Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,116 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:58 AM

Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest (29569 Views)

Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ / We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) / "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by ipobarecriminals: 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2023
grin cool. She better start from state H/Federal Rep even LG chair lady..

Unlike one CHINEDU that wan grab One state like that by FORCE sad grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by juman(m): 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2023
Love you lady.
I like your idea.
Politics is for all not for few people.
You go win one day.
You can become president of nigeria.
You are better than most of us.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2023
mrvitalis:

She is more intelligent than 90% of our politicians If not more
This shows how unintelligent you are....
Can u please compare a better person with our gullible politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by SmartyPants(m): 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2023
mrvitalis:
Youth don't want leaders is just reaction to do called leader cashing out

If end sars had a leader he would have been bribed

Nigerian youths know that they can't resist the bribe so they try to avoid being in that position

That's the same reason many of us followed Peter obi

A Nigerian politician that not one criminal offence can be traced to? It sounded unbelievable but with time no body could bring anything

Not a land allocated to himself, no pension, not even side chick

If a youth with such characteristics emerged Nigerian youths would follow him no doubt

They way you peoole keep repeating this lie of Obi not having any criminal offence traceable to him is shocking.

In a working system that man would have seen jail time.

You cant claim to want a good Nigeria and keep covering up wicked deeds. That means there is something else you are after, using a new Nigeria as a cover.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by ppogba: 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2023
That is the spirit.

Tru and try till you are tired.

Go and ask Jimi Agbaje or even sergeant Awuse in your river state.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by mrvitalis(m): 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Really?
I can bet my balls 98% of Nigerians don't even know why just printing money is bad

They might have been taught it's bad, but can't explain fundamentally why it's bad

Or why u always need inflation
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by mrvitalis(m): 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2023
SmartyPants:

They way you peoole keep repeating this lie of Obi not having any criminal offence traceable to him is shocking.

In a working system that man would have seen jail time.

You cant claim to want a good Nigeria and keep covering up wicked deeds. That means there is something else you are after, using a new Nigeria as a cover.
All this thing u wrote now u for use am list his crimes na

I dare you

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by Xx3viibbah: 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2023
Earn $60 to $100 daily as a newbie using Instagram and your phone.

$60 × #700 = 42,000..💰

Proofs are available and it's left for you Learn and earn.....

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by mrvitalis(m): 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jozibrainz99:

This shows how unintelligent you are....
Can u please compare a better person with our gullible politicians.
Tonto is far more intelligent than 90% of Nigerian politicians I tell u
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by Jayhome24: 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2023
Sorry who is Tonto Dick pls? Is that a name of a street or shopping mall or adult shop name?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by SmartyPants(m): 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2023
mrvitalis:

All this thing u wrote now u for use am list his crimes na

I dare you

These are well established:

1. Money laundering: by transporting over 250 million in cash in taxis to unknown "suppliers". Under Nigeria's anti-money laundering law this is a crime.

2. Operating foreign accounts as a public official: Obi's Pandora accounts were operated while he was a governor which is against the code of conduct for public officials.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by KENFERDYOORI(m): 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2023
While I appreciate her resilience, let her get the political terminologies rightly, to begin with. Actually she didn't context, she was picked as someone's running mate
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by ednut1(m): 5:52pm On Jun 25, 2023
Clown
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by mrvitalis(m): 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2023
SmartyPants:

These are well established:

1. Money laundering: by transporting over 250 million in cash in taxis to unknown "suppliers". Under Nigeria's anti-money laundering law this is a crime.

2. Operating foreign accounts as a public official: Obi's Pandora accounts were operated while he was a governor which is against the code of conduct for public officials.

1) the 250 million cash he was cleared by the PDP dominated Anambra house of assembly

2) Pandora is a trust controlled wealth, don't know if you know what trust means it was a blind trust . . He even challenged EFCC to arrest him of they found him wanting... They invited him looked at the case and found no crime

So what else do you have

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by SmartyPants(m): 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2023
mrvitalis:

1) the 250 million cash he was cleared by the PDP dominated Anambra house of assembly

2) Pandora is a trust controlled wealth, don't know if you know what trust means it was a blind trust . . He even challenged EFCC to arrest him of they found him wanting... They invited him looked at the case and found no crime

So what else do you have

1. Just see what you're saying. So you're proud that Obi was a beneficiary of a dysfunctional system? Is it the work of the State House of Assembly to clear him of a criminal offence?? The same PDP that the man served, btw? lol. As I've said you're definitely not interested in a new Nigeria. Not at all.

