ambulance fee to convey d dead man to Osun state. And u ask ur self, how much, just ordinary 60k. Fucking 60k that grownup male children of 3 could not afford.
One of d male child was OK in ladipo before ur useless party shartered everything
When a streetdoctor say things, I say it with facts bcs I belong to d street, I'm more of d street than any other thing. I know what's going on, how d poor masses are dying of hunger and starvation

5 Likes

Re: Dollar Is Now N816 by helinues: 10:25am On Jun 23, 2023
Streetdoctor:

NlC and TUC u say. What's d meeting all about?
Is it not about fuel subsidy and civil servants salary increment?
When we talked about moving economy, una no go understand simple term.
Do u know what markup means in an economy?
What provision are u making for small scale businesses?
What provision are making to diversify d economy
Dis is not about being in an opposition, we are talking about Economy, d poor to breath not suffocate them.
Just yesterday, a man died in his house but his grownup children couldn't afford ambulance fee to convey d dead man to Osun state. And u ask ur self, how much, just ordinary 60k. Fucking 60k that grownup male children of 3 could not afford.
One of d male child was OK in ladipo before ur useless party shartered everything

If the union bodies have not been informed about the government plans on how to cushion the effects of removing subsidy, there could have been chaos and confusion in the country.

His Excellency Bola Tinubu is well prepared for this, he did before, he can do far more better this time.
Re: Dollar Is Now N816 by ConfidentialDoc: 10:26am On Jun 23, 2023
The exchanges and comments here are disappointing.
Re: Dollar Is Now N816 by JagabanBorgu: 10:27am On Jun 23, 2023
misano:
Tinubu doesn't know anything about economics. He is just wasting our time forming smart. With this alone investor can't trust the economy and will never invest. The country is so unstable.
Economic guru, have u reformed the economy of ur village?
Re: Dollar Is Now N816 by misano(m): 10:32am On Jun 23, 2023
JagabanBorgu:
Economic guru, have u reformed the economy of ur village?
Yes, I have done my part. Your Tinubu is no knowledge about economy.

3 Likes

Re: Dollar Is Now N816 by JagabanBorgu: 10:35am On Jun 23, 2023
misano:

Yes, I have done my part. Your Tinubu is no knowledge about economy.
Meanwhile ur village is still in the trenches of economic woes.
Re: Dollar Is Now N816 by misano(m): 10:43am On Jun 23, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Meanwhile ur village is still in the trenches of economic woes.

Sharap U don't know my village. Dollar is increasing, mumu Tinubu, munu followers.

3 Likes

Re: Dollar Is Now N816 by Zionmdde: 10:47am On Jun 23, 2023
helinues:

Cry and wail softly.

Sharrap already. Is it may 29 u started the rubbish party u support. You supported buhari for 8yrs all because u are a Muslim. The dollar rate cannot drop in one day but it can skyrocket in one day. That's what they taught u in economics
Shameless things

13 Likes

Re: Dollar Is Now N816 by Landowner101(m): 10:51am On Jun 23, 2023
As far as Tinubu is the president of Nigeria, naira loosing value to dollar is a good thing for the country, it will make the poor masses double their hustle, think innovatively, seek for education and get used to suffering. Peradventure naira rises to #1000 per dollar it's also a good sign that the economy is getting stable (So far tinubu is still the president). This will bring Nigeria to a stage that economies of countries like USA, China, Japan,Germany, France, Russia and India, will be depending on Nigeria economy, as they will also be listening to President Tinubu speech before they make any policy concerning their economy. You all thought buhari was joking when he said Nigerians will miss him. Just dey play.
A`won Ele`ri ibu.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We’re Tackling Food Crisis, Economic Hardship – Governors / UN Asks For The CCTV Footage Of Bombed Building / Kegites Club Int'l Endorse Gej

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.