Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,251 members, 7,860,578 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:54 PM

Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest (29570 Views)

Oba saga: You want 2 create 3rd World War because Obi didn't win - Taiwo to OBJ / We Can Lose Every Other State But Not Lagos State - Labour Party Member (Video) / "I Didn't Win Obaseki": Kabaka Kneels, Asks Gov. Obaseki To Forgive Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by mrvitalis(m): 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2023
SmartyPants:

Sowore.
I mean someone who has held office sir
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by mycaremimi(f): 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2023
This one wants to remind us that she is still exist ing.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by Tommydare(m): 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2023
What criminal offense was traced to Jonathan,
yaradua? Did anything changed about the country when they enter office?
mrvitalis:
Youth don't want leaders is just reaction to do called leader cashing out

If end sars had a leader he would have been bribed

Nigerian youths know that they can't resist the bribe so they try to avoid being in that position

That's the same reason many of us followed Peter obi

A Nigerian politician that not one criminal offence can be traced to? It sounded unbelievable but with time no body could bring anything

Not a land allocated to himself, no pension, not even side chick

If a youth with such characteristics emerged Nigerian youths would follow him no doubt
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by Tommydare(m): 7:46pm On Jun 25, 2023
U capping.
mrvitalis:

She is more intelligent than 90% of our politicians If not more
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by mrvitalis(m): 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2023
Tommydare:
What criminal offense was traced to Jonathan,
yaradua? Did anything changed about the country when they enter office?
Jonathan wife accused of allocating properties to herself

Yaradua was fantastic if not for health issues
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by Laughingkk: 7:48pm On Jun 25, 2023
SlMALL girl BIG god
TOTO DECAY don spill her trash again
Politics no be riding different dick o
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by Tommydare(m): 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2023
Yaradua was fantastic? Celebrating mediocrity is something Nigerians gotta deal with. Even if Obi had won this election, nothing will still change about this country cos he is also going there to steal our money as Tinubu don dey do. Politicians be giving una sugar-coated mouth since time immemorial. They are bunch of con artists and hearess.
mrvitalis:

Jonathan wife accused of allocating properties to herself

Yaradua was fantastic if not for health issues
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by Scarrr: 7:56pm On Jun 25, 2023
mrvitalis:

and this equally shows how little minded and unsmart you're
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by mrvitalis(m): 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2023
Tommydare:
Yaradua was fantastic? Celebrating mediocrity is something Nigerians gotta deal with. Even if Obi had won this election, nothing will still change about this country cos he is also going there to steal our money as Tinubu don dey do. Politicians be giving una sugar-coated mouth since time immemorial. They are bunch of con artists and hearess.
This is the way for you to justify your supporting tinubu

Someone became governor, didn't get any richer didn't allocate properties to himself

Is who u want to compare to tinubu a man who had zero business to his name before becoming governor worth 5 million... Yet ones two private jet without any successful business

You vote people who have zero Integrity n no name to protect then expect changes
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by SmartyPants(m): 8:01pm On Jun 25, 2023
mrvitalis:

I mean someone who has held office sir

Why must it be someone who has held office? Sowore is a politician too.

But if we must take your parameters, I would rather choose Kwankwaso who has had only one major accusation against him in a very long political career.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by mrvitalis(m): 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2023
SmartyPants:

But if we must take your parameters, I would rather choose Kwankwaso who has had only one major accusation against him in a very long political career.
How can we know if you are a thief when you haven't had the opportunity to steal?

You have no morals till you are rich enough to fun your fantasy

So why didn't you call tinubu u supported or atiku or a past governor

Obi has held near absolutely power, yet no accusations of enriching himself or family
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by SmartyPants(m): 8:10pm On Jun 25, 2023
mrvitalis:

How can we know if you are a thief when you haven't had the opportunity to steal?

You have no morals till you are rich enough to fun your fantasy

So why didn't you call tinubu u supported or atiku or a past governor

Obi has held near absolutely power, yet no accusations of enriching himself or family

Where did I say I support Tinubu? I expressly told you I voted for Sowore. You're back to inventing your own facts such as by alleging that hasn't enriched himself or his family when you know very well that there allegations (really, facts) that he took state money and kept in his family's bank, which if you understand banking, means he earned a hefty profit for the bank; as well as buying shares in a business his family had interests in, there enriching the shareholders of that business which included his family.

And, again, why must it be either Tinubu or Atiku when I gave you Kwankwaso?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by vanitybutiwanti: 8:19pm On Jun 25, 2023
SmartyPants:

You're wasting your time, ask that man if Donald Duke, Sullivan Chime, Fashola, Amaechi, mimiko, Wike, Fayemi and a host of other governors have been convicted or indicted in Nigeria.

That guy is just one of those brainwashed south easterners that believe a man that governed a state that's struggling to generate 2b internally will do exploit at the federal level, I'm not a fan of Tinubu but Obi and Tinubu are not mates at all, imagine if Anambra allocation was withheld like Lagos, what would he have done differently? During obi's time, doctors reportedly went in strike for 13 months, imagine if Tinubu or wike was caught with 250m in cash. There's nothing you can tell that guy to change his views about the mediocre peter obi, I'll advise you to stop engaging the dim wit

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by swiych(m): 8:46pm On Jun 25, 2023
U go dey government hux, then let ur nipples slip in d office for ADC, and na blood dey flow 4 him body.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by dododawa1: 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2023
LOL 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2023
mrvitalis:

Tonto is far more intelligent than 90% of Nigerian politicians I tell u

Bro I disagree with u 💯....
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by imagrg(m): 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2023
Toto Dick!