Being cleared by PDP does not mean it was not a crime! The law is simple - monies above a certain threshold are meant to be circulated through the financial system. Anything above that is a crime, and not just any crime, it is a strict liability offence - which means there is no defence when caught, as Doyin Okupe found out.

2. I've not gotten to the money laundering aspect of his Pandora account. I said it is an offence for a public office holder to have any account - by whatever name - outside Nigeria. For obvious reasons.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by fof1: 6:05pm On Jun 25, 2023
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by highness25(m): 6:06pm On Jun 25, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/i-wont-stop-contesting-elections-till-i-win-tonto-dikeh/
Madam, keep quiet. Every "four years" is not promised. Pray first to be alive to see these four years.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by tnerro1(m): 6:09pm On Jun 25, 2023
Wike’s grin boy
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by Careente7(m): 6:09pm On Jun 25, 2023
DrBasit:
Yvonne Nelson, Tiwa Savage, Tonto Dikeh .... 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
...buh what do you know my gee 🤷🏿‍♂️
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by mrvitalis(m): 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2023
SmartyPants:

1. Just see what you're saying. So you're proud that Obi was a beneficiary of a dysfunctional system? Is it the work of the State House of Assembly to clear him of a criminal offence?? The same PDP that the man served, btw? lol. As I've said you're definitely not interested in a new Nigeria. Not at all.

Being cleared by PDP does not mean it was not a crime! The law is simple - monies above a certain threshold are meant to be circulated through the financial system. Anything above that is a crime, and not just any crime, it is a strict liability offence - which means there is no defence when caught, as Doyin Okupe found out.

2. I've not gotten to the money laundering aspect of his Pandora account. I said it is an offence for a public office holder to have any account - by whatever name - outside Nigeria. For obvious reasons.
Yes it's the job of the state assembly to investigate executive sir that's the job of the assembly aside making laws it's called oversight functions

2) a trust is not a bank account oga.. You don't have control over a blind trust

The key issues we should be looking at is where did that $15 million dollars come from... Was it from government or from his business... The origin is clear it from next... His financial brokers gave him the idea put this aside here n he did

That aside the money wasn't even from Nigeria it was from next UK just mere $15 million dollars

Obi explained that he was declared governor by the supreme Court, and sworn in that day so he didn't have time to process all he was meant to do before resuming office

He signed a letter handing over next to his wife then from his wife to his brother

Because something is morally wrong doesn't mean it's an offense

If this two are the only thing u have against obi then he is a saint compared to tinubu and atiku

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2023
mrvitalis:

She is more intelligent than 90% of our politicians If not more

Tonto Dikeh is more intelligent than 90 percent of our polticians? Bros, be honest to yourself na.

How do folks like you even measure intelligence?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by SmartyPants(m): 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2023
mrvitalis:

Yes it's the job of the state assembly to investigate executive sir that's the job of the assembly aside making laws it's called oversight functions

2) a trust is not a bank account oga.. You don't have control over a blind trust

The key issues we should be looking at is where did that $15 million dollars come from... Was it from government or from his business... The origin is clear it from next... His financial brokers gave him the idea put this aside here n he did

That aside the money wasn't even from Nigeria it was from next UK just mere $15 million dollars

Obi explained that he was declared governor by the supreme Court, and sworn in that day so he didn't have time to process all he was meant to do before resuming office

He signed a letter handing over next to his wife then from his wife to his brother

Because something is morally wrong doesn't mean it's an offense

If this two are the only thing u have against obi then he is a saint compared to tinubu and atiku

1. What kind of stories are these? That account was meant to have been closed before running for governor not after. These were account she did not disclose on his asset declaration. Now you are saying the monies were from Next UK. We'll need a forensic accountant to help us check that but it's interesting that you say that, since Next Uk was a serial defaulter in filing its tax returns.

