Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) - Forum Games (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) (91812 Views)

If This Man Dies, What Really Killed Him? (pics) / If This Man Dies, What Killed Him? (Photo) / 12 riddles Only A true Genius Can Solve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by dreu2fine(m): 6:52am On Jun 26, 2023
donbachi:
No matter the weight of the sin...may one not find himself in this situation
This is real death
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by FireUpNow(m): 6:55am On Jun 26, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

Shake the tree so hard that the sñake will fall to distract the lion and the lion will focus on the snake while he jumped down and run away from the scene
😃😂
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Ikpongiton: 6:56am On Jun 26, 2023
Wawelexy:

See ya mouth like hold the snake as rope.... The snake will watch him hold it like a rope abi?

Dude should just wait till the tree finally breaks up, maybe the splashing of water by the tree can scare off the Crocs, and since the snake went with the tree into the water, the Crocs might just opt for the snake and starts fighting, then dude can have enough time to swim to the other end of the river to avoid the lion since it couldn't swim....

Psalm 23 could just rescue him, who knows....
my friend,lion can swim, it's can also dive, tell us something else,abeg.
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by seguno2: 6:57am On Jun 26, 2023
ManWater:
Yes, only a Genius can Save this young man from certain death... cool
Answer to be supplied at end of thread.

Use tranquilliser guns to neutralise the animals, and rescue him.

What is so special about this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Opulentluv(m): 6:58am On Jun 26, 2023
He better say psalm 23 which I believe is common in the mouth of every christian fellow
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Nicols(m): 6:58am On Jun 26, 2023
Grab the snake's tail, use it to swing over to the island in the opposite direction and jejeli walk away.
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by seguno2: 6:59am On Jun 26, 2023
donbachi:
No matter the weight of the sin...may one not find himself in this situation

Is foolishness a synonym for sin
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by seguno2: 7:01am On Jun 26, 2023
sorosoke101:
God will make out way where there seems to be no way, he works in way we cannot see, he will make a way for me, he will be my guide hold me close to be in is side, with love and strength.......nah wetin come my mind be that when I see wetin OP post

Did God tell him to fail to take appropriate care to secure the area, before fooling around with the tree
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Btruth: 7:06am On Jun 26, 2023
.......apart from the Almighty God. The person that wake him up from his nightmare do him a big favour. 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by franklingud(m): 7:09am On Jun 26, 2023
Simple.. There's a river there right? .. So someone can drive a speed boat 🚤 and let man jump inside then zoom off... 😎
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Igwe85(m): 7:09am On Jun 26, 2023
Las las! Böbö go die ni... No way out
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Konzy2000(m): 7:11am On Jun 26, 2023
The best way is to option for a helicopter for him that's the only positive way 🤔
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Owopumpy: 7:16am On Jun 26, 2023
How did he get himself in this situation
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by tjcare4u2005(m): 7:18am On Jun 26, 2023
The solution is to accept Christ

1 Like

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:18am On Jun 26, 2023
My thoughts and prayers are with him in these challenging moment.
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by manikspears: 7:22am On Jun 26, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
Hold the snake 🐍 as rope and get balance, toss it on the lion, they hate snakes watch as it flees and be free to walk on land again

Correct Jean-Claude Van damme na so it be grin you no see say the tree don break
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Image123(m): 7:22am On Jun 26, 2023
Only Jesus can save. Let the man breathe.

1 Like

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by CHIGIM: 7:22am On Jun 26, 2023
tjcare4u2005:
The solution is to accept Christ
Sorry but this is the most dumb suggestion ever made.
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by okunega1: 7:28am On Jun 26, 2023
Only death can save him
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by mruwaifo(m): 7:29am On Jun 26, 2023
Observe that the tree has been chopped by an axe. He should shake the branch so the tree falls in the river. The snake can't bite in the river but it's prey to the crocodiles in the river. In the commotion of the fall he should swim like hell while the crocs are busy with the snake. The lion can't swim so he just watches.
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by slystyle203(m): 7:30am On Jun 26, 2023
He dropped his short and it covers the heads of the 2 crocodiles, when both crocodiles are still struggling to free themselves,he dropped in the water and swim away to the other side of the land. The lion doesn't swim so he can't follow him,the phython will also dropped in the water but will tie itself around the crocodile
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Mohisah: 7:32am On Jun 26, 2023
Wawelexy:

See ya mouth like hold the snake as rope.... The snake will watch him hold it like a rope abi?

Dude should just wait till the tree finally breaks up, maybe the splashing of water by the tree can scare off the Crocs, and since the snake went with the tree into the water, the Crocs might just opt for the snake and starts fighting, then dude can have enough time to swim to the other end of the river to avoid the lion since it couldn't swim....

Psalm 23 could just rescue him, who knows....

The guy said hold di snake like it'll stay n be watching u

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Jagaban2012: 7:33am On Jun 26, 2023
The solution is to shoot the snake first...the or fly him away from the tree...every problem has the solution...
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Reloadedisraelp: 7:33am On Jun 26, 2023
mruwaifo:
Observe that the tree has been chopped by an axe. He should shake the branch so the tree falls in the river. The snake can't bite in the river but it's prey to the crocodiles in the river. In the commotion of the fall he should swim like hell while the crocs are busy with the snake. The lion can't swim so he just watches.
can u hold a falling tree with ur two hand and still shake it to fall a branch without u falling? Abeg try another tin ..... F9 ☺️
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by yusluvad(m): 7:34am On Jun 26, 2023
We no go see wahala!
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Salemacad: 7:37am On Jun 26, 2023
If he is smart enough to bring down the snake from the tree successfully with one of his hands and climb properly i can see the tree can bear him for a while.
Cut the branch with his weight down and use it to pursue the lion rather defend him self
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by TBforgive: 7:42am On Jun 26, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by windofchange: 7:46am On Jun 26, 2023
i can
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by windofchange: 7:47am On Jun 26, 2023
TBforgive:
grin

Hahah. was about to post this picture. you first me.lol
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Wrackcityoffici: 7:51am On Jun 26, 2023
Wrestle with the snake, you would sustain injuries but still remain alive, feed the snake to the lion and wait till it leaves.
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by TBforgive: 7:51am On Jun 26, 2023
windofchange:

Hahah. was about to post this picture. you first me.lol

Had it the whole time but had to restrain myself from posting on the first page so I won't kill the fun in it for these folks.
Re: Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) by Machinegun91(m): 7:51am On Jun 26, 2023
Jump from the tree to other side of the river and run.

lion can not swim to cross over l, those crocodile will devour him

Snake can not jump.

Crocodiles can not leave the water to chase him outside

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Slangs / Look At The Person's Profile Above You And Make A Comment. / Look at the person's username above you and think of a nickname

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.