Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

David Hundeyin Vs DSS Special Agent: How It Started Vs How Its Going - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin Vs DSS Special Agent: How It Started Vs How Its Going (2987 Views)

Sunday Igboho Vs DSS: Gani Adams Begs Ooni, Alake To Intervene / Sowore Compares How Bandits Were Treated Vs How Nnamdi Kanu Was Treated / Sowore VS DSS: Falana, Deji Adeyanju Arrive The Court Premises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin Vs DSS Special Agent: How It Started Vs How Its Going by Baronthecelebri: 8:33am On Jun 24, 2023
That David is good, the guy just melo
Re: David Hundeyin Vs DSS Special Agent: How It Started Vs How Its Going by Baronthecelebri: 8:35am On Jun 24, 2023
David is really good, the guy just melo
Re: David Hundeyin Vs DSS Special Agent: How It Started Vs How Its Going by Shigishege2: 8:36am On Jun 24, 2023
See low budget set up or prank from hundeyin. That guy is hundeyin's friend and all this drama is a choreogragh make up prank to make people.think he is who he is not

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Vs DSS Special Agent: How It Started Vs How Its Going by seunmsg(m): 8:49am On Jun 24, 2023
ikennamadu1:

You are not even anonymous.. To get you easy

And who told you I’m trying to be anonymous? I have called David Hundeyin out severally on Twitter with my account till he blocked me. Even on Nairaland, I’ve posted a lot of personal details. I can post my family details on Nairaland if I want, you hateful wailers can’t do anything about it. I have nothing to hide.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin Vs DSS Special Agent: How It Started Vs How Its Going by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 24, 2023
grin Everyone leaves a digital finger print behind
Re: David Hundeyin Vs DSS Special Agent: How It Started Vs How Its Going by JagabanBorgu: 9:53am On Jun 24, 2023
[quote author=Streetdoctor post=123996363][/quote]
I am not a Yorûba, so posting this picture to me is pointless, SW will Iósè because they become landlocked without visionary leaders, unknown Gunmen and kidñappèrs taking over the region and make it another Somalia.
Re: David Hundeyin Vs DSS Special Agent: How It Started Vs How Its Going by Isobug: 10:20am On Jun 24, 2023
JAMO84:
David Hyundai will post a document that has been around since 1956, Obidients will start celebrating. Never seen a dumber bunch of retards, concentrated in a particular location in my entire life.
You are the one retarded here. If you think you are intelligent than over 6.1M people according to your one sided INEC, then you are not human. I challenge you to a debate in your own field of study not even mine.
Look at dumbo calling Obidients retarded. An Obidients collated and plotted the IREV results for everyone in Nigeria to see. Can you equate yourself with him. Mteew
Re: David Hundeyin Vs DSS Special Agent: How It Started Vs How Its Going by Kukutenla: 10:37am On Jun 24, 2023
seunmsg:
Scripted. David Hundeyin is a disgraced fraudster who was thrown out of Harvard. So many people have called him out for the fraud that he is on Twitter and all he did was block them. This is just a script to entertain gullible obidients.
David has done you so much psychological damage.
You need to heal
Re: David Hundeyin Vs DSS Special Agent: How It Started Vs How Its Going by Kukutenla: 10:40am On Jun 24, 2023
Novarisammy2:
[size=8pt][/size]

People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world.
What are you doing in the midst of the idiots anyways
Birds of a feather...
Re: David Hundeyin Vs DSS Special Agent: How It Started Vs How Its Going by Streetdoctor: 10:52am On Jun 24, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

I am not a Yorûba, so posting this picture to me is pointless, SW will Iósè because they become landlocked without visionary leaders, unknown Gunmen and kidñappèrs taking over the region and make it another Somalia.
Visionary leaders is just a national disease, North that has produced more presidents and head of state is d poorest region in d kantri.
West that has being bragging being d most educated region, their youths are becoming nuisances.
The east that Braggs about being business minded and yet u still hv some poor amongst them.
Insecurity is a national issue, North had d whole service chiefa for themselves for d past 8years but what's d situation of north
Re: David Hundeyin Vs DSS Special Agent: How It Started Vs How Its Going by Treasure17(m): 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2023
seunmsg:
Scripted. David Hundeyin is a disgraced fraudster who was thrown out of Harvard. So many people have called him out for the fraud that he is on Twitter and all he did was block them. This is just a script to entertain gullible obidients.
You actually deliverance. Hardly see life beyond nairaland.
Re: David Hundeyin Vs DSS Special Agent: How It Started Vs How Its Going by JagabanBorgu: 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2023
Streetdoctor:

Visionary leaders is just a national disease, North that has produced more presidents and head of state is d poorest region in d kantri.
West that has being bragging being d most educated region, their youths are becoming nuisances.
The east that Braggs about being business minded and yet u still hv some poor amongst them.
Insecurity is a national issue, North had d whole service chiefa for themselves for d past 8years but what's d situation of north
Then u should know that after secession, every country will still has it's own prôblèms.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwara Imports 800 Cows From SA. / New Lucrative Biz: Kidnappers Collected N10bn As Ransom In 1 Yr - Investigation / Four injured in three-storey building collapse in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.