2. You may be getting yourself mixed up with terms. Peter Obi held accounts in Pandora banks, which you are now claiming were held in blind trust. I don't know what you mean by trust is not a bank account when clearly the subject of the alleged trust here is the bank account.

3. The main subject of Obi's Pandora transgression was set up in 2010 - when he was nearing the end of his tenure, nothing close to a day after he was sworn in. Where did you get that story??

After extensive documentation, Gabriella Investment Limited was born on November 17, 2010, with registration number 1615538. Two figureheads – Antony Janse Van Vuuren and Lance Lawson — were appointed its first directors while ultimate control resided with Mr Obi.
All the details are broken down here:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/487997-pandora-papers-inside-peter-obis-secret-businesses-and-how-he-broke-the-law.html?tztc=1

It's pointless comparing Obi, Tinubu and Atiku on grounds of corruption because in moral terms, the theft of 1 million from the public is the same as the theft of 1 billion.

I also hold the pragmatic view that public office holders should be excused for corruption if their good works towards the public outweigh their corruption. What I take issue with is taking an immoral man and painting him a moral man in order to score a political victory.

In any case, it may interest you to know that I voted for Sowore out of principle so I'm really not concerned with who is more or less corrupt out of three corrupt men.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by Sososo(f): 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2023
Is it youths that are commenting on frontpage?
What?
You refused to contest and someone was bold enough to contest and you are using such demeaning words on her?
Are youths really the leaders of tomorrow?
If we can't support our own(youth) then we will continue to recycle old politicians till thy kingdom come.😭

Btw
I ' ve listened to tonto dikeh talk and she is sound upstairs but we all are focused on her dramatic side which is appaling.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by talented321: 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2023
This one think politics na to paint face with bucket of paint.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by mrvitalis(m): 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2023
SmartyPants:

1. What kind of stories are these? That account was meant to have been closed before running for governor not after. These were account she did not disclose on his asset declaration. Now you are saying the monies were from Next UK. We'll need a forensic accountant to help us check that but it's interesting that you say that, since Next Uk was a serial defaulter in filing its tax returns.

2. You may be getting yourself mixed up with terms. Peter Obi held accounts in Pandora banks, which you are now claiming were held in blind trust. I don't know what you mean by trust is not a bank account when clearly the subject of the alleged trust here is the bank account.

3. The main subject of Obi's Pandora transgression was set up in 2010 - when he was nearing the end of his tenure, nothing close to a day after he was sworn in. Where did you get that story??

After extensive documentation, Gabriella Investment Limited was born on November 17, 2010, with registration number 1615538. Two figureheads – Antony Janse Van Vuuren and Lance Lawson — were appointed its first directors while ultimate control resided with Mr Obi.
All the details are broken down here:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/487997-pandora-papers-inside-peter-obis-secret-businesses-and-how-he-broke-the-law.html?tztc=1

It's pointless comparing Obi, Tinubu and Atiku on grounds of corruption because in moral terms, the theft of 1 million from the public is the same as the theft of 1 billion.

I also hold the pragmatic view that public office holders should be excused for corruption if their good works towards the public outweigh their corruption. What I take issue with is taking an immoral man and painting him a moral man in order to score a political victory.

In any case, it may interest you to know that I voted for Sowore out of principle so I'm really not concerned with who is more or less corrupt out of three corrupt men.
Which law exactly did obi break with Pandora
State the law in clear terms
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2023
Kobicove:
Toto Decay is just wasting her time grin
how is she wasting her time

How many youths can boldly come out for electoral post like she did, without being afraid of the cabal and top goons in political offices

Not forgetting she is a woman, with many male opponents in opposition party

So she is doing well and I don't see her wasting her time
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by SmartyPants(m): 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2023
mrvitalis:

Which law exactly did obi break with Pandora
State the law in clear terms

How much clearer should it be?

As culled from the post I just shared with you:

Breaking the Law: Number 1

In Nigeria, a person is statutorily obligated to withdraw from engaging in or directing a private business, except if it is farming, upon becoming a public officer, Section Six (6) of the Code of Conduct Bureau and Tribunal Act stipulates.

