Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,227 members, 7,839,203 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Are There Men Who Have Never Been Rejected By Any Women Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are There Men Who Have Never Been Rejected By Any Women Before? (335 Views)

Have U Had Sex With Older Women Before / I Have Never Been Rejected By Any Girl Because Of This 150 Naira Charm. (photos) / Why do I keep getting rejected by girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are There Men Who Have Never Been Rejected By Any Women Before? by iyke484real(m): 10:36am On Jun 23, 2023
The answer can only be yes, if for exampleyou’ve never asked anyone out, never hit on anyone, or never proposed to anybody, then you’ve never been rejected by a woman. Or, another example, if you’re fifteen and it’s your first time asking out a girl, and she says yes, you’re also proudly “a man who has never been rejected by a woman”. And even if you’re a 60-year old gay dude and your whole life has been full of hookups, breakups, proposals and rejections to and from men, you’ve never EVER been rejected by a woman...I like to know if there's any contrary view to this.

A friend of mind said, a woman has never say no to him and I wonder if that is even possible

(1) (Reply)

Lady Dumps Boyfriend After Sponsoring Her To School. / What Does This Sign Mean? / Abeg Thread Is Boring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.