Toto Dick!

How many times I call you?

Leave politics alone and continue with your preek hunting business. grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by aswani(m): 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2023
SmartyPants:

Where did I say I support Tinubu? I expressly told you I voted for Sowore.

Standard Obidient fayre, accuse you of supporting President Tinubu or accuse you of being a Yoruba Muslim.

By the way SmartyPants, superb work on presenting facts and figures, sadly wasted on Obidients as that is not what they want to read about their Oga.

They saw IyaebeThe Great off, hopefully your calm demeanour will help you stay the course.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by SmartyPants(m): 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2023
vanitybutiwanti:
You're wasting your time, ask that man if Donald Duke, Sullivan Chime, Fashola, Amaechi, mimiko, Wike, Fayemi and a host of other governors have been convicted or indicted in Nigeria.

That guy is just one of those brainwashed south easterners that believe a man that governed a state that's struggling to generate 2b internally will do exploit at the federal level, I'm not a fan of Tinubu but Obi and Tinubu are not mates at all, imagine if Anambra allocation was withheld like Lagos, what would he have done differently? During obi's time, doctors reportedly went in strike for 13 months, imagine if Tinubu or wike was caught with 250m in cash. There's nothing you can tell that guy to change his views about the mediocre peter obi, I'll advise you to stop engaging the dim wit

Well, I'm happy to engage anyone however stubborn they may be, provided they remain civil. Eventually they may shift position on certain issues.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by SmartyPants(m): 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2023
aswani:

Standard Obidient fayre, accuse you of supporting President Tinubu or accuse you of being a Yoruba Muslim.

By the way SmartyPants, superb work on presenting facts and figures, sadly wasted on Obidients as that is not what they want to read about their Oga.

They saw IyaebeThe Great off, hopefully your calm demeanour will help you stay the course.

Lol, that's the polarised nature of Nigeria today. But no one should take Nairaland to heart. I'm sure most of us come here to vent.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by Tommydare(m): 10:14pm On Jun 25, 2023
Didn't get any richer? U must be living in a world of delusions. Or prolly u are his relative for you to know him this much. I repeat obi, Tinubu, atiku are all frauds.
mrvitalis:

This is the way for you to justify your supporting tinubu

Someone became governor, didn't get any richer didn't allocate properties to himself

Is who u want to compare to tinubu a man who had zero business to his name before becoming governor worth 5 million... Yet ones two private jet without any successful business

You vote people who have zero Integrity n no name to protect then expect changes
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by torqque7(m): 11:46pm On Jun 25, 2023
SmartyPants:

They way you peoole keep repeating this lie of Obi not having any criminal offence traceable to him is shocking.

In a working system that man would have seen jail time.

You cant claim to want a good Nigeria and keep covering up wicked deeds. That means there is something else you are after, using a new Nigeria as a cover.

Imagine this one talking about in a working society shey a drug baron wont be arrested?dey Play just dey Play
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by SmartyPants(m): 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2023
torqque7:

Imagine this one talking about in a working society shey a drug baron wont be arrested?dey Play just dey Play

Okay, and what does that have to do with the subject?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by shineeye1: 5:12am On Jun 26, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/i-wont-stop-contesting-elections-till-i-win-tonto-dikeh/

TOnTO aspiring to rule Rivers?! Really?! Nothing agbero no go see for bus stop!
Perhaps this is what this untoward generation deserves: - a TOnTO to teach them courses in divorce, advanced promiscuity, waywardness and westernized Christianity
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by aswani(m): 5:57am On Jun 26, 2023
SmartyPants:

Okay, and what does that have to do with the subject?

It's the Obidient way, you've typed about Obi without glorifying him in the process, they must immediately respond by typing something derogatory about President Tinubu.

The subject under discussion is secondary to their thoughts when responding.

We are in very trying times with these Obidients, extremely trying times.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by maxzzo1(m): 7:05am On Jun 26, 2023
I hate stupid people so na u win?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by Cassandraloius: 7:18am On Jun 26, 2023
Y'all should allow Tonto BREATH! grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by naijanaso: 8:01am On Jun 26, 2023
I don't blame you
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by Dejijossy(m): 8:14am On Jun 26, 2023
Only stupid people joined politics at your area?

mrvitalis:

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by Jagaban2012: 8:28am On Jun 26, 2023
Tonto Dike is not a politician....she just wanted to use this position to trend...and drive traffic on her page...
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Wike's Boy Didn't Win Rivers State but I will continue To Contest by Franky9584(m): 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2023
Youths are the leaders of 2moro. Yet they keep rotating the same old men all the time.
Posterity will judge anyone involved!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu / Buhari Isn’t God, I’ll Continue To Say The Truth – Fayose / 2019: Fresh Crisis Brews In APC As Governors Set For Battle With Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.