However, our investigation, based on records obtained from the UK Companies House shows that Mr Obi continued to be a director of Next International (UK) Limited for 14 months after becoming the governor of Anambra State, thereby breaking Nigeria’s law. The politician resigned from the company on May 16, 2008, 14 months after he assumed duties as Anambra governor. He took office on March 17, 2006.

Mr Obi did not dispute the records PREMIUM TIMES cited but he claimed he “resigned immediately” by handing his wife his resignation letter. He suggested that his company might have failed to effect the changes on time or the UK Companies House did not immediately document his exit. But the UK companies registry said Mr Obi indeed resigned on May 16, 2008, and that it received his notice of resignation for electronic filing on June 16, 2008.

Breaking the law: Number 2

Nigerian public officers are required to declare “immediately after taking office and thereafter all” their properties, assets, and liabilities and those of his (or her) unmarried children under the age of eighteen years,” Nigeria’s 1999 Constitution stipulates (Section 11, Part of the Fifth Schedule).

PREMIUM TIMES investigation also found that Mr Obi breached this constitutional provision on assets declaration. We can authoritatively report that Mr Obi did not declare to the Code of Conduct Bureau the companies he tucked away in offshore secrecy havens.

Mr Obi caused to be created for him a structure of secrecy that had previously, until the Pandora Papers investigation, meant he could continue to hold foreign assets in a way that breaches Nigeria’s law without the knowledge of authorities in the country. In an extra layer of secrecy, Mr Obi used paid nominees as directors, while he remains the ultimate beneficial owner, making it nearly impossible to discover his interests in those companies but we obtained rare incorporation documents proving his link.

Otherwise, Mr Obi could have forever hoped to continue to hold the assets, that he did not declare when he had a statutory obligation to do so as a governor, without any authority or the public calling him to account.

In his response, Mr Obi ridiculously suggested that those offshore companies and assets are jointly owned with his family members and that he was not under obligation to declare companies jointly owned. “I don’t declare what is owned with others,” Mr Obi told PREMIUM TIMES. “If my family owns something I won’t declare it. I didn’t declare anything I jointly owed with anyone.”

This is contrary to the position of the Constitution, which specifies the declaration of all assets, whether jointly or partly owned.

Nevertheless, leaked records show Mr Obi is the sole ultimate beneficial owner of the offshore companies. So he did not even jointly own it with anyone.

In that case, Mr Obi has violated Nigeria’s Code of Conduct law and, if authorities decide to act appropriately, he could be arraigned before the Code of Conduct Tribunal, a special court that tries public officers for any contravention of the Code of Conduct for Nigerian public officers as spelt out in the Fifth Schedule of the Nigerian constitution.

Breaking the law: Number 3

Operating foreign accounts while being a public officer.

The Nigerian constitution and the Code of Conduct Bureau and Tribunal Act forbid a public officer from maintaining or operating a bank account outside Nigeria. However, as a governor, Mr. Obi continued to operate and maintain foreign accounts, including with Lloyds TSB.

Mr. Obi told PREMIUM TIMES that he received the advice to create an offshore structure from Lloyds TSB, which then introduced him to intermediaries who helped him to set up com where he continued to operate a foreign account as a governor.

The offences violate sections of the Fifth Schedule of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999, as amended.

Asked if he is concerned that Nigerians would be disappointed at him following our finding of his opaque and lawless dealings as a governor, Mr Obi said he was more concerned about his U.K. and U.S. schools alumni network, his business and foreign creditors.

The former governor could be charged for failing to declare the company and its associated assets and perhaps operating foreign accounts while being a public officer.

The offences violate sections of the Fifth Schedule of the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999, as amended.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by mrvitalis(m): 7:10pm On Jun 25, 2023
SmartyPants:

How much clearer should it be?

As culled from the post I just shared with you:

Breaking the Law: Number 1

In Nigeria, a person is statutorily obligated to withdraw from engaging in or directing a private business, except if it is farming, upon becoming a public officer, Section Six (6) of the Code of Conduct Bureau and Tribunal Act stipulates.

However, our investigation, based on records obtained from the UK Companies House shows that Mr Obi continued to be a director of Next International (UK) Limited for 14 months after becoming the governor of Anambra State, thereby breaking Nigeria’s law. The politician resigned from the company on May 16, 2008, 14 months after he assumed duties as Anambra governor. He took office on March 17, 2006.

