Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) (92014 Views)

If This Man Dies, What Really Killed Him? (pics) / If This Man Dies, What Killed Him? (Photo) / 12ย riddles Only Aย true Genius Can Solve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Jeandewest(m): 11:36pm On Jun 25, 2023
Unless that Man wake up from sleep ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด else.. his village people will succeed..

He's sleeping that's why everything appearing like dat.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

2 Likes

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Egbetayo(m): 11:38pm On Jun 25, 2023
Jesus saves. Meanwhile, join my link below to earn digital income

What does it feel like to be old?
The other day, a young person asked me: - What did it feel like to be old?
I was very surprised by the question, since I did not consider myself old. When he saw my reaction, he was immediately embarrassed, but I explained that it was an interesting question. And after reflection, I concluded that getting old is a gift.
Sometimes I am surprised at the person who lives in my mirror. But I don't worry about those things for long. I wouldn't trade everything I have for a few less gray hairs and a flat stomach. I don't scold myself for not making the bed, or for eating a few extra "little things." I am within my rights to be a little messy, to be extravagant, and to spend hours staring at my flowers.
I have seen some dear friends leave this world, before they had enjoyed the freedom that comes with growing old.
-Who cares if I choose to read or play on the computer until 4 in the morning and then sleep until who knows what time?
I will dance with me to the rhythm of the 50's and 60's. And if later I want to cry for some lost love...I will!
I'll walk down the beach in a swimsuit that stretches over my plump body and dive into the waves letting myself go, despite the pitying looks of the bikini-wearers. They'll get old too, if they're lucky...
It is true that through the years my heart has ached for the loss of a loved one, for the pain of a child, or for seeing a pet die. But it is suffering that gives us strength and makes us grow. An unbroken heart is sterile and will never know the happiness of being imperfect.
I am proud to have lived long enough for my hair to turn gray and to retain the smile of my youth, before the deep furrows appeared on my face.
Now, to answer the question honestly, I can say: -I like being old, because old age makes me wiser, freer!-.
I know I'm not going to live forever, but while I'm here, I'm going to live by my own laws, those of my heart.
I'm not going to regret what wasn't, nor worry about what will be.
The time that remains, I will simply love life as I did until today, the rest I leave to God.
Lunyta ๐ŸŒ™ โ€” in Oldsmar, Florida.
Also Read ๐Ÿ‘‡
https://animalworld.me/with-only-flawless-makeup-these-16-women-all-look-like-completely-different-people/

1 Like

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Templee333(m): 11:41pm On Jun 25, 2023
The man in the tree is peter obi after losing election . He has no other option.

3 Likes

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Davigor: 11:43pm On Jun 25, 2023
My opinion the boy, should as fast and foremost jump in the river
And go deeper he has to siz his breathing
For a longer period the crock cannot bit under
The water he should swim cross to the other side and zoom of to the bush.

1 Like

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by AnonymousMike(m): 11:45pm On Jun 25, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Hold the snake ๐Ÿ as rope and get balance, toss it on the lion, they hate snakes watch as it flees and be free to walk on land again

See as e sweet for your mouth.......hold the snake and the snake sef go Dey look you as you wan hold am

3 Likes

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Slynation(m): 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2023
ManWater:
Yes, only a Genius can Save this young man from certain death... cool

Answer to be supplied at end of thread.
You wake up from your dream and you are safe...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Standstrong: 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2023
Only the man has supremacy over the animals and none of the animals have supremacy over the man. He should use his head as a man.

1 Like

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Banbanna(m): 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2023
Na so the tossing easy undecided. What if the snake is a big python, a muscular snake for that matter? That pic looks like it to me. How do you toss it then? Well, you might get lucky with a venomous slim built snake by missing its venom strike.
MatrixReloaded:
Hold the snake ๐Ÿ as rope and get balance, toss it on the lion, they hate snakes watch as it flees and be free to walk on land again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by onuman: 11:58pm On Jun 25, 2023
donbachi:
No matter the weight of the sin...may one not find himself in this situation
If the man had watched Wild Animal kingdom videos, he would summon courage and grab the snake by its head.
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by OvertheTop(m): 11:59pm On Jun 25, 2023
ManWater:

Answer: wake up from the bad dream

3 Likes

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Fira09(m): 12:04am On Jun 26, 2023
Trick 1. Get hold of the snake and strangle it with your ninja skills.
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Yankee101: 12:04am On Jun 26, 2023
Himself
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Antell95(m): 12:10am On Jun 26, 2023
ManWater:

How did he get there? tongue
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Olat4421: 12:13am On Jun 26, 2023
Alvin212:

Yorubas are currently in this situation

So much hunger in SadWestt
u should b Banned, u are such an idiot ethnic bigotry has eaten ur sense of reasoning dat every post u must portray ur stupidity bigotry,
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by amstamon: 12:19am On Jun 26, 2023
How did he got there? Baba need to wake up from his dream joor

1 Like

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by nagod5(m): 12:22am On Jun 26, 2023
Wakeup, get out of that dream. Simple

2 Likes

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by occfx: 12:25am On Jun 26, 2023
donbachi:
No matter the weight of the sin...may one not find himself in this situation

You never see anything
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by DaveJacuzie: 12:26am On Jun 26, 2023
Just jump down on the land below him
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by kennethesan(m): 12:26am On Jun 26, 2023
Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by matm: 12:27am On Jun 26, 2023
Wawelexy:

See ya mouth like hold the snake as rope.... The snake will watch him hold it like a rope abi?

Dude should just wait till the tree finally breaks up, maybe the splashing of water by the tree can scare off the Crocs, and since the snake went with the tree into the water, the Crocs might just opt for the snake and starts fighting, then dude can have enough time to swim to the other end of the river to avoid the lion since it couldn't swim....

Psalm 23 could just rescue him, who knows....

You got it.Confusion among the predators is what will save the man.
May the enemies turn against themselves and devour their own flesh.That's a sample of what Jesus the rescuer does.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by dangermouse(m): 12:35am On Jun 26, 2023
Since the tree has already being cut to a point where it could fall, the man only need to exert some force from where he is hanging and the tree will fall tilting to the other side of the river where the lion and the Crocs can not reach. The snake will fall inside the river and has the crocs to contend with while the lion will be just an observer.
The dude hanging up there will just escape jejely.
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by fubsy: 12:46am On Jun 26, 2023
He should wake up from sleep. The dream will end.
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by johannu(m): 1:13am On Jun 26, 2023
Emmyceltel:
The only solution is to remain the way he is
and keep praying, "God save my soul."
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by johannu(m): 1:13am On Jun 26, 2023
I'm moved to tears, knowing that some people are in this kind of hopeless situation.
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by ykgenius14(m): 1:15am On Jun 26, 2023
No He can only save himself by waking up from his dream... Shikena.[b][/b][color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Osanoghodua1: 1:15am On Jun 26, 2023
Let him wake up from his sleep and the dream will disappear.
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by ykgenius14(m): 1:15am On Jun 26, 2023
No He can only save himself by waking up from his dream... Shikena.
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Godssplan: 1:30am On Jun 26, 2023
Too much trouble for one man
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Lincton: 1:32am On Jun 26, 2023
Only Jesus can safe!!!
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by UFOdioh: 1:33am On Jun 26, 2023
The only solution here is death. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by tunwumi: 1:40am On Jun 26, 2023
ManWater:

Only Jesus can save

1 Like

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Iceberg3: 1:46am On Jun 26, 2023
Himself.
Wake up from dream

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Make A Sentence From 5 Letters **reloaded** / Nigerian Slangs / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.