Mr Obi did not dispute the records PREMIUM TIMES cited but he claimed he “resigned immediately” by handing his wife his resignation letter. He suggested that his company might have failed to effect the changes on time or the UK Companies House did not immediately document his exit. But the UK companies registry said Mr Obi indeed resigned on May 16, 2008, and that it received his notice of resignation for electronic filing on June 16, 2008.

Breaking the law: Number 2

Nigerian public officers are required to declare “immediately after taking office and thereafter all” their properties, assets, and liabilities and those of his (or her) unmarried children under the age of eighteen years,” Nigeria’s 1999 Constitution stipulates (Section 11, Part of the Fifth Schedule).

PREMIUM TIMES investigation also found that Mr Obi breached this constitutional provision on assets declaration. We can authoritatively report that Mr Obi did not declare to the Code of Conduct Bureau the companies he tucked away in offshore secrecy havens.

Mr Obi caused to be created for him a structure of secrecy that had previously, until the Pandora Papers investigation, meant he could continue to hold foreign assets in a way that breaches Nigeria’s law without the knowledge of authorities in the country. In an extra layer of secrecy, Mr Obi used paid nominees as directors, while he remains the ultimate beneficial owner, making it nearly impossible to discover his interests in those companies but we obtained rare incorporation documents proving his link.

Otherwise, Mr Obi could have forever hoped to continue to hold the assets, that he did not declare when he had a statutory obligation to do so as a governor, without any authority or the public calling him to account.

In his response, Mr Obi ridiculously suggested that those offshore companies and assets are jointly owned with his family members and that he was not under obligation to declare companies jointly owned. “I don’t declare what is owned with others,” Mr Obi told PREMIUM TIMES. “If my family owns something I won’t declare it. I didn’t declare anything I jointly owed with anyone.”

This is contrary to the position of the Constitution, which specifies the declaration of all assets, whether jointly or partly owned.

Nevertheless, leaked records show Mr Obi is the sole ultimate beneficial owner of the offshore companies. So he did not even jointly own it with anyone.

In that case, Mr Obi has violated Nigeria’s Code of Conduct law and, if authorities decide to act appropriately, he could be arraigned before the Code of Conduct Tribunal, a special court that tries public officers for any contravention of the Code of Conduct for Nigerian public officers as spelt out in the Fifth Schedule of the Nigerian constitution.

Breaking the law: Number 3

Operating foreign accounts while being a public officer.

The Nigerian constitution and the Code of Conduct Bureau and Tribunal Act forbid a public officer from maintaining or operating a bank account outside Nigeria. However, as a governor, Mr. Obi continued to operate and maintain foreign accounts, including with Lloyds TSB.

Mr. Obi told PREMIUM TIMES that he received the advice to create an offshore structure from Lloyds TSB, which then introduced him to intermediaries who helped him to set up com where he continued to operate a foreign account as a governor.

Asked if he is concerned that Nigerians would be disappointed at him following our finding of his opaque and lawless dealings as a governor, Mr Obi said he was more concerned about his U.K. and U.S. schools alumni network, his business and foreign creditors.

The former governor could be charged for failing to declare the company and its associated assets and perhaps operating foreign accounts while being a public officer.

I am saying his explanation were logical based on how he became governor

But let's assume this technical offense are what obi committed I dare you to name one politician cleaner
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by SmartyPants(m): 7:18pm On Jun 25, 2023
mrvitalis:

I am saying his explanation were logical based on how he became governor

But let's assume this technical offense are what obi committed I dare you to name one politician cleaner

Sowore.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by mosaicafrique: 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2023
I pity the way they will sleep the hell out of you in the name of promising you the office, you better stick to acting, because by the time you will realize and decamp to the ruling party as at the time you will realize, your body won't entice any man again. So rivers state don't have women with worthy characters again na you Dem go vote for?? All the party leaders will have a bite round before you understand 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Really?
where have ur male politicians taken u to? they will still use ur head and spend that money on her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu / Minimum Wage: FG Gives Committee 4 Weeks To Adjust Workers’ Salaries / Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.